Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,251 members, 7,839,302 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup (60287 Views)

Leicester Players Celebrate Kelechi Iheanacho In Locker Room For Everton Goal(Ph / Yaya Toure Leaves Olympiacos After Three Months! / Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by cardoctor(m): 10:57am On Dec 27, 2016
Imbroglio
Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by nawa4naija(m): 10:58am On Dec 27, 2016
yay toureis just a frustrated fellow,,period !!!

sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by konkonbilo(m): 11:01am On Dec 27, 2016
fortunechy:
Thank God MMM is finally back..
He is my uncle Mazi Mathias Mmaduabuchi , so we call him
MMM. He has been abroad for like 10 years without providing
help or gotten help, anyway he came back last night.
From Russia
Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by Catastrophe1: 11:26am On Dec 27, 2016
If iheanacho was British......
Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by tete7000(m): 11:30am On Dec 27, 2016
ikp120:

Very wrong thinking... You really don't know history. My dad once thought I'm dull... But you can go through my diary and see what the "dull" guy has become.

If you were born dull, it means your brain cells are born dead; there would have been nothing you would do to revive them. That you were incompetent in things you were meant to be taught as a child never makes you dull. We all learn from expereience and are not born with our head stuffed with knowledge. However the rates we learn are different - some are slow, some are fast. Also our penchants would be different - some will be art oriented, some science, rtc.
Your father saying that never make it right. However, his constant harassing you could have been one factor that goaded you on and make you what you are today. When people harass a child that he is dull, it either kills the child self esteem and prevents him from developing or it goads the child on and make him want to proof the people wrong. Every child reacts differently.

So you were never a dull child and you were lucky you are not destroyed by your father.
Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by safarigirl(f): 11:44am On Dec 27, 2016
Unclerukus:
Are you an African or a Nigerian? Even those who live in space know we a fond of altering our official age especially in football. you didn't have to insult me. manners are free.
you don't know anything of our football and your assertions speak for you.

You are one of those people who speak based on dem say, better get with the times because our days of overage cheating left with the last decade.

Update your knowledge of Nigerian football and stop living in 1992. Knowledge is free these days

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by enemmo(f): 11:47am On Dec 27, 2016
fortunechy:

Una go kill pesin for nairaland o.. grin grin grin grin[/color][color=#770077]
Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by ikp120(m): 11:47am On Dec 27, 2016
tete7000:

If you were born dull, it means your brain cells are born dead; there would have been nothing you would do to revive them. That you were incompetent in things you were meant to be taught as a child never makes you dull. We all learn from expereience and are not born with our head stuffed with knowledge. However the rates we learn are different - some are slow, some are fast. Also our penchants would be different - some will be art oriented, some science, rtc.
Your father saying that never make it right. However, his constant harassing you could have been one factor that goaded you on and make you what you are today. When people harass a child that he is dull, it either kills the child self esteem and prevents him from developing or it goads the child on and make him want to proof the people wrong. Every child reacts differently.

So you were never a dull child and you were lucky you are not destroyed by your father.

Nope, he never harassed me. I left him. Till today he hasn't set his eyes on me.

I stood up and told myself "It's Showtime mehn!", because I was with a mum who didn't bother me with shiit like the old man did.

Bro everything is possible once one takes a stand for something. So no one is dull; they just need something to inspire them to gun for glory with their last drop of blood.

You don't need a big brain to get big stuffs done, but a inspired mind.
Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by enemmo(f): 11:48am On Dec 27, 2016
But this Yaya Toure is a controversial fellow (Low key). Very coded

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by safarigirl(f): 11:48am On Dec 27, 2016
haibe:
so u really think iheanacho was 17 when he played under 17? Chai dem go dey 'gba' person like u wella.. no go mumu o na naija u dey
I don't think, I know that Iheanacho's set is legit.

Na before you go tell me this thing I go believe you, but 2013 and 2015 U-17 set are pure.

Na so Una say Mikel old in 2005, he ought to have retired by now if we follow Una uninformed gist

5 Likes

Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by Orikinla1: 11:51am On Dec 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Whether it's Alex Song thinking he was being asked to lift a trophy, or Mathieu Flamini shocked that he wasn't man of the match, we've all seen our fair share of awkward moments in post-match presentations.

But Yaya Toure and Kelechi Iheanacho topped that with their mix-up at the end of Manchester City's win over Hull.

Toure was named man of the match, after an all-action display which culminated in him scoring the first, and decisive, goal from the penalty spot.

Iheanacho, who had added the second of City's three was also invited to give his post-match thoughts, and both men seemed to be giving the TV cameras the sort of platitudes expected after a hard-fought, but expected, Premier League win.

But then came the awkward moment as Toure, who had earlier in the interview mentioned that it was his son's birthday on Christmas Day, was handed the award.

'Oh nice, thank you very much, I will give it to my boy then,' said the Ivorian midfielder.

Iheanacho, however, had presumably not been listening to the heart-warming tale of Toure Jnr telling his father he was destined to score a Boxing Day goal, and assumed that 'my boy' was simply a term of endearment for Toure Snr's Nigerian team-mate.

The striker reached out to take the award he thought he was being given, only for Yaya to start laughing, slap his hand away and say 'No, it's not you, my boy!'

Toure than wandered off, laughing along with the interviewer, as Iheanacho looked confused and, let's face it, a little hurt.

Still, as the young forward had told us three times in his interview beforehand, the most important gift for City was the three points, so maybe he won't be too disappointed to have missed out on the personal award.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4066912/Yaya-Toure-embarrasses-Kelechi-Iheanacho-man-match-mix-up.html

Watch video here :https://twitter.com/SkyFootball/status/813470752934543360?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

cc : lalasticlala

Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by haibe(m): 11:53am On Dec 27, 2016
safarigirl:
I don't think, I know that Iheanacho's set is legit.

Na before you go tell me this thing I go believe you, but 2013 and 2015 U-17 set are pure.

Na so Una say Mikel old in 2005, he ought to have retired by now if we follow Una uninformed gist
What the Bleep is wrong with u na? How can that guy be born 1996? This means i am older than him very well but i know for sure that iheanacho will be at least 3 years older than me.. please take a sample of people around u born 1996 and compare with iheanacho. Stop fooling yourself pls.

What u can say about Iheanacho's set of under 17 is that they cheated with the fear of God.. obviously captain musa Muhammed will be nothing less than 28 but at least the cheating that year was reasonable and there were actually many true under 17s there like chidera eze and bello.

2 Likes

Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by enua(m): 11:54am On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=KellyKertz post=52293046]grin grin
At least He is better than RASHFORD!! At least you hate RASHFORD!!
Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by haibe(m): 11:57am On Dec 27, 2016
safarigirl:
you don't know anything of our football and your assertions speak for you.

You are one of those people who speak based on dem say, better get with the times because our days of overage cheating left with the last decade.

Update your knowledge of Nigerian football and stop living in 1992. Knowledge is free these days

Help yourself and stop fooling yourself pls

http://www.eurosport.com/football/nigerian-u17-team-wiped-out-as-all-but-two-players-fail-age-test_sto5707677/story.shtml

So u think those sadiq umar, the other umar, imo ezekiel are also under 23 because they went for olympics? Pls wake up !!

These events happened this year, 2016
Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by safarigirl(f): 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
haibe:

Help yourself and stop fooling yourself pls

http://www.eurosport.com/football/nigerian-u17-team-wiped-out-as-all-but-two-players-fail-age-test_sto5707677/story.shtml

So u think those sadiq umar, the other umar, imo ezekiel are also under 23 because they went for olympics? Pls wake up !!

These events happened this year, 2016

I don't know any of those people, the sadiq and Imoh never went for U17... I know Kelechi, Taiwo, Chidera, Orji, Osimhen...those are the people I know.

Is it today people started failing MRI? Isn't it the same MRI those guys failed that Kelechi and co also passed?

So, you'll accept the news that the guys who failed the test are overaged, but you won't accept that those who passed it are their true age?

Stop talking from both sides of your mouth, you sound confused

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by KomonSense: 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nedu1982:
See twins grin my darling nacho
You be ashawo fan ooo...
Using Arsenal pic as dp and the crushing on Man city and Iheanacho..
If I catch you eeh Grrrrrrh!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by Almand: 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
ikp120:

Take this from me as a Christmas gift:
"No human being on this earth is dull. The people we call dull, most of the time, are simply very brilliant and gifted fellows whose brilliance and gifting have left confused. But given the right atmosphere, mentorship and coaching, they will prove their critics wrong" --- Ikp120
The writer of that piece you are quoting did not envisage people like Buhari.
Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by haibe(m): 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
@safarigirl

I don't know any of those people, the sadiq and Imoh never went for U17... I know Kelechi, Taiwo, Chidera, Orji, Osimhen...those are the people I know.
Please at least read well before replying, go and reread that post. I was talking about olympics that occured this year. Most of those guys aren't u23, i thought u watch football well but apparently am wrong since u dnt know these Olympic guys. Umar sadiq, Etebo, Imoh Ezekiel are not u23 . In other words we cheated this year too.!!

Is it today people started failing MRI? Isn't it the same MRI those guys failed that Kelechi and co also passed?
People fail MRI but are u saying the whole under 17 ladies that failed it are under 17? As in you realise the whole squad failed the test except 2 players?

So, you'll accept the news that the guys who failed the test are overaged, but you won't accept that those who passed it are their true age?
Its possible to beat the MRI if you are reasonably older than 17 or have the structure of someone in that age category. Everyone knows the likes of femi opabunmi, macauley chrisantus were about 30 when they played the u17 tourney, and thank God u have indirectly accepted that we at least cheated in the last decade, so yes its possible to beat MRI test.

I am not ruling out the possibility of MRI rejecting someone that is actually u17 but the likelihood of this is very rare. In other words those that fail the test are 99% likely to be over 17.. besides its silly to think MRI will make a mistake for a whole squad except 2 players. Make another sensible argument pls

Stop talking from both sides of your mouth, you sound confused
Perhaps u should re-read ur own posts to determine how confused u are, how u would think the last time we cheated was a decade ago is pure delusion or you are confused, how u would think MRI test falsely rejected a whole squad apart from 2 players is the height if ignorance.
[/quote]
Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by EbukaLive(m): 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
haibe:

What the Bleep is wrong with u na? How can that guy be born 1996? This means i am older than him very well but i know for sure that iheanacho will be at least 3 years older than me.. please take a sample of people around u born 1996 and compare with iheanacho. Stop fooling yourself pls.

What u can say about Iheanacho's set of under 17 is that they cheated with the fear of God.. obviously captain musa Muhammed will be nothing less than 28 but at least the cheating that year was reasonable and there were actually many true under 17s there like chidera eze and bello.
How can you say Chidera Ezeh is true U17 but Iheanacho isn't when they came from the same place.
Iheanacho was part of the maiden U13, U15 national teams and people have been following his progress since then. Do you know that Iheanacho increased in height as measured by FIFA in 2013 and ashe currently measures (you can confirm this from FIFA.com and Wikipedia) which man in his mid twenties can attain such growth and at that rate?
I am not saying he is 20 for sure. But there is this man Ifeanyi, a journalist from his state that hates Kelechi Iheanacho passionately, he wanted to bring him down and went to do research on his real age and brought out story exclusively statting that he was 2 years older than his age that means he is 22 according to him. That is from a sworn enemy of Iheanacho and his father oh. I can go on and on, bring out pictorial evidences, produce Facebook, IG and email exchange with people of his set from YSFON U13 IMO State, to NFF U13, U15 but you will continue to believe what you want to believe. They said Obasi and Mikel were in their 30s when they played U17 in Finland, bother players are still active till tomorrow...

3 Likes

Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by princetom1(m): 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
ikp120:

Take this from me as a Christmas gift:
"No human being on this earth is dull. The people we call dull, most of the time, are simply very brilliant and gifted fellows whose brilliance and gifting have left confused. But given the right atmosphere, mentorship and coaching, they will prove their critics wrong" --- Ikp120

You mean to say they are over brilliant and use d brilliance to eat our money?
Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by haibe(m): 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
EbukaLive:

How can you say Chidera Ezeh is true U17 but

Chidera Eze was u17, i dont know his current age now but thats not the point, the point is that iheanacho is not 20 yrs and cannot be, the point is also that we still cheat but our cheating is now more reasonable. Your other posts are irrelevant
Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by ShootToKill: 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
EVILFOREST:
I was so happy when I watched that scene....

AFRICA has hope, if we can prevent eediots from leading the reasonable people.
LEADERSHIP is never meant for DULL PEOPLE.

REASONABLE PEOPLE should start vying for political seats....
GHANA and TANZANIA should be examples for other Black Nations to follow.
Most GHANAIAN presidents are sound upstairs.
Highly cerebral people.

Ofcourse not like the dull idiot in nigeria's presidential villa.
Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by obindomanya(m): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
kamatofeelz:
iheanacho fit senior u sef. lol my Boy!
Enemy of progress
Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by EbukaLive(m): 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
haibe:

Chidera Eze was u17, i dont know his current age now but thats not the point, the point is that iheanacho is not 20 yrs and cannot be, the point is also that we still cheat but our cheating is now more reasonable. Your other posts are irrelevant
Erm. But Chidera Ezeh and Iheanacho came from the same setup. Oh... Because Chidera Ezeh looks younger than Iheanacho abi? Very funny. And you also did not say Iheanacho is not 20. You said mid20s or late 20s.
Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by tete7000(m): 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
ikp120:

Nope, he never harassed me. I left him. Till today he hasn't set his eyes on me.

I stood up and told myself "It's Showtime mehn!", because I was with a mum who didn't bother me with shiit like the old man did.

Bro everything is possible once one takes a stand for something. So no one is dull; they just need something to inspire them to gun for glory with their last drop of blood.

You don't need a big brain to get big stuffs done, but a inspired mind.

Congratulations my brother. You overcame against all odd. We won't agree on certain issues, I have reasons for taking my position. I don't know if I can drop this piece of advice: try and look for your dad. Don't let resentment tear you apart. He's still your dad. Thanks.
Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by haibe(m): 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
EbukaLive:

Erm. But Chidera Ezeh and Iheanacho came from the same setup. Oh... Because Chidera Ezeh looks younger than Iheanacho abi? Very funny. And you also did not say Iheanacho is not 20. You said mid20s or late 20s.
they came from same academy, and so? Its not just because he looks younger but because he was proven to be a true under 17 back then.

I never mentioned iheanacho being late twenties.. i only insinuated (but didn't mention) that he will be in his mid twenties and not 20 yrs old
Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
fortunechy:

cheesy you get game scatter
Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by ikp120(m): 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
tete7000:

Congratulations my brother. You overcame against all odd. We won't agree on certain issues, I have reasons for taking my position. I don't know if I can drop this piece of advice: try and look for your dad. Don't let resentment tear you apart. He's still your dad. Thanks.

Alright
Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by EbukaLive(m): 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
haibe:
they came from same academy, and so? Its not just because he looks younger but because he was proven to be a true under 17 back then.

I never mentioned iheanacho being late twenties.. i only insinuated (but didn't mention) that he will be in his mid twenties and not 20 yrs old
You only insinuated it? Then, what are we discussing here? If I insinuate that you are 4feet tall and 95 years old. Will you start arguing with me?

Who proved that Chidera was 17? The youngest player in that squad was one Obasi. He mostly came on as sub, erm, where is he now?

I have been following these set of players since 2008. I have done my own personal research and investigations and correlated different events. You are making assumptions and insinuations... Pfffffft...

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by zicky(m): 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
EbukaLive:

You only insinuated it? Then, what are we discussing here? If I insinuate that you are 4feet tall and 95 years old. Will you start arguing with me?

Who proved that Chidera was 17? The youngest player in that squad was one Obasi. He mostly came on as sub, erm, where is he now?

I have been following these set of players since 2008. I have done my own personal research and investigations and correlated different events. You are making assumptions and insinuations... Pfffffft...
Bros abeg shun that guy he's just confuse, just spitting from both side of the mouth.
Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by FisifunKododada: 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
shocked warris dis rubbish? Please NLers don't taint this boy's career even if you believe he is 30 years old allow him to play his football in peace. U na wey u na use u na REAL age what have you achieved with your life? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar / Real Madrid Football Academy In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos Of Prototype / Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.