Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

"80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User (93852 Views)

Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' / Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole / Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Really? Whatever
You agreed to being one...Now its 'really,whatever'

You are high. Enybliss continue talking to this girl when she is stable,for now she is high on some unknown substance.
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
MzLarem:

You are high. Enybliss continue talking to this girl when she is stable,for now she is high on some unknown substance.
What the fvck is wrong with this one?

Are you dumb or you are just humorless?

You are the high one here and i pray you don't irk me. .. Mtchewww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lawlahdey:
What the fvck is wrong with this one?

Are you dumb or you are just humorless?

You are the high one here and i pray you don't irk me. .. Mtchewww
Excuse me shocked

Someone tap me please...
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
MzLarem:
Excuse me shocked

Someone tap me please...
You started it when you called me unstable... It doesn't sound like a joke
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
MzLarem:
Excuse me shocked

Someone tap me please...
You started it when you called me unstable... It didn't sound like a joke
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lawlahdey:
You started it when you called me unstable... It doesn't sound like a joke
Have a nice day.
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
MzLarem:
Have a nice day.
You too.
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
Greatzeus:
Is it that hard to believe evil forces exist in this world. What amazes me most is how a person will be born in Nigeria, grow up in Nigeria,and say he doesn't believe in diabolical powers or unseen forces? With all these experiences we witness daily?
Well everyman to his believe.
A guy asked " what if you died and realized there is no God? I said " what if you died and realized there is ?

Why is it that when a community becomes educated and wealthy, these diabolically forces disappear? Even in the West you used to hear about witches and warlocks, but once people became educated and lived a better quality of life, these things went away. I'm not saying there are no spiritual things but this is case of ignorance that may lead to an older person's death. The woman likely has some form of dementia. Instead of her receiving proper medical care, the "village" people are calling her a witch and putting her at risk of being killed. Poverty is a disease.

1 Like

Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Enybliss(f): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lawlahdey:
So, does western refer to America only? duhhh

Don't quote me aqain woh
i decided to choose America as a case study because it's the most significant country in the west, Lawlahdey are you alright?
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Enybliss(f): 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
MzLarem:

seriously i don't know what came over her
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
Enybliss:
seriously i don't know what came over her
Let it go sis...the picture is clearer now.
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Enybliss(f): 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
MzLarem:
things dont just happen for nothing sis, I've got to get to the bottom of this her outburst, she's a nice person, there must be a reason for this
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Greatzeus(m): 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
FortuneTeller:

Why is it that when a community becomes educated and wealthy, these diabolically forces disappear? Even in the West you used to hear about witches and warlocks, but once people became educated and lived a better quality of life, these things went away. I'm not saying there are no spiritual things but this is case of ignorance that may lead to an older person's death. The woman likely has some form of dementia. Instead of her receiving proper medical care, the "village" people are calling her a witch and putting her at risk of being killed. Poverty is a disease.
True, but I do not support stigmatizing the old woman and calling her a witch. I said that because of those posts saying witchcraft doesn't exist
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
Enybliss:
i decided to choose America as a case study because it's the most significant country in the west, Lawlahdey are you alright?
Put that question to yourself and give me a feedback on what you think... How dare you ask me if i'm alright.
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
Enybliss:
things dont just happen for nothing sis, I've got to get to the bottom of this her outburst, she's a nice person, there must be a reason for this
Good luck with that...My own trust is expensive tho.

Sha comman reply me
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
MzLarem:
What picture, dear?

You attacked me first and now you're forming offended?

BS
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Put that question to yourself and give me a feedback on what you think... How dare you ask me if i'm alright.

Stop smoking whatever shii got you this high.

Insult me,i'm waiting
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by fkdmods: 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
delishpot:

grin grin grin I feel you and I believe I know why but many people don't see it the way I do......
All in all, it is due to poverty. Look at any society dealing with poverty and you will see that they believe on witches, wizards, devils, Zombies etc. Who knows maybe it is the presences of those things keeping them backward on the other hand. But it doesn't mean that the western world doesn't practice the ocult. Last time I checked Aliesther Crowley and Rasputin and many Bohemian groove guys etc are whites. That you do not discuss it like Nigerians do over there doesn't mean it is not happening, besides Americans are not known to be the smartest in knowledge about their surroundings tho.
Well said.

1 Like

Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lawlahdey:
What picture, dear?

You attacked me first and now you're forming offended?

BS
Madam,that was a joke...whatever happened to your sense of humor. even if at all that seemed like an insult to you,if we were ever friends you should know i wouldn't insult you on purpose or to hurt you but i guess i miscalculated.

Note,i'm not offended,i'm surprised.
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
MzLarem:
Stop smoking whatever shii got you this high.

Insult me,i'm waiting
Looool... I don't insult.

But you don't wanna see my bad side, do you?

See how your friend asked me... "Are you alright? "
Doesn't that seem rude to you?

And nne, did i beg for your trust?Heck.. We are just NL 'friends'.
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Enybliss(f): 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lawlahdey:

wao whats come over you, since when did we become enemies
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Looool... I don't insult.

But you don't wanna see my bad side, do you?

See how your friend asked me... "Are you alright? "
Doesn't that seem rude to you?

And nne, did i beg for your trust?Heck.. We are just NL 'friends'.
Are you alright? i'm asking too,comman kill us.

When i talked about trust,was it you i quoted? Two things are happening here...its either you fell from the bike and hit your head or you are on your period. Bye girl.

1 Like

Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Enybliss(f): 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
MzLarem:
Good luck with that...My own trust is expensive tho.

Sha comman reply me
i am speechless seriously, maybe she'll soon tell ua she's joking
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
MzLarem:
Madam,that was a joke...whatever happened to your sense of humor. even if at all that seemed like an insult to you,if we were ever friends you should know i wouldn't insult you on purpose or to hurt you but i guess i miscalculated.

Note,i'm not offended,i'm surprised.
Oh oh. . You should learn to convey your feelings well then, afterall, what do we have NL smileys for?

Besides, everyone has their moodswing. Glad to suprise you.

Bye.
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
Enybliss:
i am speechless seriously, maybe she'll soon tell ua she's joking
well this isnt a funny joke.
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
MzLarem:
Are you alright? i'm asking too,comman kill us.

When i talked about trust,was it you i quoted? Two things are happening here...its either you fell from the bike and hit your head or you are on your period. Bye girl.
See, you are being offensive.

I'm not the one who is acting like she fell on a bike here, You are. Maybe twaz even a tall storey building you fell from, who knows?

Woh, stop quoting me with your BS

1 Like

Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Enybliss(f): 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
MzLarem:
well this isnt a funny joke.
i believe its just a mix up, Lawlahdey isn't like this
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
Enybliss:
wao whats come over you, since when did we become enemies
We aren't enemies...

We are not friends too.
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lawlahdey:
See, you are being offensive.

I'm not the one who is acting like she fell on a bike here, You are. Maybe twaz even a tall storey building you fell from, who knows?

Woh, stop quoting me with your BS
Whatever girl...Learn to control your mood swings. Like i said earlier,have a nice day.
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
Enybliss:
i believe its just a mix up, Lawlahdey isn't like this
Not everyone deserves 2nd and 3rd chances dear.

replied?
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
MzLarem:
Whatever girl...Learn to control your mood swings. Like i said earlier,have a nice day.
Learn to convey your feelings well too.. Have a nice day also, if you wish.
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Learn to convey your feelings well too.. Have a nice day also, if you wish.
Whatever cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ / Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.