Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

"80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User (93878 Views)

Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' / Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole / Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by wanakak: 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
The question is was there no electricity current? Habba, idonbelifit
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by omojeesu(m): 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
PaulKillerman:
if u believe in that trash; I see no reason why u shouldn't believe superman and vampires exist; undecided

There are 3 'human beings' roaming the planet.

1) Human beings with full complement of the human spirit.
2) Demonized humans under varying degrees of demonic influence depending on the depth of cult and occult influence
3) Humanized demons who are no humans at all but have 'put on' human flesh which may or not be real.

1 Like

Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by chronique(m): 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
Enybliss:
africa so backwards, why is it that i haven't seen a white witch and why is it that all the witches are old, ignorant group of people, what that man need is help, who has he wronged by climbing sn electric pole

Stay there and be talking nonsense. I have personally had experiences with dark arts, and can tell you that of a truth, witches do exist.

First experience I had with witches was in the 80's. I was living with my step mom and was asked to go get an item one evening, in company of my half brother. On our way back, a young girl appeared from nowhere and started chasing us, speaking in yoruba that she would kill us tonight. We took to our heels and ran home and when we got to the gate, we didn't find her again. At night when we were sleeping, my sister was trying to whisper to me that I should see something but I didn't answer. Someone started pinching me sharply and I kept hitting my sister to stop but the pinching continued. I got angry, got up to punch her and after punching her, the creature I saw, caused me to scream. They had horns on their heads and the eyes looked like it had fire in them. There was no light on and the only light, was the moonlight shining into our room. My step mom heard my shout and rushed in with a lantern but didn't meet them. She asked a few questions and we went to bed again but I couldn't sleep. Shortly after, it was my younger brother shouting "Jesus Christ of Nazareth, save me"...lol. They had gone to deal with him too... My step mom didn't believe but when my dad came and we narrated our stories, he believed us cos he had experienced such when in the village growing up...

I don't even want to talk about my experience as a young adult who got involved with those silly things young men do in school, and went as far as making covenants and making incantations about things I didn't know, and how it backfired and almost ruined my life. If you haven't experienced witchcraft torment, thank your God. But to say it doesn't exist, is just sheer ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by gavaria: 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
I hail o, where was this happen ke shocked
LeStylo:
Where was this happen?
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
otemanuduno:
Just check the setting of that scene. See the people gathered there. Does it seem as if they saw anything supernatural? They definitely saw Mama when she was climbing that pole and some of them even went there to help her get down from it. If any other thing was attached, I trust they wouldn't be helping her but rather hauling stones at her. SHE IS NOT A WITCH.

But a woman as old as that climbing that high without a strapping belt .it unusual don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Deicide: 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
otemanuduno:

THE REAL ALMIGHTY GOD is the one who CREATED THE UNIVERSE WITH A BIG BANG. You can see more from my signature. He's indescribable, 100% loving, unconditional love at that.
If he has unconditional love Why is there still world hunger? It is not possible for a God to be Good that's if one even exist in the first place....
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Enybliss(f): 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
chronique:

Stay there and be talking nonsense. I have personally had experiences with dark arts, and can tell you that of a truth, witches do exist.

First experience I had with witches was in the 80's. I was living with my step mom and was asked to go get an item one evening, in company of my half brother. On our way back, a young girl appeared from nowhere and started chasing us, speaking in yoruba that she would kill us tonight. We took to our heels and ran home and when we got to the gate, we didn't find her again. At night when we were sleeping, my sister was trying to whisper to me that I should see something but I didn't answer. Someone started pinching me sharply and I kept hitting my sister to stop but the pinching continued. I got angry, got up to punch her and after punching her, the creature I saw, caused me to scream. They had horns on their heads and the eyes looked like it had fire in them. There was no light on and the only light, was the moonlight shining into our room. My step mom heard my shout and rushed in with a lantern but didn't meet them. She asked a few questions and we went to bed again but I couldn't sleep. Shortly after, it was my younger brother shouting "Jesus Christ of Nazareth, save me"...lol. They had gone to deal with him too... My step mom didn't believe but when my dad came and we narrated our stories, he believed us cos he had experienced such when in the village growing up...

I don't even want to talk about my experience as a young adult who got involved with those silly things young men do in school, and went as far as making covenants and making incantations about things I didn't know, and how it backfired and almost ruined my life. If you haven't experienced witchcraft torment, thank your God. But to say it doesn't exist, is just sheer ignorance.
grinhahahhahaaahhaha now thats some ridiculous sh!t what da fuq did you smoke nigga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Dalek(m): 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
Why is it that it's only in Nigeria/Africa all this nonsense happens. 7 billion people on this planet and devil and his cohorts pick Africa as their "Sambisa Camp Forest"..
Y'all need to free your mind from the supernatural, that which you don't fear can't hurt you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by barajo1(m): 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
LeStylo:
Where was this happen?
dis your grammar na A1
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by chronique(m): 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
Enybliss:
grinhahahhahaaahhaha now thats some ridiculous sh!t what da fuq did you smoke nigga

Keep laughing... Lol. If you want to hear my stories, talk to me privately. You'd hear personal experiences that would give you chills.
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Deicide: 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
chronique:

Seun how do you explain this?
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by DeRay98(m): 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
2dugged:
Can someone please put the location so all this bigots can stop mentioning Edo

Don't mind, they are escapees from Aro mental hospital.
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by hernandson(m): 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
LeStylo:
Where was this happen?
brother bet y na, and i met u in cambridge o
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
Enybliss:
some religion claimed theres life after death others claim theres no life after death, now the problem is knowing which is true and which one is a lie, same applies to The existence of God, the only way to know there's life after death is to die, and what if you die and realized theres no life after death, what if you die and realize theres life after death, what if you die and realize there's no God, all this are questions you can't answer, you only rely on what the bible tells you, without asking questions
Excuse me sissy, i don't rely on the bible... I'm not even a xtian.

If truly there is no Afterlife, then there won't be regrets but If there is, my dear sissy then you have to know you are gonn bite your fingers in regret.

I don't know abouh the bible tho but my own Quran gave a detailed description of Life after death.

Besides, do you have to see oxygen before you believe that it helps you with breathing? ? You just gotta feel it.
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
otemanuduno:

And you didn't also put a question mark. It should be "Where did he happens?" cheesy

grin grin grin grin
deliberate act but still very funny

1 Like

Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Deicide: 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
Lawlahdey:

If truly there is no Afterlife, then there won't be regrets but If there is, my dear sissy then you have to know you are gonn bite your fingers in regret.

I don't know abouh the bible tho but my own Quran gave a detailed description of Life after death.

Besides, do you have to see oxygen before you believe that it helps you with breathing? ? You just gotta feel it.
So you can Feel God?

1 Like

Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by canDy4eva(f): 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
ireneony:
This man is not a witch abeg
man
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by hernandson(m): 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
barajo1:
dis your grammar na A1
i swear i laughed and was even crying like na A1 frm d back
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by uzoormah(m): 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
kennygee:
Na person mama, grandmother and great grand mama be this o.

check if na from ur village o
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by hernandson(m): 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
Dalek:
Why is it that it's only in Nigeria/Africa all this nonsense happens. 7 billion people on this planet and devil and his cohorts pick Africa as their "Sambisa Camp Forest"..
Y'all need to free your mind from the supernatural, that which you don't fear can't hurt you.
if them read ur comment and mark ur register my broda i wave ur situation o
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
Enybliss:
have you noticed the difference between our own Nigerian witch and an American witch?

American witches are mostly fiction, they wear robes and long hats, and practice magic, and they're mostly for entertainment, they don't think they exist or hurt people, society doesn't hate them, they're free people etc

But in Nigeria once you're old you're a witch, you air your grievances and something bad happens afterwards, coincidentally of course, you're a witch, you are raggedy and poor you're a witch, you've got goitre you're a witch, you've got no kids you're a witch, your family had series of misfortunes you're a witch, you can fly and defy gravity, you suck blood, only illiterates think that way
Missy, the western society differs from ours.
Your argument doesn't even hold water.. .

These movies are fictitious and Reality is quite different from fiction, my dear.
Their witches use magic ahbi? So, they do not practice Evil magic ahbi?

It's the same here... You have white witches and blvck ones, don't you watch african movies!?

Lots like you are those ones that watch too much of foreign movies and they start to compare African culture with Europe's.
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by ihatesycophant(m): 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
Is this a woman or a man? The face looked like a man. If it's a man, it's a wizard because a man cannot be a witch.
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Enybliss(f): 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
Lawlahdey:

what made you think that since there's an Afterlife there must be a God
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by otemanuduno: 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
Deicide:

If he has unconditional love Why is there still world hunger? It is not possible for a God to be Good that's if one even exist in the first place....
If you judge God from the perspective of all the Holy Book that has ever existed, then he would seem to you as the baddest guy ever liveth. God created the universe. The food is there and it can go round the world and still remain surplus, but the bad guys on top are not allowing it to reach the poor ones. God doesn't intervene in the affair of the universe after creation. It is expected of human to help one another. Our mentality should be HAVE YOU HELPED SOMEONE TODAY? But with assurance I will tell you that I have experienced an afterlife before. Men, since then my life changed and I don't fear anything again, not even death. That's why I'm putting all these little little gods in their places. They are the cause of human's hatred towards God when they promised more than what they can do and could not fulfill 1% of their promises. The TRUE GOD didn't promise anything. We'll be surprised at what we shall see when we die. ALL IS A WIN-WIN SITUATION.

1 Like

Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Pchidexy(m): 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Seun the atheist can you tell us how that woman got there?
So, you ve already concluded that the woman is a witch? SMH!
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
Deicide:

So you can Feel God?
Sure, if you reach out to him.

About that picture. .. anyone that has a near-death experience will see just what they claim they see. ..

Why??

Because they didn't actually die, they only had a NEAR-death experience
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by nextstep(m): 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
Somebody climbs on a pole... instantly people start claiming witchcraft.

There are many rational reasons why somebody aged would be up a pole, including dementia, sleepwalking, and just plain mischief. None of it involves the supernatural.

2 Likes

Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by NairaMaster1(m): 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
delishpot:

Maybe same way she got down? No one helped her up just as no one helped her down.
But I can see someone helping him down. Are you saying an 80 years old man can climb that pole without ladders? No wonder some people don't believe God exists
Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
Stop Spreading Rumour She Is A NEPA Staff.

1 Like

Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by hernandson(m): 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
Deicide:

if there is no evil do u think u would bliv there is God. 4 example its because there is failure thats y there is success,sin and there is righteousness

1 Like

Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
Enybliss:
what made you think that since there's an Afterlife there must be a God
What makes you think that since there is no God, there would be an Afterlife??

An Afterlife for what exactly??

1 Like

Re: "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User by chronique(m): 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
kaeforum:
Stop Spreading Rumour She Is A NEPA Staff.

Lmfao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ / Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.