Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole (37104 Views)

Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Nobody: 2:11am On Sep 18, 2017
Really thank God for saving us last night, around 2am when I was sewing a dress for my client at home I was hearing some weird noise from outside, and because we live on the outskirts of umuahia it's always quiet and people don't usually go out after 7pm so by around 2am you should expect everyone to be asleep except something really bad happens that might affect everyone ..

That night felt different but I was still able to complete my sewing despite the weird animal noise because we are only used to hearing noise from dogs barking or owls and some night birds that thrive around that area, but not that sort of noise because it sounded like something that is not even from earth, trust me I've heard weird noises but this one is a big exception, I was surprised when I woke up in the morning and I found this dead bat hanging dead on our electric pole...

I still have a very strong feeling that this bat was sent, because where I am from people do bad things to their own relations which our family is not an exception, what are your thoughts on this.. Images below

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 18, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
mynd24

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Nobody: 2:33am On Sep 18, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
a bat cannot die jeje, it must be one of your relations? cheesy
honestly telling you it must be one of my village people cos those people are evil and unpredictable

23 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by ladyF(f): 2:41am On Sep 18, 2017
Lol... Village people that are on their own, you are accusing them falsely. angry

So if all the cockroaches you've been killing are from village, by now, all your village people go don die na grin

It's LadyF again grin grin grin

198 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Nobody: 2:51am On Sep 18, 2017
ladyF:
Lol... Village people that are on their own, you are accusing them falsely. angry

So if all the cockroaches you've been killing are from village, by now, all your village people go don die na grin
are you not seeing how the bat is dabbing on the pole? sad

16 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:48am On Sep 18, 2017
Village ko Agevilla ni, innocent Bat mistakenly miss d control of its feathers

28 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by OliveCynosure(f): 6:28am On Sep 18, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Abi o

3 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by eDeity: 7:19am On Sep 18, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Really thank God for saving us last night, around 2am when I was sewing a dress for my client at home I was hearing some weird noise from outside, and because we live on the outskirts of umuahia it's always quiet and people don't usually go out after 7pm so by around 2am you should expect everyone to be asleep except something really bad happens that might affect everyone .. That night felt different but I was still able to complete my sewing despite the weird animal noise because we are only used to hearing noise from dogs barking or owls and some night birds that thrive around that area, but not that sort of noise because it sounded like something that is not even from earth, trust me I've heard weird noises but this one is a big exception, I was surprised when I woke up in the morning and I found this dead bat hanging dead on our electric pole... I still have a very strong feeling that this bat was sent, because where I am from people do bad things to their own relations which our family is not an exception, what are your thoughts on this.. Images below
What has the village people got to do with a dead bat hanging on the pole

179 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by meezynetwork(m): 7:37am On Sep 18, 2017
Africans and superstitious belief. So bat is no longer a naturally animal or what? It was even in the night which is when bats moves around cos it's a nocturnal animal. Abi are u from arochukwu?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by TINALETC3(f): 9:24am On Sep 18, 2017
undecided Op nawaa 4 u, d pole is outside nt inside ur house. D bat is jst unfortunate, abeg free village pple

8 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 18, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
missbeckykisses:
honestly telling you it must be one of my village people cos those people are evil and unpredictable
What sort of delusion is this,

That bat was probably electrocuted

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Bhella5(m): 9:25am On Sep 18, 2017
Where is the positive vibe one expects on a Monday morning? The mods deserves a strong knock on the head for pushing this stupid post to fp. I am disappointed in the quality of content on Nairaland these days, but maybe. Spits...!

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 18, 2017
Here we go again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by idupaul: 9:25am On Sep 18, 2017
Hahahah
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:25am On Sep 18, 2017
so far we keep thinking like this, and topics like this grace front page, we will never fully develop.

So far we keep attributing everything befalling us to witches and wizard we will never be fully developed as a nation.
as esternere spend their time reading and researching on their problems, while we here spend the same time, praying and fasting for solutions.... the west find solution which they sell to us at costly price.. while we here keep digging up our oil to buy the remedy

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Marvel1206: 9:25am On Sep 18, 2017
So people like this still dey? OP, slap yourself

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by NairalandCS(m): 9:25am On Sep 18, 2017
All these village people no dey take break. undecided

You travel come Lagos, them go still follow you come.

I just weak.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by rottenPussy: 9:25am On Sep 18, 2017
So op, if you are walking and accidentally hit your leg on a stone, it means you were sent from the village to attack someone??

#dumbOpinion

17 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by OkunrinMeta: 9:25am On Sep 18, 2017

Wait, did you interrogate the bat to know its 'state of origin'?

And what caused the plane crash, was it the weather?

How did the bat know your house address? Maybe google maps sha.

So whats the burial arrangements now? That may be someones grandmother in bat form now. You may need a police report

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Ogashub(m): 9:26am On Sep 18, 2017
Stupid superstition

12 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Antoeni(m): 9:26am On Sep 18, 2017
From Benin?

2 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 18, 2017
Fools everywhere

10 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Truckpusher(m): 9:26am On Sep 18, 2017
missbeckykisses:
I pity the man that will take you to his house and make you his wife. Honestly.

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by maklelemakukula(m): 9:26am On Sep 18, 2017
op you are over-superstitious, you have to change your mindset

16 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Lexusgs430: 9:26am On Sep 18, 2017
Bull Bat Crap ......... BBC must not hear o.............
Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by Lexusgs430: 9:26am On Sep 18, 2017
It takes a witch to identify clan members ...........

10 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by madridguy(m): 9:27am On Sep 18, 2017
Some people can be funny sha, calling the OP names for saying her mind.

Well, I can relate to the OP testimonies.

If you doubt her, I will make a similar stories which I want anyone staying around Iyana Ipaja, Ipaja, Akowonjo to confirm @ Moshalasi Police Station.

At Moshalasi bus stop, there is a football field popularly know as " Lion field " till date. The field is the children playing ground for the Federal low cost in that area.

A Celestial Church within that area were having a public crusade that evening, suddenly a big Bird crashed on a roof of a house and the woman run outside to check what landed on her roof, behold she saw a big Bird, suddenly the bird started changing from bird to human, the woman ran to call on the celestial people holding crusade and they sprinkle some water and perfume and the bird change to a very very ugly girl. It took the intervention of the police at Moshalasi police station for her not to get burnt.

She made confession at the police station that she is bringing stroke to her uncle who refused to give her money when he visited home 2 weeks back.

This is is life story, go to the station and ask.
Juju is real
Evil people are real.

8 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by morereb10: 9:27am On Sep 18, 2017
and how did u know is a bat from the village?

u be witch yourself

4 Likes

Re: Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole by officialJP(m): 9:27am On Sep 18, 2017
naija with spiritual believe be like 5&6

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here / "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims / The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.