Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,634 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

If You Read This God Will Surprise You Before December 31 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Read This God Will Surprise You Before December 31 (1675 Views)

15 Ways To Make Money Online Before December / God Will Surprise Anyone Who Reads This!!! / Police Recruitment: Training For Successful Applicants Begins December 31 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Read This God Will Surprise You Before December 31 by Eshinery(m): 1:03am On Dec 27, 2016
Hello great nairalanders I'm aware of the job situation in the country right now but I believe there are people who may be interested in rendering a helping hand as well, pls I need a job and if you wish to help me with any I will be glad, I've been sitting at home since 2011 doing some menial jobs, but I really need a better one thank you all as you read.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Read This God Will Surprise You Before December 31 by realGURU(m): 5:45am On Dec 27, 2016
nice

1 Like

Re: If You Read This God Will Surprise You Before December 31 by oduz: 7:41am On Dec 27, 2016
If this is how you have been marketing yourself since 2011 ...

Then don't be surprised if you are still unemployed by 2020

On what basis are you seeking employment .... ?

What are you bringing to the table .... ? (Nobody is totally Useless)

You did not even mention your location

Pick up any introductory book on Marketing, then use any of the basic Principles to market yourself .....
(Or try a Google search)

The Land is Green ...... cool

4 Likes

Re: If You Read This God Will Surprise You Before December 31 by Karin001(f): 7:50am On Dec 27, 2016
oduz:
If this is how you have been marketing yourself since 2011 ...

Then don't be surprised if you are still unemployed by 2020

On what basis are you seeking employment .... ?

What are you bringing to the table .... ? (Nobody is totally Useless)

You did not even mention your location

Pick up any introductory book on Marketing, then use any of the basic Principles to market yourself .....
(Or try a Google search)

The Land is Green ...... cool

Gbam!!!!!!

You just said it as it is.

Wonders will never cease.

Creating and sustaining a pity party never helped anyone.

1 Like

Re: If You Read This God Will Surprise You Before December 31 by Perfecttouch(m): 11:19am On Dec 27, 2016
Eshinery:
Hello great nairalanders I'm aware of the job situation in the country right now but I believe there are people who may be interested in rendering a helping hand as well, pls I need a job and if you wish to help me with any I will be glad, I've been sitting at home since 2011 doing some menial jobs, but I really need a better one thank you all as you read.
if you live in mushin,I can assure u will get 1500 everyday for six months to start a business of your own by doing labourer work in site. Now listen to this, I started as a labourer some years ago, I saved,furthered my education and now am a site engineer . U too can

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Closed! Closed!!!Urgent Vacancies In a Reputable High School In Lagos (Modified) / N Power Second Batch List / Thread For Non-graduate 2016 Applicants, Npower#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.