Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,163 members, 7,838,976 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup (60285 Views)

Leicester Players Celebrate Kelechi Iheanacho In Locker Room For Everton Goal(Ph / Yaya Toure Leaves Olympiacos After Three Months! / Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by terzurum5(m): 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
safarigirl:
mid or late twenties ke? For once , banish stupidity from your life, innugo?

At Rashford's age, Kelechi had won U-17WC, CAF Most Promising talent and CAF Young Player Of The Year, what has Rashford won? undecided
You just delivered him from one sickness whose name he does not know.
gringrin

Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by terzurum5(m): 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
Unclerukus:
let's face the truth. Why should you compare an 18 year old rashford to iheanacho who is probably in his mid or late 20s? Different development stages.
Am sorry, I just felt you needed this treatment. Take no offence please.

Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by safarigirl(f): 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
haibe:
@safarigirl

Please at least read well before replying, go and reread that post. I was talking about olympics that occured this year. Most of those guys aren't u23, i thought u watch football well but apparently am wrong since u dnt know these Olympic guys. Umar sadiq, Etebo, Imoh Ezekiel are not u23 . In other words we cheated this year too.!!

People fail MRI but are u saying the whole under 17 ladies that failed it are under 17? As in you realise the whole squad failed the test except 2 players?

Its possible to beat the MRI if you are reasonably older than 17 or have the structure of someone in that age category. Everyone knows the likes of femi opabunmi, macauley chrisantus were about 30 when they played the u17 tourney, and thank God u have indirectly accepted that we at least cheated in the last decade, so yes its possible to beat MRI test.

I am not ruling out the possibility of MRI rejecting someone that is actually u17 but the likelihood of this is very rare. In other words those that fail the test are 99% likely to be over 17.. besides its silly to think MRI will make a mistake for a whole squad except 2 players. Make another sensible argument pls

Perhaps u should re-read ur own posts to determine how confused u are, how u would think the last time we cheated was a decade ago is pure delusion or you are confused, how u would think MRI test falsely rejected a whole squad apart from 2 players is the height if ignorance.
I don't know them means I don't know them from age grade tournaments, they didn't play U17. I don't count the U23 for anything, after all, what are your own assurances that all the other countries there brought players of legit age? There are no MRI scans in U23, so comparing them to an U17 is quite silly, but hey, you must argue, right?

I didn't read the link you posted, so, it's even U17 ladies? You couldn't find anything for the guys we were talking about?

Please use the same Google you painstakingly searched to bring up dirt in U17 girls to read on the NFF U13 set up for BOYS, so you can educate yourself on the male football, which I was talking about, rather than posting unrelated news. You will tell me when Kelechi and co became female footballers
Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by haibe(m): 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
safarigirl:
I don't know them means I don't know them from age grade tournaments, they didn't play U17. I don't count the U23 for anything, after all, what are your own assurances that all the other countries there brought players of legit age? There are no MRI scans in U23, so comparing them to an U17 is quite silly, but hey, you must argue, right?

I didn't read the link you posted, so, it's even U17 ladies? You couldn't find anything for the guys we were talking about?

Please use the same Google you painstakingly searched to bring up dirt in U17 girls to read on the NFF U13 set up for BOYS, so you can educate yourself on the male football, which I was talking about, rather than posting unrelated news. You will tell me when Kelechi and co became female footballers

I decided to ignore this post but on a second thought you literally are saying the NFF decides to be fair and equitable by fielding qualified players for the men but then decides to be unfair by fielding unqualified players for the women?

That's the most unintelligent logic i have seen this year, you win my award for this.!!

Compliments.
Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by safarigirl(f): 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
haibe:

I decided to ignore this post but on a second thought you literally are saying the NFF decides to be fair and equitable by fielding qualified players for the men but then decides to be unfair by fielding unqualified players for the women?

That's the most unintelligent logic i have seen this year, you win my award for this.!!

Compliments.

the NFF don't even care what is going on with female football, they can't even pay the coaches neither can they organise pre-tournament friendlies for the women, so what makes you think people who are so lackadaisical with the female teams would care the kind of players coaches field?

You didn't even say anything about the U13 I told you to check on, but you think you have one dead argument somewhere

Anyone who doesn't know that the NFF is more invested in the male team than the female team, doesn't know ANYTHING about Nigerian football and should refrain from speaking on what they know nothing of.

Compliments to you too...

PS: There are threads on NL monitoring the progress of our male youth players and the Super Eagles team as well, you can come and join us one of these days and update your archaic knowledge on our male teams. We're right in NL sports section and we're friendly people
Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by badrobot77: 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
Your drink afonja , sleep in afonja land, eat and even school in afonja land yet you dey see vision. Go see native doctor to reset your brain. You have been brian-washed.

Freedom2016:
Afonja abiakwa ozo..to spoil the name of our only Ihenacho. Of all the embarrassment by Buhari in Germany, this made front page?
Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by enomakos(m): 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
Unclerukus:
let's face the truth. Why should you compare an 18 year old rashford to iheanacho who is probably in his mid or late 20s? Different development stages.
were you there when kelechi was born?
Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by dubezra: 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
OP.iheanacho was only joking with yaya;he heard all what yaya said.even d way he snatched the pack from yaya's hand,with funny smile on his face;explains it(how much is d package worth)
Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by ricki: 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
It is not a mixup o
It is just rough play na.
Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by Uncletony(m): 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
falcon01:
walai. Some dull can never learn anything the brain is already locked
incoherent! what are you trying to say?
Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by kamatofeelz(m): 8:48am On Dec 28, 2016
obindomanya:
Enemy of progress
No think am like da I really like kelechi I'm just joking.
Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by obindomanya(m): 9:37am On Dec 28, 2016
kamatofeelz:

No think am like da I really like kelechi I'm just joking.
No wahala, nothing do u, just dat some jokes could be expensive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup by nawa4naija(m): 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

fortunechy:
Thank God MMM is finally back..
He is my uncle Mazi Mathias Mmaduabuchi , so we call him
MMM. He has been abroad for like 10 years without providing
help or gotten help, anyway he came back last night.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar / Real Madrid Football Academy In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos Of Prototype / Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.