Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) (32726 Views)

Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community / Boko Haram Attacks Wanori/Amarwa Village, Burns 4, Destroy Houses (Photos) / Military Men Attack Ondo Residents, Burn Houses - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by MrExcel(m): 4:59am On Dec 27, 2016
odogwubiafra:
Fulani Hausa killing fulani Hausa, no problem. Does is affect our GDP?
.. You are so ignorant that you don't know that there are more than 3hundreds ethnic groups in Nigeria other than Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba. May thunder fire you even as you celebrates the killing of innocent people. Again, the herdsmen will soon reach your village. Digbang tsap!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by fmprof(m): 5:07am On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=chuose2 post=52281444][b][size=12pt]CHRISTIANS IN NIGERIA WE NEED TO WAKE UP TO THE FACT THAT THIS IS A PLANNED JIHAD!

ADEBOYE CAN NEVER ESCAPE THE JUDGEMENT COMING TO HIM! angry
You be confirmed FOOL!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by payosehtor(m): 5:27am On Dec 27, 2016
Fourwinds:
until their victims responds with d same measure., they will continue their astrocities..

nonsense bastards
I agree with you. I have noticed this from the Jukuns of Taraba state. they are the only people that have the answer to these fulanis taste for blood and killings.the worst part of it is that , the Hausa Muslims usually supports them cuz Islamic religious affiliation. even the federal government is silent cuz the victims are mainly Christians
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by payosehtor(m): 6:20am On Dec 27, 2016
if only Gideon orkar and co has succeeded in their plan, the Christian communities would have been saved from these misfortune. the sultan of Shokoto wouldn't open his mouth now to condemn shading of blood by his kinsmen but will be quick to attack a cargo airport project in far away Benue state. if I speak my mind against Islam now every usmans' and Ayodeles will start defending their blood tasty religion. less I forget, was is not last week the the same fula blood suckers killed more than 20 Tiv farmers and burnt all their thatch houses in Gasol LG of Taraba state? while the helpless women and children where struggling to board vehicle from DAN ANACHA, the township Hausas would not allow any of their known Hausa's vehicle to convey the Tiv victims, the only option left for most of them was to either go Sobon gida Takai or call somebody from the neighbouring Benue state for a vehicle.Iam pick and tiered of living among these set of demons.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by GodsOwnFav(m): 7:07am On Dec 27, 2016
odogwubiafra:

Those hausa people killed are christians, just like the over 90% chibok girls who were innocent young CHRISTAINS before their abduction.

Now you know there is problem.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by Yujin(m): 7:10am On Dec 27, 2016
I've said it that the genocide against northern Christians is on going. Why have politicians that are influential silent? Have they been bewitched? So far, over 15000 thousand people have been lost to the fulanis- whether herdsmen or militiamen it doesn't matter. Most of the attacks are of the scorched earth mode. Fulanis are after occupying these lands in this 21st century. The Sultan of Sokoto will never comment. The Emir of Kano has his voice while Saraki is still busy attending to more important issues. Our Yoruba vociferous proponents of One Nigeria will never condemn in entirety what fulanis are doing for reasons best known to them. If it were even just a mere comment from the Igbos adjudged as a threat, one would have seen them hyperventilating. Ndigbo have always spoken out first for themselves and then for others who are suffering from similar oppression in the hands of the fulanis. What baffles me is the seeming lythergical disposition of leaders in the middle belt. Yakubu Gowon, Billionaire Theophilus Danjuma, Joshua Dogonyaro, Domkat Bali, Anthony Sani, Abba Moro, Senator George Akume and a host of others. I, a concerned fellow ask: WHERE ARE YOU LEADERS OF THE MIDDLE BELT? WHEN SHALL THE BLOOD OF INNOCENT VILLAGERS OF THE NORTHERN CHRISTIANS CEASE TO FLOW?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by kettykin: 7:22am On Dec 27, 2016
Yujin:
I've said it that the genocide against northern Christians is on going. Why have politicians that are influential silent? Have they been bewitched? So far, over 15000 thousand people have been lost to the fulanis- whether herdsmen or militiamen it doesn't matter. Most of the attacks are of the scorched earth mode. Fulanis are after occupying these lands in this 21st century. The Sultan of Sokoto will never comment. The Emir of Kano has his voice while Saraki is still busy attending to more important issues. Our Yoruba vociferous proponents of One Nigeria will never condemn in entirety what fulanis are doing for reasons best known to them. If it were even just a mere comment from the Igbos adjudged as a threat, one would have seen them hyperventilating. Ndigbo have always spoken out first for themselves and then for others who are suffering from similar oppression in the hands of the fulanis. What baffles me is the seeming lythergical disposition of leaders in the middle belt. Yakubu Gowon, Billionaire Theophilus Danjuma, Joshua Dogonyaro, Domkat Bali, Anthony Sani, Abba Moro, Senator George Akume and a host of others. I, a concerned fellow ask: WHERE ARE YOU LEADERS OF THE MIDDLE BELT? WHEN SHALL THE BLOOD OF INNOCENT VILLAGERS OF THE NORTHERN CHRISTIANS CEASE TO FLOW?

The middle belt leaders are the worst definition of hypocrisy. Gowon the propagator of one Nigeria who will shed his last drop of blood to make sure igbos are in Nigeria but will do nothing to protect the souls in the middle belt.

My danjuma, the number one betrayer of the middle belt cause, good for nothing general who will stop at nothing to sell his fellow Christians for oil blocks.

Domkat Bali whose definition of a good military officer as one whose penchant for shedding the blood of the unarmed igbo soldiers is uninhibited..
Anthony Sani, the mouth piece of his oppressors, I spare you because you don't have brains.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by wakamotion: 7:34am On Dec 27, 2016
BH is condemned by the government in power while Fulani herdsmen are being protected but the later is more deadly than the former. Islamization agenda is on course it seems to them the later will be more effective than the former, that's why they have to demolish the former to set up the later, deceiving the world.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by omofunaab(m): 7:39am On Dec 27, 2016
iambijo:
am not happy with the killing,rape e.t.c but if you can generalized millions of people as evil unfairly, then you are a evil also.

Am not the one that is evil here instead it's your tribes men that have killed many people this year alone.

In enugu, plateau, taraba ,kaduna, nassarawa, benue the funny thing is most of you keep quiet whenever your tribesmen are on this killing spree. .

If my tribes goes about killing people, raping peoples wives and children, i will be very ashamed and i will turn out to be an activist to fight them.

How many fulanis have come out in the open to condemn this act? Even buhari is quiet.

So am not wrong if i generalize you guys
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by don4real18(m): 7:42am On Dec 27, 2016
chuose2:
CHRISTIANS IN NIGERIA WE NEED TO WAKE UP TO THE FACT THAT THIS IS A PLANNED JIHAD!

ADEBOYE CAN NEVER ESCAPE THE JUDGEMENT COMING TO HIM! angry
HE MADE US VOTE IN THIS JIHAD'S GOVT! angry

HOW CAN ADEBOYE ESCAPE THE THUNDER THAT WILL FIRE HIM SOON!
I LAY THE BLOOD OF EVERYBODY KILLED AT HIS FEET!
angry

And in your mind, you have made sense
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by Maeka(m): 9:11am On Dec 27, 2016
MUMU NA HIM YOU BE, FULANI KILLING CHRISTIAN HAUSAS. KANICON IS IN SOUTHERN KADUNA WHICH IS CHRISTIAN DOMINATED PART OF THE STATE...MUST U COMMENT IF U DNT KNW WOT TO SAY?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by dragonking3: 9:36am On Dec 27, 2016
iambijo:
for ever i will be proudly fulani, in every tribe there's good and evil.
What are you guys doing to stop the evil because it is obvious that the evil in fulanis is far more than the good
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by shammah1(m): 9:50am On Dec 27, 2016
They are killing Christians not themselves
odogwubiafra:
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by mabea: 9:58am On Dec 27, 2016
odogwubiafra:
Stop please is your life worth more than that of a Fulani or Hausa.We are all nigerians and our blood is red.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by iambijo(m): 10:14am On Dec 27, 2016
dragonking3:
What are you guys doing to stop the evil because it is obvious that the evil in fulanis is far more than the good
i can't stop anything, am not a leader, only traditional leader's with government support can do somethng.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by dragonking3: 10:16am On Dec 27, 2016
iambijo:
i can't stop anything, am not a leader, only traditional leader's with government support can do somethng.
Talk to your blood sucking brothers joor. This killings is getting out of hand
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by iambijo(m): 10:25am On Dec 27, 2016
dragonking3:
Talk to your blood sucking brothers joor. This killings is getting out of hand
hmmn funny you, write somethng reasonable, you dnt make sense here, grow up.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by kettykin: 10:30am On Dec 27, 2016
This was what nnamdi Kanu saw that made him call Nigeria a zoo, sometimes I think that was an insult to zoos.

My pain is that no middle belt northern leader condems this lunacy but the same fools will tell you how they will do anything to make sure Nigeria does not break.

The other thing I noticed is that the vultures from the south rather than criticise this action will rather open threads of erosion sites in abia and Anambra.

Nigeria's curse I'd really acute.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by Laka2bor(m): 11:14am On Dec 27, 2016
Gov Eil Rufail Av Settle Ds Fulani Wt Tax Payer Money Run To Millions Of Naira Lst Month. Well Boko/ Fulani R Fighting For Same Thing Av It Or Leave It.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by dragonking3: 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
iambijo:
hmmn funny you, write somethng reasonable, you dnt make sense here, grow up.
I knew it, you guys will never accept that your brothers are blood sucking demons. Yes, thats the bitter truth
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by chuose2: 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
don4real18:

And in your mind, you have made sense

does it make sense that a so called prophet will endorse a jihadi to be president?

does it make sense that Christians cannot tell that Adeboye has sold them out?

fmprof:

You be confirmed FOOL!

na ur papa
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by payosehtor(m): 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
kettykin:

The middle belt leaders are the worst definition of hypocrisy. Gowon the propagator of one Nigeria who will shed his last drop of blood to make sure igbos are in Nigeria but will do nothing to protect the souls in the middle belt.

My danjuma, the number one betrayer of the middle belt cause, good for nothing general who will stop at nothing to sell his fellow Christians for oil blocks.

Domkat Bali whose definition of a good military officer as one whose penchant for shedding the blood of the unarmed igbo soldiers is uninhibited..
Anthony Sani, the mouth piece of his oppressors, I spare you because you don't have brains.
Danjuma can only open his mouth when it concerned his Jukun tribe (Jukun/kuteb crises of TAKUM town, Jukun/Tiv crises 2001 that culminated to Zaki Biam military invasion quickly comes to mind) But for the Akumes, Gemades no.even if the half population of their Tiv's are killed.in summary, it's every tribe for himself in the middle belt.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by Origin(f): 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
The story began with" Suspected"; apparently nobody knows who did this.

It seems someone is making money from insecurity and causing confusion in our nation.

God will punish them.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by odogwubiafra: 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
mabea:
Stop please is your life worth more than that of a Fulani or Hausa.We are all nigerians and our blood is red.

We are all Nigerians indeed. Keep leaving in illusion. The 1914 amalgamation of South and North was the erroneous foundation that we need to pull down or else the wickedness will continue.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by freeze001(f): 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
odogwubiafra:

We are all Nigerians indeed. Keep leaving in illusion. The 1914 amalgamation of South and North was the erroneous foundation that we need to pull down or else the wickedness will continue.

And this remains the crux of the matter, the wrong foundation on which everything wrong has been built.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by odogwubiafra: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
MrExcel:
.. You are so ignorant that you don't know that there are more than 3hundreds ethnic groups in Nigeria other than Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba. May thunder fire you even as you celebrates the killing of innocent people. Again, the herdsmen will soon reach your village. Digbang tsap!

Just to make your stupidity public, you chose to rain abuses. The last time l checked, Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba are the officially reorganised Nigerian languages. Unfortunately, you don't manufacture thunder.
In as much as l feel for the Hausa christians in the North that have been on the receiving end, l do not pity any Southerner still in the North all in the name that Nigeria is one.
OYO is the case of such a person, because ''volenti non fit injuria"
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by frank4t(m): 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
I dont support violence but the Christians need to arm themselves for their own safety
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
guess operations phyton dance will suit this place
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by MrExcel(m): 6:04am On Mar 12, 2017
odogwubiafra:

Just to make your stupidity public, you chose to rain abuses. The last time l checked, Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba are the officially reorganised Nigerian languages. Unfortunately, you don't manufacture thunder.
In as much as l feel for the Hausa christians in the North that have been on the receiving end, l do not pity any Southerner still in the North all in the name that Nigeria is one.
By using the term official, I can now categorically confirm that you are indeed an epitome of ignorance. As such, I won't say anything again.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by ChimaAdeoye: 7:01am On Mar 12, 2017
DeltaOil:
Jesus please deliver us from this govt & it's Boko haram brothers.

Pastor Bosun Emmanuel warned us all but we no hear.

Now the chicken yansh don open.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ

Now that Buhari their commander is back, expect the resumption of attacks by Fulani herdsmen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by IslamicRebel: 7:36am On Mar 12, 2017
Hausa Fulani muslim.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by MrExcel(m): 8:34am On Jul 06, 2018
odogwubiafra:

" officially recognized languages", which school taught you this sh*t?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Adopts Decision Of Govs And Senators On Indirect Primary / The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics / Buhari Extends Stay In London Till Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.