Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) (32721 Views)

Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community / Boko Haram Attacks Wanori/Amarwa Village, Burns 4, Destroy Houses (Photos) / Military Men Attack Ondo Residents, Burn Houses - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by seguno2: 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
ritababe:
I thought el rufai settled them?

He just used them as an excuse to steal Kaduna people's money.
QED!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by MYJIST(m): 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
so many funny replies... God help us
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by JuneOctober(f): 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
Must we see bad news everyday from these people? The person or people that has snatched their brain from their cranium is at fault. Brainless people parading as terrorist.
If only they had something legal and profitable to do, it will be better for them. That empty space in their skull is filled with violence and they're dunderheaded.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by psalmistkakah(m): 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
Govt shod do sumtin about this killing, cos the end of it will be so bad..when d southern Kaduna will revenge...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by Polyestar(m): 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
I still don't see any difference between Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by obataokenwa(m): 9:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
when BENUE, Nasarawa, Plateau, Adamawa, and Southern Kaduna were busy voting for APC what did they expect if GEJ lost. Face the consequence.
Now apart from Taraba and Gombe, their governors can't even talk cos Buhari is like their god and no way to throw blames.
I pity BENUE and Plateau cos who bewitched them to partner with APC.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
rtmajayi:
It seems its fulani that wants to be a new threat now
Please what's the difference between Fulani HERDSMEN and BoKo Haram...?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by vatiqan(m): 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
[quote author=omofunaab post=52281408]Something needs to be done about these havoc wrecking Fulanis.

It's just too much, i can't be from a tribe like this and yet be proud of it.

like what, and by whom? Cos I know you to be a strong supporter of the dullard-in-chief.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by MYJIST(m): 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
obataokenwa:
when BENUE, Nasarawa, Plateau, Adamawa, and Southern Kaduna were busy voting for APC what did they expect if GEJ lost. Face the consequence
this is not happening because anybody chose to vote anybody... people are simply wicked... and you should know that... blaming anybody won't help...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by omofunaab(m): 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
[quote author=vatiqan post=52281871][/quote]

I don't really give a damn about politicians.
besides this ain't about buhari, it's about the Fulani as a tribe
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
And one zombie of the federal Republic of Nigeria was telling me how the president has fulfilled his promise to keep the citizens safe, his brothers continue to kill people, yet he pays deaf ears, and as for that short demon hell rufai, kwontinu

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by discman2k2(m): 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
chuose2:
CHRISTIANS IN NIGERIA WE NEED TO WAKE UP TO THE FACT THAT THIS IS A PLANNED JIHAD!

ADEBOYE CAN NEVER ESCAPE THE JUDGEMENT COMING TO HIM! angry
HE MADE US VOTE IN THIS JIHAD'S GOVT! angry

HOW CAN ADEBOYE ESCAPE THE THUNDER THAT WILL FIRE HIM SOON!
I LAY THE BLOOD OF EVERYBODY KILLED AT HIS FEET!
angry

Bro, i sincerely completely understand ur grievances. However, PLZ, I BEG U FOR D GUD OF UR OWN, RETRACT UR WORDS. CURSE NOT D ANOINTED OF GOD. U may not understand what u may hav done.

i feel u, bt correct ur mistakes (this is out of love)

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by gbegemaster(m): 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
Its in retaliation for the attack on El Rufai
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by obataokenwa(m): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
MYJIST:
this is not happening because anybody chose to vote anybody... people are simply wicked... and you should know that... blaming anybody won't help...
see the case of Ekiti and Rivers now. u don't toil with such states cos they're in opposition and they're ready to tackle any situation without fear of the dullard. middlebelt being on same lane with the Hausas is a disaster.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
rtmajayi:
It seems its fulani that wants to be a new threat now...

See more pictures below..

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/12/fulani-herdsmen-attacked-goska-village.html
and their baba at the top is not talking

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by MYJIST(m): 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
discman2k2:

Bro, i sincerely completely understand ur grievances. However, PLZ, I BEG U FOR D GUD OF UR OWN, RETRACT UR WORDS. CURSE NOT D ANOINTED OF GOD. U may not understand what u may hav done.

they don't know.. tell him
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by MYJIST(m): 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
obataokenwa:
see the case of Ekiti and Rivers now. u don't toil with such states cos they're in opposition and they're ready to tackle any situation without fear of the dullard. middlebelt being on same lane with the Hausas is a disaster.
yea.. to some extent you're right though.. but remember... these Fulani guyz have been doing this even before this regime... I remember of... Benue and Nassarawa then... just that it grew worse....

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
u people should stop calling them herdsmen, they are boko haram with herdsmen clothing
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by discman2k2(m): 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
MYJIST:
they don't know.. tell him

Thanks bro. U knw say Social media is huge DEMON oppressing pips with lots of manifestations.

It is well oh
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by obataokenwa(m): 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
MYJIST:
yea.. to some extent you're right though.. but remember... these Fulani guyz have been doing this even before this regime... I remember of... Benue and Nassarawa then... just that it grew worse....
I was born and bread in Kaduna, I know the extent the Hausas can go when it comes to an agenda. it will grow more worst. I don't talk anyhow. it's high time the middle belt decamp from that APC and build a force with other region close to them so this nonsense will stop. remember their own people are all incharge of security and border plus custom.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by slap1(m): 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
Illiteracy is the biggest scourge of the north. Educate your people, let them stop this madness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by mcgift(m): 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
what's there mission sef
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by MYJIST(m): 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
discman2k2:

Thanks bro. U knw say Social media is huge DEMON oppressing pips with lots of manifestations.

It is well oh
yes oo.. it is... so much... for even those who refer to themselves as Christians
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
I thought there was a curfew in Kaduna now I realise that the curfew was to make Christians sitting ducks while Fulani slit their throats like goats

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by MYJIST(m): 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
obataokenwa:
I was born and bread in Kaduna, I know the extent the Hausas can go when it comes to an agenda. it will grow more worst. I don't talk anyhow. it's high time the middle belt decamp from that APC and build a force with other region close to them so this nonsense will stop. remember their own people are all incharge of security and border plus custom.
I've been thinking... this happened just some days after those women attacked El rufai' convoy oo.... maybe they were even acting based on instructions... who knows...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by Smart78(m): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
discman2k2:

it has gone from touch not my annointed to curse not my annointed... Both you and your daddy G.O were not doing . God's work when you supported buhari against jonathan. You and him were hoping that buhari would drop dead for his osunbande to become president. Adeboye did not only betray jonathan,he betrayed the whole nigerian xtians and yes the blood of evry 1 one of them that is slain is on his head...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by cj91(m): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
odogwubiafra:
Fulani Hausa killing fulani Hausa, no problem. Does is affect our GDP?
Southern Kaduna is predominantly Christians and are not Fulani's or Hausa's... Don't make joke of something very serious....

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by blazer234: 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
odogwubiafra:
Fulani Hausa killing fulani Hausa, no problem. Does is affect our GDP?

Your backward mind tells you everyone residing in the north is a Fulani Hausa, right?

For your information, those residing in southern kaduna are mostly Christians and people from southern Nigeria doing biz or residing in the north.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
coolBuruntashi won't come and dance python dance for them,useless people killing harmless civilians and smilling over the heinous crimes of Fulani Herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
.... Not again! With these recent unslaught on the defenseless people of Kaduna state, one can rightly say that this is a state sponsored campaign.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by iambijo(m): 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
omofunaab:
Something needs to be done about these havoc wrecking Fulanis.

It's just too much, i can't be from a tribe like this and yet be proud of it
for ever i will be proudly fulani, in every tribe there's good and evil.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by MYJIST(m): 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
iambijo:
for ever i will be proudly fulani, in every tribe there's good and evil.
that's right... but predominantly.... you guyz are known for violence... seriously... I don't know how oo... but something should be done..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival / APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) / Policeman Dares Shiite Muslims With His Rifle During Protest In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.