Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

"80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User (93856 Views)

Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' / Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole / Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Enybliss(f): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lawlahdey:
We aren't enemies...

We are not friends too.
ok now i know thanks
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Enybliss(f): 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
MzLarem:
Not everyone deserves 2nd and 3rd chances dear.

replied?
ya replied, its fine she's not the first
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
Enybliss:
ok now i know thanks
You are welcome, dear.
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
Enybliss:
ya replied, its fine she's not the first
The new one oo
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Enybliss(f): 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
MzLarem:
The new one oo
just did
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Origin(f): 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
Papa was checking if there was light or else he will just sell the silly transformer thing.

I beg free papa, its the season of flying.
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
Enybliss:
just did
Again dear.
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by orunto27: 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
There's Supreme Justice!
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Enybliss(f): 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
MzLarem:
Again dear.
its an eye opener, I've replied
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
Enybliss:
its an eye opener, I've replied
Anything for my sweetheart smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by HomoSapiien: 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hawlahscho:

He'll say she was sleep-walking maybe according to one mumu law he will never prove.

CC: HomoSapiien

How was she able to come down on her own?
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Enybliss(f): 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
MzLarem:
Anything for my sweetheart smiley
I'm so surprised I've been deceiving myself and thats my problem, i forget myself easily
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
Enybliss:
I'm so surprised I've been deceiving myself and thats my problem, i forget myself easily
We learn from things like this...People come into our life either as a lesson or a blessing so dont think much into it.

its 8'oclock and i'm feeling sleepy shocked
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Enybliss(f): 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
MzLarem:
We learn from things like this...People come into our life either as a lesson or a blessing so dont think much into it.

its 8'oclock and i'm feeling sleepy shocked
lols what did you do, did you booze?
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
This thread has turned to a women "hang out" zone for the past 2 pages undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
Enybliss:
lols what did you do, did you booze?
Lol...its tiredness jae. how was your day?
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Enybliss(f): 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol...its tiredness jae. how was your day?
stressful I've been looking for where to withdraw money all day
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
Enybliss:
stressful I've been looking for where to withdraw money all day
So its even nationwide...Sorry dear
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Enybliss(f): 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
MzLarem:
So its even nationwide...Sorry dear
yes its everywhere and I'm so broke right now
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
Enybliss:
yes its everywhere and I'm so broke right now
Try late at night or early in the morning.
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Enybliss(f): 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
MzLarem:
Try late at night or early in the morning.
cheesy i once went there by 5.35 am there's queue and i tried night too
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
Enybliss:
cheesy i once went there by 5.35 am there's queue and i tried night too
Na wa ooo...you will have to keep trying tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Hawlahscho(m): 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
HomoSapiien:

How was she able to come down on her own?

I should ask you this.
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by BlaqPearl001: 11:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=gj22 post=52288909]

Maybe she did it at night? When no one was around. Just a suggestion though since you are too old to think that far[/quote
Shey she did it with super vision abiii? Try and borrow sense.
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Vick4rill(m): 11:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lawlahdey:
You are surely confused.. Miss

Where or when did i mention America in my post? You only said what's on your mind.

We all know that every fiction always has an iota of fact in it. .. Do you think Nollywood just decides to conjure witches out of nowhere?

When you watch a movie, you have to know that the producer of that movie did that movie based on the things that happens around him.... Even if he says it's fiction, the fact is there's a symptom of reality in every fiction.

You lots need to be given a taste of the supernatural so you can quit running your mouths.

By the way... Did you refer to me as a witch indirectly? Way to go.

I hope you do not quote me after this, keep living in your fantasy island where witches do not exist.
dont mind that fool
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 28, 2016
Vick4rill:
dont mind that fool
Lol smiley
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by HomoSapiien: 6:41am On Dec 28, 2016
Hawlahscho:

I should ask you this.

No, actually my question is rhetorical. It is obvious she came down on her own because she has the strength and the power to. And this strength and power cannot be ruled out for using it to climb the poll in the first place.

According to perhaps a more reliable source than the blogger that carried this news:

discman2k2:
LOL! LOL! LOL! Naija & their morbid quest for extra-ordinary gist. What me hear is that the said woman climbed up the High Tension pole with the intention of committing Suicide because "life don tire her"!. So, y would u Gossip - mongers be posting wrong info, deceiving pips with ur fake Captions "80 Old Witch....bla bla blah"

Habah! Hbah! Habah!!!
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by oaroloye(m): 6:55am On Dec 28, 2016
This just looks like an old woman who climbed up an Electric Pole.

There is nothing about her to suggest that she might be a Witch.

If she was a Witch, why didn't she use her Powers to get off the pole?

At her age, don't you think she would know how to do that herself?
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by gj22(m): 8:04am On Dec 28, 2016
BlaqPearl001:

Shey she did it with super vision abiii? Try and borrow sense.

Moonlight, flashlight, reflection from surrounding houses, maybe she did it at DAWN? etc. Don't bother replying to this comment, you are probably too young to use your brain
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by honeybobo69: 10:44am On Dec 28, 2016
Jaytecq:
poor woman wants to cut down some yam leaves for herbs

lmao.. funniest comment

1 Like

Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 28, 2016
Deicide:
who the F*ck is Christ?

Your father!
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 28, 2016
Pain:
Dementia loading..

If she has dementia she wouldn't know how to climb up there or get down by herself

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ / Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.