Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

"80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User (93847 Views)

Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' / Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole / Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by discman2k2(m): 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
LOL! LOL! LOL! Naija & their morbid quest for extra-ordinary gist. What me hear is that the said woman climbed up the High Tension pole with the intention of committing Suicide because "life don tire her"!. So, y would u Gossip - mongers be posting wrong info, deceiving pips with ur fake Captions "80 Old Witch....bla bla blah"

Habah! Hbah! Habah!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Cajayi(m): 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
Una see Wetin NEPA dey cause? Common light we no get... That's why anybody can hug transformer and climb this kind of facility even if the person is real witch

1 Like

Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by huntax(m): 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
otemanuduno:

And you didn't also put a question mark. It should be "Where did he happens?" cheesy
I didn't need to put a question mark because my emphasis was on his grammar which is why I used a quotation mark to prove that point.
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
Maybe she was abducted by aliens or maybe she have the power of teleportation...

#maturereasoning
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Flexherbal(m): 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
Enybliss:
he climbed the same way he climbed down, you weren't there so you can't doubt the only logical explanation
Good!
I just wanted to draw your attention to the topic.
Have a nice evening!
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ignorance at its peak.

1 Like

Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
huntax:

Lmao so the absence of a question mark was all you noticed?

That's just one of his numerous blunders but he is now claiming to be a prof

1 Like

Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by elampiro(m): 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
Bluetooth2:

Fixed grin
Those were phone spell check errors. I didn't read it a second time.
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
Greatzeus:
Is it that hard to believe evil forces exist in this world. What amazes me most is how a person will be born in Nigeria, grow up in Nigeria,and say he doesn't believe in diabolical powers or unseen forces? With all these experiences we witness daily?
Well everyman to his believe.
A guy asked " what if you died and realized there is no God? I said " what if you died and realized there is ?
Exactly... What do you have to lose if you die and realize there is no God? Absolutely nothing! But you have a lot to lose if there is.
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by otemanuduno: 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
huntax:

I didn't need to put a question mark because my emphasis was on his grammar which is why I used a quotation mark to prove that point.
Accepted,but have you checked my own correction?

1 Like

Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by doctokwus: 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Seun the atheist can you tell us how that woman got there?

Africans!

1 Like

Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by lielbree: 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
Deicide:

And your reason for this is?
She is a witch. Deserves to die by fire.
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Enybliss(f): 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
Flexherbal:

Good!
I just wanted to draw your attention to the topic.
Have a nice evening!
hahahhahaaahhaha ok
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Opakan2: 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
discman2k2:
LOL! LOL! LOL! Naija & their morbid quest for extra-ordinary gist. What me hear is that the said woman climbed up the High Tension pole with the intention of committing Suicide because "life don tire her"!. So, y would u Gossip - mongers be posting wrong info, deceiving pips with ur fake Captions "80 Old Witch....bla bla blah"

Habah! Hbah! Habah!!!

you better be careful..

we have them on Nairaland too, all over the cyberspace
don't give them reason to show you pepper.. you can have them trace you with Edge, 3G or whatever network it is you have there
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Baroba(m): 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
Typical African bullsh**itt. Please send the woman to a mental home..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Chibuhealth(f): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
Remix10:

supu..... grin grin grin grin grin
hahahhaahahhahahaaahahhahha please translate it for him in English, I don't think he understood
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by otemanuduno: 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Exactly... What do you have to lose if you die and realize there is no God? Absolutely nothing! But you have a lot to lose if there is.
You don't have any dime to lose if you find out that there is GOD, because GOD is not a god. God doesn't judge anybody, only the devils do in the name of God. God is just love, perfect and does not have judgement with him. GOD IS GOOD TO EVERYONE AFTER DEATH, EITHER ATHIEST OR NOT.
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by AngelicBeing: 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
sad
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by fkdmods: 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
It's only a fool that will say there is no evil of witches and wizards

Only in Nigeria. How come with all the powers you all believe they have, how come you guys haven't conquered the airspace or turned your society into something wonderful? And to imagine that he had almost 20 likes for that nonsense post. Does anyone have to wonder why Nigeria is the way it is? How do people with this kind of mindset progress? Meanwhile, if and when they move to places like japan, Germany, Switzerland, or Canada, all of a sudden, witches and wizards will evaporate from their mentality. You guys frighten the hell outta me.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
LeStylo:
Where was this happen?
It was happen where I don't even nose
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by blackfase(m): 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
You dey mind those kids? Let them continue to wallow in their ignorance, or safe to say self-denial?

Greatzeus:
Is it that hard to believe evil forces exist in this world. What amazes me most is how a person will be born in Nigeria, grow up in Nigeria,and say he doesn't believe in diabolical powers or unseen forces? With all these experiences we witness daily?
A guy asked " what if you died and realized there is no God? I said " what if you died and realized there is ?
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by omonnakoda: 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
Greatzeus:
This kind of wisdom is enthralling for kerosene users

Those of of who use gas are totally bemused
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by four4: 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
Enybliss:
africa so backwards, why is it that i haven't seen a white witch and why is it that all the witches are old, ignorant group of people, what that man need is help, who has he wronged by climbing sn electric pole
thank u my sister, lot illiterate and educated illiterate in nigeria, that is y most of our pastors and imams are d richest in nigeria out side our politicians. Imaging calling dis old woman dt need help and care witch just because she was hallucinating.

DT ONE ASIDE. this ur DP, I thrughly c wat I am looking for, U RE BIURIFU and laf wat I c

1 Like

Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by krisjovi(m): 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
grin
2dugged:
Can someone please put the location so all this bigots can stop mentioning Edo

calm down it happened in auchi grin
2dugged:

calm down it happened in auchi
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
elampiro:

Those were phone spell check errors. I didn't read it a second time.

Touché
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
otemanuduno:
You don't have any dime to lose if you find out that there is GOD, because GOD is not a god. God doesn't judge anybody, only the devils do in the name of God. God is just love, perfect and does not have judgement with him. GOD IS GOOD TO EVERYONE AFTER DEATH, EITHER ATHIEST OR NOT.
Really really?? ? You think he's just gonn accept an atheist that defiled and ridiculed Him with an open heart and a warm smile??

Who is hell fire for then? undecided
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by firstclassmumu: 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
LeStylo:
Where was this happen?
where was this ko where was that ni
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Enybliss(f): 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
Lawlahdey:
i created that thread maam, and i think you're wrong, dieing and realizing theres no God is very painful to me because it hurt to realize I've been living a lie, and i was scared of diety that never existed

1 Like

Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Opakan2: 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
doctokwus:

Its only a fool that wud bliv that woman can transport herself up that pole by so called witchcraft,yet climbs down comfortably without breaking a limb or falling.
Thats y Trump sed lots should be recolonized for probably another 100 years to make u pple start using common sense.

so you think an 80 yr old woman can climb that high without ladder or anything.. when it's not a palm wine tree

Even bible and quran will tell you about principalities in the land and sea.. The Lord put them there and will destroy them when the time comes

for non believes, science teaches us about metaphysics.. beyond physical.
so many philosophers acknowledged God before their deaths. He has a way of arresting men without faith
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by krisjovi(m): 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
grin
2dugged:

calm down it happened in auchi grin
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by iheanyi40(m): 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
Remix10:

supu..... grin grin grin grin grin
lol, no b small fin o grin
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
Enybliss:
africa so backwards, why is it that i haven't seen a white witch and why is it that all the witches are old, ignorant group of people, what that man need is help, who has he wronged by climbing sn electric pole
Why is it that even white people make movies about witches?? undecided

I'm not saying that woman is a witch but what 80years old woman is so agile to climb to the top of that pole?

Witches exist and that's a fact!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ / Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.