Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

God Will Surprise Anyone Who Reads This!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / God Will Surprise Anyone Who Reads This!!! (1722 Views)

How To Get A Job In Nigeria Within 1 Week. No. 3 Will Surprise You / God will do it / If You Read This God Will Surprise You Before December 31 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Will Surprise Anyone Who Reads This!!! by omotoyosiT(f): 2:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
Pls I'm in need of a job. I'm an OND graduate of food science and technology, polytechnic ibadan and I stay in mushin area of Lagos.
Pls kindly help of u av a job offer for me.
Email me @ oshundaroomotoyosi@gmail.com..
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: God Will Surprise Anyone Who Reads This!!! by chukxie(m): 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
May God grant you the job you're looking for. Don't give up!
Re: God Will Surprise Anyone Who Reads This!!! by omotoyosiT(f): 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
chukxie:
May God grant you the job you're looking for. Don't give up!
Amen...... Thanks
Re: God Will Surprise Anyone Who Reads This!!! by BLACKPANTHER(m): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
Taken note of ur email. Will send you openings related to your field and qualification as soon as possible. God will see you through.
Re: God Will Surprise Anyone Who Reads This!!! by omotoyosiT(f): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
BLACKPANTHER:
Taken note of ur email. Will send you openings related to your field and qualification as soon as possible. God will see you through.
Thank you.. God bless
Re: God Will Surprise Anyone Who Reads This!!! by jozzee1(m): 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
Omotoyosi, you studied a good course at the OND level. I would however advise you to enroll for an HND program if you can afford it. Most food companies will pay you meagre amount with OND qualification.
Re: God Will Surprise Anyone Who Reads This!!! by omotoyosiT(f): 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
jozzee1:
Omotoyosi, you studied a good course at the OND level. I would however advise you to enroll for an HND program if you can afford it. Most food companies will pay you meagre amount with OND qualification.
I'm planning to do dat dis year.. Just need the job to keep myself busy and also to save..
Thanks for ur advice.
Re: God Will Surprise Anyone Who Reads This!!! by bencarson007(m): 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
omotoyosiT:
Pls I'm in need of a job. I'm an OND graduate of food science and technology, polytechnic ibadan and I stay in mushin area of Lagos.
Thanks in advance

Hi
Re: God Will Surprise Anyone Who Reads This!!! by breadtom: 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
Please send ur cv to hr@infotunity.net asap.
omotoyosiT:
Thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

Am Really In Pain / Ongoing Recruitment, Ibadan / Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle 47 Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.