Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3469 Views)

Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? / I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) / Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
Op looking for excuse to whip ur friend's hot chic abi.. Remember he is ur FRIEND (every true friend knows its bro's b4 ho's sorry ladies I mean) so since u already have ur devious mind on doing what u been fantasizing ever since...go ahead n enjoy..just know if u value ur friends u will regret this move in future..its a promise..be her friend yes,beat d punny No..na my own be DAT

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
benurch:

Bro you are completely wrong....
Even when she has become an ex, its never cool to date your friend's ex except you want to break a long existing relationship because of a gurl u just known overnight...your friend would never be happy with you...

Inasmuch as the dude's attitude toward the bae is bad, you think the only way to help her is to snatch her from your friend

Wrong!!!
No mind dem spilling crap..only my friend's sister that I dated cost me my best friend till today and I still broke up with her..dating ur friend's ex only proves u been eyeing her and praying for their break up... And that means u as a guy can't be trusted with anything and guys like that can even kill cos of kpekus n what they foolishly blv is love..if he's just a hello/howfar guy then no problem.. Not ur man,ur guy,ur team,ur real niqqa...Op u should be helping him help himself become better and not biting him like d RAT that u are

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
Re: . by benurch(m): 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
dairykidd:

No mind dem spilling crap..only my friend's sister that I dated cost me my best friend till today and I still broke up with her..dating ur friend's ex only proves u been eyeing her and praying for their break up... And that means u as a guy can't be trusted with anything and guys like that can even kill cos of kpekus n what they foolishly blv is love..if he's just a hello/howfar guy then no problem.. Not ur man,ur guy,ur team,ur real niqqa...Op u should be helping him help himself become better and not biting him like d RAT that u are

Spot on....u completely nailed it brov!!!!

1 Like

Re: . by majour(m): 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
dairykidd:
Op looking for excuse to whip ur friend's hot chic abi.. Remember he is ur FRIEND (every true friend knows its bro's b4 ho's sorry ladies I mean) so since u already have ur devious mind on doing what u been fantasizing ever since...go ahead n enjoy..just know if u value ur friends u will regret this move in future..its a promise..be her friend yes,beat d punny No..na my own be DAT
That's a man ryt there

Op, friends don't Bleep their friends gf or ex, it goes against the guy code, same way guys don't date guys sisters, it does happen yes, but its fùcked up

She's finding solace in u cus she's in need of a shoulder to cry on, believe u me u MIT date her and still do worst than ur friend, beauty has never bin a guarantee for good character in a woman. Be wise

1 Like

Re: . by Nelgenius4me(m): 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
What? This will be a wrong move. why dating your friend's fiance? Am totally against every form of violence towards women. if your friend isn't interested in her I suggest he let her go. But for you to pick up and engage her in a relationship that will be a big betrayal. Have you care to find out the cause of their conflict? Never date or marry a lady out of pity. Your motive for trying to go after the lady is borne out of pity and lust.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look At The Big D She Is Sucking Graphic Pics / Man Rants As Hotel Manager Jumped Into His Room During A Romp With A Lady In Lag / Goodlook And Handsome Face Are The Only Set Skillto Get And Laid Girls,not Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.