Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP (27368 Views)

Babachir Lawal Leading Pro-Government Anti-Corruption Demonstration (Throwback) / Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) / Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by shammah1(m): 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
I admire individuals and not parties. APC is really a demonic party.

2 Likes

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by seguno2: 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
Good message from PDP to the demons in the useless APC party.
Actually it is a great message.
More of this.

2 Likes

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by seguno2: 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
recievesense:
if nigerians can ignore these 2 parties things will be better

What do you propose as the alternative to both parties?
Are you doing anything to actively promote the alternatives?
Care to share with us what you are doing specifically or you are simply waiting for God to come down and do it?
Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by omogin(f): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
Akinaukwa:
I have a great regard for Daddy Adeboye but for all this type of insult and allegation of partisanship, i advise every man of God to face spiritual matters and leave the world to its politics.
You can speak like this cos your entire family hasn't been murdered by herdsmen and govt makes no arrest or even makes a pronouncement to condemn the act

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by obailala(m): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
Buharimustgo:
Even though I don't fancy this pastor things,Ekiti APC went too far to say that GO Adebayo collected Hugh bribe form Fayose,for goodness everything isn't policitics,Ekiti APC statement is very bad and must be condemned, why didn't they say Sultan also collected bribe to visit Gayose
The APC person who was accused of making the statement has come out to deny he ever wrote any thing about the pastor. He has also challenged the peddlers of the story to kindly provide evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by seguno2: 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
thunder74:
Aja t'oba ma sonu, ko ni gbo fere olode.

Bee ni oro kobakungbe awon oloriburuku ti won ko ara won jo si inu egbe APC.
May we deliver ourselves from their demonic influence over us.

1 Like

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by firstinvestment: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
omojeesu:
Actually Christian leaders must tread carefully when engaging politicians. Divine wisdom dictates so. Our good as Christian ambassadors may be misconstrued and exploited for cheap political gains in the murky waters of politricks and give God, Christianity and Christians a bad name.

Excellent nuggets my brother, Excellent, i do not just succumb to this thesis, i second it, in fact i embrace it with all my heart

1 Like

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by Jesusloveyou: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
tomakint:
APC = A Useless Party
any man of God that support and encourage criminals like fayose and wike is of the devil.
I pity adeboye for be in that group that encourage criminals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by seguno2: 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
tirigbosa:
politics and religion.....never caused integration, but always causing differentiation...mttchew

Reminds me of Majek Fashek's song-

Religion na politics.
Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by seguno2: 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
any man of God that support and encourage criminals like fayose and wike is of the devil.

Is Buhari not a worse criminal?

3 Likes

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by phemmie06(m): 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
APC is walking on the path of destruction, very soon they will be forgotten

3 Likes

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by tomakint: 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
and you think Jesus still loves you with this statement of yours? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by Iffygod(m): 9:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
I don't know why APC in Ekiti could stoop so low of accusing a man of God for speaking d speaking d truth. I see the wrath of God falling on them soon. Senseless set of people.

4 Likes

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by vatiqan(m): 9:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
You would never see Sarrki on this thread.

Back to the topic; For APC, anything that doesn't favour them, is seen as threat and laxking substance.

2 Likes

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by bacilus(m): 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
both parties are the same abeg. go sleep
Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by sujex94(m): 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
Akinaukwa:
I have a great regard for Daddy Adeboye but for all this type of insult and allegation of partisanship, i advise every man of God to face spiritual matters and leave the world to its politics.
seriously If good men shld run away frm politics.....dis rogues would turn d world upside down
Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by Macmoni(m): 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
god punish apc
Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by Sanchez01: 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
hakimi1974:
this is why i like the catholics, they hardly mix politics with religion, na adeboye use him hand smear himself with poo.
Fr. Mbaka is from Deeper Life, àbí? grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by seunmsg(m): 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
Buharimustgo:
Even though I don't fancy this pastor things,Ekiti APC went too far to say that GO Adebayo collected Hugh bribe form Fayose,for goodness everything isn't policitics,Ekiti APC statement is very bad and must be condemned, why didn't they say Sultan also collected bribe to visit Gayose

Although Jide Awe had denied issuing the controversial statement, I need to make it clear that Adeboye is human and not beyond reproach. He can be abused, criticised and insulted just like any other person. He dabbled into the murky waters of politics and his name will be dragged in the mud for as long as the issues he raised is still in public discuss. Father Mbaka was insulted, abused and criticised by PDP members for supporting Buhari in 2015 and heaven did not fall. Adeboye will be subjected to the same treatment and nothing will happen. No human beign is too big to be criticised, not even Adeboye.

3 Likes

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by omojeesu(m): 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
kennygee:

We are the same people who will accuse them if they don't speak out on affairs bothering us.

Do you know how people pointed accusing fingers on the Man of God when that RCCG pastor was killed by a set of extremist in Abuja?

The current matter is not about 'speaking out'.
My earlier comment, with due respect, remains valid.

God help us.
Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
Is he God?
Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
The demonic nomad n cohorts have lost it totally!
Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by GoodSamaritan: 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
byrron:

Nigeria's problem is not the political parties but the collective stupidity of Nigerians.
funny enough that's the alomo truth.
-stupidity is selling votes
- stupidity is killing your brother cos he belongs to a different party
-stupidity is voting in a man with no integrity and expecting the mere man to perform to satisfaction
- stupidity is been useless to a fellow Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by EMXTAN1(m): 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
hakimi1974:
this is why i like the catholics, they hardly mix politics with religion, na adeboye use him hand smear himself with poo.

ive lived more than 2 decades,you happen to be the most ignorant,simple and maybe confused human being alive or dead,i ve ever seen
Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by rusher14: 10:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
obailala:
The APC person who was accused of making the statement has come out to deny he ever wrote any thing about the pastor. He has also challenged the peddlers of the story to kindly provide evidence.

Nigerians don't care about the truth. We are more interested in the severity of a rumour that its authenticity.

2 Likes

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by stinechykee: 1:27am On Dec 27, 2016
hakimi1974:
Guy talk wat you know cos Cath worst wen it comes to missing politics with religion.Rev Fr Mbaka comes to mind remember
Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by drstone1: 1:58am On Dec 27, 2016
Buharimustgo:

That was how One Charlatan Governor and a renegade Pastor insinuated that The CAN collected millions of Dollars to endorse GeJ

1 Like

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by Ayatullah(m): 2:11am On Dec 27, 2016
Pastor Adeboye has been stricken with Naira curse by satan, hence he has become the proverbial "Alulu gbomieko " but we should call him "Agbadura iró gba naira"! What a shame for the octogenarian Pastor!

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by akoredebadru(m): 3:56am On Dec 27, 2016
Kip watching the match @ least some1 will religate
Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by bart10: 4:21am On Dec 27, 2016
APC's strategy is simple. Brand any opposing voice a criminal and embark on media trial but Nigerians are wiser now. The monumental failure of the government on the key issues of the economy exposed their incompetence. Moral lesson: you can't fool the people forever.

1 Like

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by bart10: 4:26am On Dec 27, 2016
obataokenwa:
I'm not happy sha that PDP are not even strategising against 2019. simple rule,
....change ur logo
.....re-brand the party name and slogan
...involve more youths
.....employ more youths to propagate your ideologies against 2019 on social media
.....do secret recounciliation
.....the whole region got people they hate (do away with such people) e.g Amaechi, Okorocha
.....kill godfatherism and look for the people that will ganner more votes when nomitated
....maintain your agreements with those you convinced to join.

Nice strategy but who will bell the cat! Don't forget that this government is highly intolerant of oppositions and considering that almost all members of PDP had one issue or the other in the past. This plan is almost impracticable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) / Olumide Akpata Picks Yusuf Kadiri As His Substantive Running Mate. / IGP, Idris Apologises For Comment On Benue Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.