Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP (27369 Views)

Babachir Lawal Leading Pro-Government Anti-Corruption Demonstration (Throwback) / Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) / Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by oweman: 5:38am On Dec 27, 2016
The APC was actually not very far from the truth !
Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:27am On Dec 27, 2016
Akinaukwa:
I have a great regard for Daddy Adeboye but for all this type of insult and allegation of partisanship, i advise every man of God to face spiritual matters and leave the world to its politics.
Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by Splashme: 6:42am On Dec 27, 2016
tomakint:
APC = A Useless Party
Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by kettykin: 6:44am On Dec 27, 2016
For those who care about the truth. Apc is an evil cult that is baying after blood.

There is no genuine christian in apc
Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by vigasimple(m): 7:53am On Dec 27, 2016
byrron:

Nigeria's problem is not the political parties but the collective stupidity of Nigerians.

GBAM.

As in LAGBAJA's song, 200 million MUMU.

APCSHIT IS THE OTHER HALF OF PDP. THEY ARE FORMED FROM THE SAME COIN

1 Like

Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by hakimi1974(m): 10:21am On Dec 27, 2016
EMXTAN1:

ive lived more than 2 decades,you happen to be the most ignorant,simple and maybe confused human being alive or dead,i ve ever seen
mum's, the word for you kid.
Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by hakimi1974(m): 10:33am On Dec 27, 2016
Sanchez01:

Fr. Mbaka is from Deeper Life, àbí? grin grin grin grin grin
i said they hardly mix politics with religion unlike some pastors who are gate men of hell, some who will register thier private jet with layers and layers of shell companies and use it to ferry cash up and down, in the name of arms purchase, and some who will be thugging the thug life with a thug governor.
Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by crimeboss: 11:27am On Dec 27, 2016
priests are mediator between God and man, the affairs of the world is their duty to provide faith, hope, security, comfort, leadership and many more, governance is not an exception.
Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by Laka2bor(m): 11:28am On Dec 27, 2016
One Need Nt To Caution Dem, Let Dia Case B Lik Dus Kids Dat Mock N Sing For Elisha,Two Female Boar Come Out N Devour Dem Into Pieces.He Wu Want Wrath Of God, Let Him First Touch His Annointing N Do His Prophet Great Harm.Cus Of God Own N Pipu Gov Fayose Apc R Contending Against God Of Enoch Adeboye Accussing Baba Of Collectn Money, I Pray Heaven Wl Av Mercy On U, If U Quickly Repent
Re: Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP by crispyvick(f): 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
hakimi1974:
this is why i like the catholics, they hardly mix politics with religion, na adeboye use him hand smear himself with poo.
what about father mabaka who smear himself with GEJ and PMB abeg make we hear word.catholic ni catholic ko.who is talking about church now,dnt be hypocritical

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IGP, Idris Apologises For Comment On Benue Killings / Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand / Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.