Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) (32722 Views)

Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community / Boko Haram Attacks Wanori/Amarwa Village, Burns 4, Destroy Houses (Photos) / Military Men Attack Ondo Residents, Burn Houses - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by obataokenwa(m): 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
MYJIST:
I've been thinking... this happened just some days after those women attacked El rufai' convoy oo.... maybe they were even acting based on instructions... who knows...
You don't know the power of having bloods of innocent people on one's hand. it will always make one kill without remorse. dont u see how Buhari order shoot at sight to innocent future IPOB youths? because of oil him and Obj can wipe out a whole village that feeds the nation.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by Sunnyja: 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
Where on earth if not in Nigeria that a state governor will pay killer fulani's herdsman with federal allocation to procure arms and ammunition for the extermination of those whom they refer to as infidels.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by julioralph(m): 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
all Fulani terrorists, Buhari and 'hell ruffian' shall not go unpunished for all this. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by 2termz(m): 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
Na southern kaduna na dem born dem well may dem enter pesin go die go walahi
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by zionmade(m): 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
this is simply allahukwubas killing christians. What have my brodas done to deserve dis. why are we in d same country with muslliims. for God's sake thedmse guys are muderers. killers, they are cold blooded inhumane peadophilacious animals. why??

i blame kpohammmmmeed after he was d original shortman devil dat brought such evil in dis world.

if u hit ur head on d ground five times a day dnt u dare quote me before i damage ur future with insults
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by adonis89(m): 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
Got nothing to say
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by tellmemore15: 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
When the Gov of Kaduna said he has paid the fulani herdsmen to stop the Jihad, we knew he was actually financing them.

When he imposed a 24 hour curfew on southern Kaduna, we knew it was for them to sit at home and get killed.

The atrocities of Boko Haram/Fulani Herdsmen sponsors are been done in plain sight.

God's Judgement would also be done in plain sight.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by Kingspin(m): 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
Core murderers brought in by elites in the North to fight political enemies, government, Christians, to grab their land, put fear in their faith, conquer them and silent Christianity in the North. But why always the North? Even the governor of Kaduna state know what am saying because he know them(murderers) very well that's why he can pay them salaries.Who will arrest these killers nobody because the person or authority that should have done that are involved. Until some part of the country stop to looking up for Niger delta oil for free food and come to agree completely that restructure will go a long way to save Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by omofunaab(m): 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
iambijo:
for ever i will be proudly fulani, in every tribe there's good and evil.

Agreed, but something needs to be done.

The number of people that died in 2016 at the hand of a single tribe is enormous.

You can't go on ransacking peoples villages in other regions, destroying farm lands, raping peoples wife and expect the country not to generalize you as evil people.

With the rate of havoc caused by your fellow tribes men, i think you should be ashamed of them

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by manfred10(m): 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
odogwubiafra:
Fulani Hausa killing fulani Hausa, no problem. Does is affect our GDP?

The most stupid comment of the year

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by Kutunban: 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
obataokenwa:
when BENUE, Nasarawa, Plateau, Adamawa, and Southern Kaduna were busy voting for APC what did they expect if GEJ lost. Face the consequence.
Now apart from Taraba and Gombe, their governors can't even talk cos Buhari is like their god and no way to throw blames.
I pity BENUE and Plateau cos who bewitched them to partner with APC.

You know nothing about the politics of southern Kaduna, so keep mute about APC and PDPbrouhaha. It is not political but religious cleansing we are predominantly Christians and a threat to their Islamic agenda in Nigeria.

I wish the whole Christians in Nigeria will understand the scale of war unleashed against Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by alawaiss(m): 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
NO TO SOUTHERN KD MASSACRE!!
I'M MUSLIM, NORTHERNER & FULANI... BT I, STRONGLY CONDEMN D INCESSANT ATTACKS ON INNOCENT WOMEN & CHLD + AGED. ELRUFA'I MUST ACCOUNT 4 DIS INHUMAN ACT 4 PAYING TERRORIST 4 JOB DONE 2HIM
#FREE ZAKZAKY
#FREE KANU

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by obataokenwa(m): 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
Kutunban:

You know nothing about the politics of southern Kaduna, so keep mute about APC and PDPbrouhaha. It is not political but religious cleansing we are predominantly Christians and a threat to their Islamic agenda in Nigeria.

I wish the whole Christians in Nigeria will understand the scale of war unleashed against Christians.
Bro, I'm even in Kaduna at the moment. read my statements again. those states I called were ones with the SS and SE together until they went astray and voted for APC and their governors are just puppets, figureheads.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
chuose2:
CHRISTIANS IN NIGERIA WE NEED TO WAKE UP TO THE FACT THAT THIS IS A PLANNED JIHAD!

ADEBOYE CAN NEVER ESCAPE THE JUDGEMENT COMING TO HIM! angry
HE MADE US VOTE IN THIS JIHAD'S GOVT! angry

HOW CAN ADEBOYE ESCAPE THE THUNDER THAT WILL FIRE HIM SOON!
I LAY THE BLOOD OF EVERYBODY KILLED AT HIS FEET!
angry

I remember how you guys almost invade Oyedepo house. The truth is Buhari will never send soldiers after his brothers. He will rather go and disarm the villagers.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
stevebond007:
The military will deal with them!
Since when?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by Sirlovings: 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
odogwubiafra:

Please it is better to keep quiet than to display your geographical and socio-ethnic ignorance.
And please stop being insensitive to the unfortunate plight of others. If it happens to Biafrans to your immediate family, Would you still mock them?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by smileyoo: 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
our president. we appreciate ur efforts in tackling boko haram, pls do something urgently on these fulani herdsmen senseless killings, its becoming embarrasing for a modern nation like nigeria to be experiencing such high degree of insecurity, while the govt seems helpless in tackling it, yet we want foreign investments. who 'll invest in an insecure environments? their muderous activities are even discouraging people from venturing into farming, there by causing artificial food scarcity in the country. a land where innocent blood are being wasted, 'll always remain restive, as genuine peace 'll remain elusive, until the injustice are adressed. pls adress this embarrassing injutice of incessant killings by fulani herdsmen now, except there' more to it.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by juman(m): 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
Northern leaders killing the minority people among them.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by Heffalump(m): 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
odogwubiafra:

Wrong anology. The people killed are not Hausa Fulani, they are the Southern Kaduna tribe mostly Christians.
The reasons behind all these attacks are yet not known.

But, Buhari why? Why keeping mute and watch the other way as though nothing is going on with this people, and the rest of others attacked in the South.

This is the time we expect NGOS and Civil society organisations to act. Amnesty International is not bothered now o. They are all bunch of hypocrites undecided

The FG must arise now else what is to come will be greater than Boko. People are watching and no one has the monopoly of violence. Fvcking government angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by osusuallstars: 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
BOKO HARAM IS FULANI HERDSMEN AND VICE VERSA. NO DIFFERENCE
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by haffaze777(m): 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
Rilwayne001:
But i thought hell rufai paid them off the other day, why are they still killing people? Or could it be that he'll rufai gave them money to buy more ammunitions? It appears the latter presupposition is right.

God is watching you, Mr el-rufai angry
he paid d fake ones

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by chigoizie7(m): 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
rafhell:
buhari will never call his brothers to order.

Buhari still believes they are libyans.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by benzems(m): 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
This is how boko haram started
Watch around you for a suspect
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by Celsony: 11:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
odogwubiafra:

Who told you the people d fulanis are killing are hausas, they are Christians, of any tribe, & let me tell you, there are so many igbo people in southern kaduna especially kafanchan.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by truthspeaks: 2:25am On Dec 27, 2016
Sarrki d patriot is missing in dis thread
omofunaab:
Something needs to be done about these havoc wrecking Fulanis.

It's just too much, i can't be from a tribe like this and yet be proud of it
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by kingsanthony(m): 2:32am On Dec 27, 2016
i believe one day god will bring our helper from nowhere

1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by iambijo(m): 2:55am On Dec 27, 2016
MYJIST:
that's right... but predominantly.... you guyz are known for violence... seriously... I don't know how oo... but something should be done..
predominantly violence ? abeg be fair and balance ur accusation.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by iambijo(m): 3:11am On Dec 27, 2016
omofunaab:

Agreed, but something needs to be done.

The number of people that died in 2016 at the hand of a single tribe is enormous.

You can't go on ransacking peoples villages in other regions, destroying farm lands, raping peoples wife and expect the country not to generalize you as evil people.

With the rate of havoc caused by your fellow tribes men, i think you should be ashamed of them
am not happy with the killing,rape e.t.c but if you can generalized millions of people as evil unfairly, then you are a evil also.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by Afritop(m): 3:40am On Dec 27, 2016
Cubeet:
Let this Kaduna people defend themselves.
This Fulani Terrorists are so ruthless
And you think the Federal government, the police, army and miyetti allah cattle association will be happy seeing them defend themselves and not be quick to label the indigenes criminals
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by tit(f): 3:41am On Dec 27, 2016
they must have done something
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by chuose2: 3:46am On Dec 27, 2016
NairaMaster1:

I remember how you guys almost invade Oyedepo house. The truth is Buhari will never send soldiers after his brothers. He will rather go and disarm the villagers.

my brother I respect Oyedepo for resisting this dullard

discman2k2:

Bro, i sincerely completely understand ur grievances. However, PLZ, I BEG U FOR D GUD OF UR OWN, RETRACT UR WORDS. C[b]URSE NOT D ANOINTED OF GOD[/b]. U may not understand what u may hav done.

i feel u, bt correct ur mistakes (this is out of love)

Will the anointed of God bless a moslems coming to power to come and kill Christians ?

Jesus will never endorse that, hence Adeboye was working against Jesus.

Adeboye is not for Jesus.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) by bart10: 4:45am On Dec 27, 2016
Genocide trial awaits this criminal of a governor called Hell-Rufai.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Dares Shiite Muslims With His Rifle During Protest In Abuja. Photos / Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees / Governor Obaseki Wins Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.