Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,902 members, 7,841,387 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! (17135 Views)

Do intertribal Marriages work? / Intertribal Marriage / Do You Think Intertribal Marriage Should Be Encouraged? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by ariesbull: 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Hahahahha that bolded is a scam!..
U yorubad decieved people in the past.
Which respect do u have. Is prostration respect?
Nop.. That's an eyes service respect.

I don't need prostration... I don't want eye service respct..
Infact don't prostrate for me stand where u are ur even wear ur cap if u like and greet me I dnt care.
Way matters is wen I say something as ur elder or husband just rsprct it.. Dats way respect is.

HAHAHAHA YORUBAS ARE RSPECTFUL INDEED
YET
DAVIDO INSULTS DELE MODOMODU ANYHOW
OLAMIDE INSULTED DON JAZZY AND HIS MUM.
WIZKID INSULTS EVERYBODY.
ABEGII... UR RESPECT IS A SCAM!

CHECK EVERY ALL CELEBRITY WEDDING BTN YORUBA WOMEN AND IGBO MEN.. ITS A ONE PRROBERM OR THE OTHER.

UR PARENTS NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUt UR UPBRINGING ANd STOP TELLING U LIES ABOUT IGBOS... ITS VERY BAD!

They mistake eye service for respect

Well ,it depends
Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
ariesbull:

They mistake eye service for respect

Well ,it depends

That's what they use to dicieve people.
Yet their mouth is as sharp as razor blade

3 Likes

Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by Ayoolajumoke(f): 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Hahahahahaha yoruba hate hearing the truth.
Who want associate with u...
Rather its ur men u who are dumping ur ugly asses and going for igbo women.
Coz them no want trouble grin grin

Why didn't your women refuse? And the op is a man and a flatee he married a Yoruba woman, you see your life? We are your nightmare, no go hang yourself ooo

1 Like

Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ayoolajumoke:

Why didn't your women refuse? And the op is a man and a flatee he married a Yoruba woman, you see your life? We are your nightmare, no go hang yourself ooo

Hahahahahaa typical ugly coneheaded afonja gal See ur black ugly face and broken teeth

God forbid me marry afonja gal.
I only look for neat ones in unilag take them home bleep them and go my way.

U are too uggly to quit me. Ur face can cause me bad luck biko

1 Like

Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by Ayoolajumoke(f): 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Hahahahahaa typical ugly coneheaded afonja gal See ur black ugly face and broken teeth

God forbid me marry afonja gal.
I only look for neat ones in unilag take them home bleep them and go my way.

U are too uggly to quit me. Ur face can cause me bad luck biko

Lol, see how you resulted to insult, typical flatee no go die of high blood pressure because of me ooo, I no even see you... Go bleep yourself
Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by 1Alex4u: 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
@auojumoke
@nightmare

In as much as i appreciate your views....you both are derailing the intent of this thread. Kindly have personal chats on your differences.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by hammerT: 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ayoolajumoke:

The way you're telling your children lies about Yoruba, so those examples up there represent the whole of Yoruba race? just take a chil pill these your rant won't stop us from being Yoruba and we're proud of that. Abi na we force your people to come marry us ni? Hell no, so deal with it.

Actually sis, the one thing igbos never do is spoil their children minds towards any tribe most especially yoruba.

I have no memory of my father or mother sitting us down to talk bad about any tribes or yoruba.

That is y so many igbos marry yorubas. If they give dem just small details of wat yorubas did during Biafra War, matter go change.

However, it is a known fact that yoruba parents bad mouth igbos to their children and that is y u have that idea in ur head.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ayoolajumoke:

Lol, see how you resulted to insult, typical flatee no go die of high blood pressure because of me ooo, I no even see you... Go bleep yourself

Lol this conny afonja gal so u are still quoting me. grin
Lev me alone I don't like afonja gals.

Unless wen I feel like bleepin them.
And I can't bleep u my dear u are ugly.
So bounce!!

1 Like

Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by laudate: 3:27am On Dec 31, 2016
1Alex4u:
Thanks all for the comements...advices and all. Clearly i failed to take actions against the behaviours i had observed while we courted....or simply put...i thought it was something i could change while in the marriage...but i v realised i cant....and that's y i came here for help.

Advice to folks...never assume any behavior of ur partner during marriage. If u cannot change it before marriage...then better opt out.

2ndly, its usually not so generally advisable togo for intertribal....sincerely. It just gets complicated and makes the marriage not so enjoyable at all when differences start to arrive. Compliments to all those who are currently in a good or working intertribal marriages though...but its best to avoid them if one can....saves alot of headaches.

I didnt also mention i m catholic and she is core protestant. That has also brought its own big challenges as well.

Hmmmn.... na wah, o! There are too many loopholes in your story. First, how long did you two date before you got married? So now, you admit she had an abusive mouth, but you thought you could change it during marriage? Who do you think you are? Her maker? Or her God?

Secondly, didn't you ever speak Igbo with your friends and family in front of her while you were dating? What was her reaction back then?

As for religion, you mean that you never attended each other's churches while dating, and you never sat down to hold a full & frank discussion about something as fundamental as your spiritual lives? Chai! shocked

Anyway, the long and short of the whole matter was that you saw the handwriting on the wall and just chose to ignore it, and plunge headlong into holy matrimony with the most incompatible woman you could find. Now, you are coming here to lament and cry over spilled milk! sad

Her tribe is NOT the issue here, but her character and inherent values. Even if she was an Igbo woman, you would still have problems with her, because of her character. sad She would then decide to fight you, because you spoke your dialect to your people in front of her, instead of speaking one that she understands! It can happen if a Wawa man marries an Ebonyi woman, and their dialects are mutually unintelligible!

Olanna45:
Obviously you only want to point out your griveances against inter tribal marriage.

If at all your story is true, your wife has a bad character which you choose to negelect at the onset. It has nothing to do with tribe.

I have seen several inter tribal marriages that lasted for years and still counting.

Tribalizing every issue as a nation will not help.
Dalu kwa.

Babe!! Thank you, jare. cheesy You just hit the nail on the head. The OP is blaming tribal differences for their problems, as if Igbo couples do not divorce themselves too. I have seen some couples from the same towns or local govt area in Ala Igbo get married, yet their unions got dissolved a few months down the line! Daalu zi! cool
Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by laudate: 3:39am On Dec 31, 2016
ariesbull:
... Intertribal marriage, to me is hellish...You have a lot of things to contend and one mistake people make is that ....They always think that love is enough for marriage. Marriage is more than love . It's compatibility..Cultural, psychological,linguistic and others

Anyone that listens to you, will think that marriages conducted among people from the same tribe do NOT end up in divorce. Using 'tribal identity' as an adhesive to hold a marriage together.... is simply faulty. sad
Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by laudate: 3:41am On Dec 31, 2016
Vanessa88:
Truth is op, didn't really throw more light on the financial aspect he gains frm this marriage, that is why no matter what the troubles he can't quit the marriage becoz of what he gains from this marriage..frm grass to grace in last few yrs was courtesy of the woman. This marriage is obviously stemmed out of financial gain, and wife knows it and rides on it, albeit she has not yet conceive. Its not all about inter tribal marriage, tho igbo women are more submissive compared to a yoruba woman

Nah ... from what I have seen, Igbo women are far more aggressive than Yoruba women. That is just my observation. Others may have a different opinion. undecided

waternogetememy:
I hope u know that inter-tribal marriages is less than 5%.

Now wen u take that into consideration and calculate the break-up associtated with such marriages, u will appreciate that it has a higher divorce rate in comparison to marriage of people who share same culture.

The celebs are a good example. Calculate how many igbo women married yoruba men and then subtract from those divorced. Then it all becomes clearer. Forget Tonto Dikeh, dem just start, give dem time. Though we pray for their marriage to last 4eva.

Similarly Precious should be removed becos they are just starting too, even though the guy is her fadas age mate.

I also observe that igbo girls Know how to pick rich and abroad based men for marriage regardless of tribe.
Hmmmnn.... let me guess, you conducted a survey on married couples all through the length and breadth of Nigeria, and discovered that inter-tribal marriages are only 5%, kwa? shocked

waternogetememy:
That is very good, the partnership factor is there.

Respect is far more important than love.

Haba!! Why you dey fall my hand, nah?? I expected you to say tribe is far more important than love.
Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by laudate: 3:46am On Dec 31, 2016
DarkRebel101:
..... Inter-tribal marriages have and will always remain a thing of beauty, with the progenies of such unions reaping the benefits in manifold, for not only would they turn out to be a cross-pollination of two cultures and bi/multilingual, they'd also – since they are a product of two entirely different tribes/ideologies/weltanschauung – have broader horizons and would more likely than most have a two-, three-, or even four-pronged approach in inventing their way out of any problem.

The two persons coming together just have to work out the conflicts characteristic of an inter-tribal marriage during the time of their courtship, otherwise they are bound to make a horlicks of the union.

Wa'sere!! cheesy I hereby proclaim this response - the best post of the year!! cool Here, have a drink on me!!
Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by laudate: 4:03am On Dec 31, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Hahahahha that bolded is a scam!..
U yorubad decieved people in the past.
Which respect do u have. Is prostration respect?
Nop.. That's an eyes service respect.

I don't need prostration... I don't want eye service respct..
Infact don't prostrate for me stand where u are ur even wear ur cap if u like and greet me I dnt care.
Way matters is wen I say something as ur elder or husband just rsprct it.. Dats way respect is.

HAHAHAHA YORUBAS ARE RSPECTFUL INDEED
YET
DAVIDO INSULTS DELE MODOMODU ANYHOW
OLAMIDE INSULTED DON JAZZY AND HIS MUM.
WIZKID INSULTS EVERYBODY.
ABEGII... UR RESPECT IS A SCAM!

CHECK EVERY ALL CELEBRITY WEDDING BTN YORUBA WOMEN AND IGBO MEN.. ITS A ONE PRROBERM OR THE OTHER.

UR PARENTS NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUt UR UPBRINGING ANd STOP TELLING U LIES ABOUT IGBOS... ITS VERY BAD!

Wow!! Such hatred oozes from your words. Did you try to date a Yoruba girl at any point in time, and she declined? shocked Or were you in a relationship with one before, and she ditched you? Is that what all this is about?? Didn't you read about the part where the OP said his wife has helped him a lot and is responsible for his financial success till today?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by laudate: 4:10am On Dec 31, 2016
hammerT:
Actually sis, the one thing igbos never do is spoil their children minds towards any tribe most especially yoruba.

I have no memory of my father or mother sitting us down to talk bad about any tribes or yoruba.

That is y so many igbos marry yorubas. If they give dem just small details of wat yorubas did during Biafra War, matter go change.

However, it is a known fact that yoruba parents bad mouth igbos to their children and that is y u have that idea in ur head.

Thou shalt not lie! shocked Why are you pretending like this? Igbos do not spoil their children's minds about other tribes, kwa? Ì nwèlù ̣ike ịŋū ̣iyī? Isn't that what you said? I have seen several Igbo parents bad-mouthing people from other ethnic groups. My neighbour told his daughter who was posted to Osun State for NYSC, not to associate with any 'ofe mmanu' boy during her youth corps programme! He went further to say several unprintable things about them. I am waiting for the day he will say something foul about my own minority tribe, so that I can give him a piece of my mind! angry
Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by Ayoolajumoke(f): 7:36am On Dec 31, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Lol this conny afonja gal so u are still quoting me. grin
Lev me alone I don't like afonja gals.

Unless wen I feel like bleepin them.
And I can't bleep u my dear u are ugly.
So bounce!!

I'm sure you cant see me and call me ugly to my face, so that one is a behind the phone talk... Eno hold water grin but why are you running away from the main topic and attacking me personally? You are such a coward, coward flatee man... Lol,and like your name, we are your nightmare, so deal with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by Ayoolajumoke(f): 7:44am On Dec 31, 2016
hammerT:

No bro, my parents have never called me to say hateful things about Igbo, but like every other parents from anuther tribe they would prefer someone from their tribe, but hateful comments that I see on this thread is painting a picture a Igbos being terrible and hateful, it won't still sto me from dating and marrying an Igbo guy tho grin nightmare can go kill himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by hammerT: 8:42am On Dec 31, 2016
laudate:

Thou shalt not lie! shocked Why are you pretending like this? Igbos do not spoil their children's minds about other tribes, kwa? Ì nwèlù ̣ike ịŋū ̣iyī? Isn't that what you said? I have seen several Igbo parents bad-mouthing people from other ethnic groups. My neighbour told his daughter who was posted to Osun State for NYSC, not to associate with any 'ofe mmanu' boy during her youth corps programme! He went further to say several unprintable things about them. I am waiting for the day he will say something foul about my own minority tribe, so that I can give him a piece of my mind! angry

laudate, igbos have the highest rate of intertribal marriages in Nigeria. This is a known fact.

Our parents were alive during the Biafra War but never talk to us about it. Igbos live in all parts of the country and often marry among the people in those parts.

Have u tried to go and marry from the HausaFulani? Go and try it first.

Secondly, read the bolded, she is yoruba O

Ayoolajumoke:

No bro, my parents have never called me to say hateful things about Igbo, but like every other parents from anuther tribe they would prefer someone from their tribe, but hateful comments that I see on this thread is painting a picture a Igbos being terrible and hateful, it won't still sto me from dating and marrying an Igbo guy tho grin nightmare can go kill himself.

@ laudate That does not make ur neighbour a bad person. If a Deji of Akure can ban a people(igbos) from electing their representative in Ondo and Oba of Lagos threaten them with Lagoon during a free and fair election, then wat are u talking about?

The man merely cautioned his daughter based on the rampant inter-tribal marriages between mostly yoruba men and Igbo women. It is everywhere and a new trend.

Or do u think everybody have not noticed. Like i said go and try to marry from the HausaFulani first, or even marry a yoruba girl and tell me about it. Go to twitter and see the hard time Cuppy is getting from yoruba Demons becos of Anichebe.

This comment received the most like on nairaland, simply becos she said something about marrying the guy.

Zoharariel(m): 9:25am On Dec 13
Who will marry this useless ashawo wey her p.unani don turn into lagos-ibadan expressway?

That your useless father is a billionaire doesn't mean everybody will be falling at your feet.

I can't even date any lady from a wealthy family talk more of a marriage, because once I give you instructions - as the head of the house and you don't comply, na back-hand slap straight! And if you complain, na 2 punches to your throat - no time!

You don't come into my house and be forming - my father is a billionaire or even proclaiming gender equality, na wheelbarrow dem go take carry you commot for my doormoth grin
https://www.nairaland.com/3516050/dj-cuppy-wants-get-married

Go on this thread and see your same yoruba men that brag about marrying igbo women react to Cuppy confirming dating Anichebe.
https://www.nairaland.com/3539848/dj-cuppy-talks-victor-anichebe

They are happy to display igbo women as trophy from their conquest of the Igbos but want to die wen igbo men display interest in yoruba women.

At the end of the day, no matter wat the igbos do, u anti-igbo will never appreciate and will continue to hate igbos as u have always done.

This is one of the reasons IPOB exist, to end it once and for all by everybody going their own way.

3 Likes

Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:31am On Dec 31, 2016
Ayoolajumoke:

I'm sure you cant see me and call me ugly to my face, so that one is a behind the phone talk... Eno hold water grin but why are you running away from the main topic and attacking me personally? You are such a coward, coward flatee man... Lol,and like your name, we are your nightmare, so deal with it.

Jahahahaaahhahaa afonja my nightmare?.
U don't drink agbo as usual cheesy grin.
I have advised op on d topic so I'm done with him.
Now its time to deal with u ugly cony gal grin

Afonjas canon be my nightmare and will Neva be... Days why I stay in ur land and bleep ya gals
Not ugly ones like u anyway.

I still come here n mess u up..
Yorubad gal!

1 Like

Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 31, 2016
1Alex4u:
I am Igbo and married to a yoruba lady 3yrs now with no child. We moved to California USA about 2 yrs ago.

My wife can be lovely sometimes and a dare devil at other times!

My first issue with my wife is her mouth. It is as saucy and abusive as a completely illetrate woman under a abusive spell. She can 'curse' anytime...anywhere...and she can say anything even when we in public. I have cautioned, begged and even fought severally with her to express my dislike for abuses but she wouldn't just stop. We returned home
for xmas and we had a slight argument, next thing she gave me a very chilli curse in the presence of my siblings. Everyone kept mute and watched her in complete disbelief and suprise!!. I felt extremely embarassed. My elder bro had to callme aside and ask...is this first time she is doing this or is this what u have been covering up and enduring?
Pleas advice me ....what is the best way to curb this abusive habit frm my wife...is this generally a Yoruba habit or is it just with her??

Now the other issue i have with my wife is suspected unwilligness to accept and integrate into the igbo culture.

It started about few months after our wedding. We had a slight argument and then my younger sister called and greeted me in igbo. After i dropped the call, my wife pounced at me and told me never ever to speak igbo in the house if i wanted peace to rein. I couldn't believe my ears. You see, sometimes i dont blame men that raise their hands on a woman coz these are the kind of situations that can result to one. I had never been this provoked all my life like i was when she made that statement. I still wonder how she didny receive atleast 2 hot slaps that moment. We had a very big argument that day and kept malice for weeks. I kept late night and even smoked/drunk for the first time in my life.

Also, while in the usa... i noticed wheenever i mentioned travelling to my village to see extended relations, she will flair up and find one way or another to prevent us frm going. I had issues booking the flight tickets and she kept saying its God trying to
prevent us from going. When i finally succeeded in booking the flight, she called her mum to inform her that i was booking a trip to the village against her wish and i should be held responsible for whatever happens to her. She even at one point said any ritual fashioned against her will not prosper. See me see whalala
oo....!!
Although her dad had big issues with his relations and he moved to the city where he bought a house and stayed as his new abode and raised all his kids to acknowledge this new abode in the city as their home. So they were never close to any of her paternal relations. Infact none of her paternal relations came for our wedding to my greatest suprise.
On my end, i have a very extended relation from both parents and as i kid i always looked forward to travelling to the village to receonnect with relations and i still
maintain such reconnect till today.

Please i knw she reads this blog well. I need yoruba ladies who married igbo or any igbo lady to help enlighten her on igbo traditions and expectations as a wife of an igbo man. I regret not doing this before i got married atleast.

Apologies if too long...i just had ti pour out my hrt!!

Marry Igbo woman you no gree, you go marry Afonja, deal with it then. This is why am not in support of intertribal marriage.
Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2016
laudate:

Wow!! Such hatred oozes from your words. Did you try to date a Yoruba girl at any point in time, and she declined? shocked Or were you in a relationship with one before, and she ditched you? Is that what all this is about?? Didn't you read about the part where the OP said his wife has helped him a lot and is responsible for his financial success till today?

Its not about helping him financially...its about insulting him. And not respecting him.
Ur gals are very insulting that's why even Yoruba men run away from them and go for Edo and igbo or delta women.. Even OAP freeze ur brother confirmed it.

And mind u... I don't dat Yoruba women and will Neva. I just bleep them and go my way wen I feel like... I DONT WANT A SITUATION WHERE A GAL WILL INSULT ME COZ I WILL BEAT YHE HELL OUT OF HER... SO ITs BETTER I AVIOD IT.
YORUBA WOMEN ARE BAD MARKET EVEN YORUBA MEN KNOWS THAT

1 Like

Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:43am On Dec 31, 2016
hammerT:

laudate, igbos have the highest rate of intertribal marriages in Nigeria. This is a known fact.

Our parents were alive during the Biafra War but never talk to us about it. Igbos live in all parts of the country and often marry among the people in those parts.

Have u tried to go and marry from the HausaFulani? Go and try it first.

Secondly, read the bolded, she is yoruba O

@ laudate That does not make ur neighbour a bad person. If a Deji of Akure can ban a people(igbos) from electing their representative in Ondo and Oba of Lagos threaten them with Lagoon during a free and fair election, then wat are u talking about?

The man merely cautioned his daughter based on the rampant inter-tribal marriages between mostly yoruba men and Igbo women. It is everywhere and a new trend.

Or do u think everybody have not noticed. Like i said go and try to marry from the HausaFulani first, or even marry a yoruba girl and tell me about it. Go to twitter and see the hard time Cuppy is getting from yoruba Demons becos of Anichebe.

This comment received the most like on nairaland, simply becos she said something about marrying the guy.
Go on this thread and see your same yoruba men that brag about marrying igbo women react to Cuppy confirming dating Anichebe.
https://www.nairaland.com/3539848/dj-cuppy-talks-victor-anichebe
They are happy to display igbo women as trophy from their conquest of the Igbos but want to die wen igbo men display interest in yoruba women.

At the end of the day, no matter wat the igbos do, u anti-igbo will never appreciate and will continue to hate igbos as u have always done.

This is one of the reasons IPOB exist, to end it once and for all by everybody going their own way.

Are u serious?... This people are devils.Abeg post me the twitter link. Make I read comments
Make I read
Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by Ayoolajumoke(f): 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Jahahahaaahhahaa afonja my nightmare?.
U don't drink agbo as usual cheesy grin.
I have advised op on d topic so I'm done with him.
Now its time to deal with u ugly cony gal grin

Afonjas canon be my nightmare and will Neva be... Days why I stay in ur land and bleep ya gals
Not ugly ones like u anyway.

I still come here n mess u up..
Yorubad gal!

And when our guys use and dump your girls you'd all come here and scream Yoruba demons, you are not better at the game and you know it. Like I said, you can't see me and call me ugly, just be behind your computer and type that, it is allowed.
Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
Ayoolajumoke:

And when our guys use and dump your girls you'd all come here and scream Yoruba demons, you are not better at the game and you know it. Like I said, you can't see me and call me ugly, just be behind your computer and type that, it is allowed.

Hahahahah see this ant grin grin grin ;DD.
Treathnin me.

Yoruba women are bad market even ur men knows. grin grin
That's why they ignore ur ugly dirty asses and run after igbo and Edo.

Yoruba gals smell remove undies. From My past experience i now go for those ones in unilag at least they ar bit better even though most of them dnt shave n still smell down there.

I'm sure u will stink down there too.
Ur face is dirty not to talk of ur vj grin

Oops I forget I even have some of their dirty nud* pics in my fone.
Mail me and I will show how pic of how dirty u gals are. grin
Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by Ayoolajumoke(f): 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Hahahahah see this ant grin grin grin ;DD.
Treathnin me.

Yoruba women are bad market even ur men knows. grin grin
That's why they ignore ur ugly dirty asses and run after igbo and Edo.

Yoruba gals smell remove undies. From My past experience i now go for those ones in unilag at least they ar bit better even though most of them dnt shave n still smell down there.

I'm sure u will stink down there too.
Ur face is dirty not to talk of ur vj grin

Oops I forget I even have some of their dirty nud* pics in my fone.
Mail me and I will show how pic of how dirty u gals are. grin

Mail you? Maka why? You must also be so dirty and razz to have been with those people. I pity your wife. But still assuring you na Yoruba matter go kill you. When our men use and dump your girls don't come here to scream Yoruba demons
Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2016
Ayoolajumoke:

Mail you? Maka why? You must also be so dirty and razz to have been with those people. I pity your wife. But still assuring you na Yoruba matter go kill you. When our men use and dump your girls don't come here to scream Yoruba demons

Hahahhaha me razz?. When ur afonja sisters see my light skin and cute face they start droolin grin
And start tripping like mumu

I'm talking abt classy gals in unilag
Not some dirty lookin cheap cone head.. With a dirty black face and broken teeth. grin cheesy

I can see u are in pain already.
As far in concerned Afonja gals are sex material not marriage or datin material ;DD
So I bleep them and go my way.

Even ur men know u are bad market. lipsrsealed grin
Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by Ayoolajumoke(f): 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Hahahhaha me razz?. When ur afonja sisters see my light skin and cute face they start droolin grin
And start tripping like mumu

I'm talking abt classy gals in unilag
Not some dirty lookin cheap cone head.. With a dirty black face and broken teeth. grin cheesy

I can see u are in pain already.
As far in concerned Afonja gals are sex material not marriage or datin material ;DD
So I bleep them and go my way.

Even ur men know u are bad market. lipsrsealed grin

Lol, since you masturbate with the nudes on your phone, it'd be better if I leave you to cum but not with me here tho.... You totally left the topic for me, choi Yoruba girls don do you strong thing and they've spoilt your life beyond amendment.
And then you'd type epistle just to reply me.

Haba, I didn't even see your first paragraph before, pls give me dark skinned Yoruba man anytime, your girls can't even afford to loose them.
Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
grin
Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
Ayoolajumoke:

Lol, since you masturbate with the nudes on your phone, it'd be better if I leave you to cum but not with me here tho.... You totally left the topic for me, choi Yoruba girls don do you strong thing and they've spoilt your life beyond amendment.
And then you'd type epistle just to reply me.

Haba, I didn't even see your first paragraph before, pls give me dark skinned Yoruba man anytime, your girls can't even afford to loose them.

Hahahahahahaha same old story..
No real igbo with real igbo blood can agree to go for an afonja.

Afojas are real pretenders But in real life its different scenario grin
Yoruba gals online pretend ..
But offline they want choke in my damn yellow
PR*ck grin
Hahahahhahha.. I can feel ur pain trust me.

But I'm prepared and out here to make ur life more miserable than it is.
Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by Ayoolajumoke(f): 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Hahahahahahaha same old story..
But in real life its different scenario grin
Yoruba gals online pretend ..
But offline they want choke in my damn yellow
PR*ck grin
Hahahahhahha.. I can feel ur pain trust me.

But I'm prepared and out here to make ur life more miserable than it is.

If not that you obviously have a miserable life, a self acclaimed married man like you won't be here barking like a dog and no, I am not pained, so far I am still lashing your flat head.

Trust me, a light skined guy is a no for me, give me my dark skinned Yoruba man any day. Ask lots of girls on here and see their responses
Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2016
Ayoolajumoke:

If not that you obviously have a miserable life, a self acclaimed married man like you won't be here barking like a dog and no, I am not pained, so far I am still lashing your flat head.

Trust me, a light skined guy is a no for me, give me my dark skinned Yoruba man any day. Ask lots of girls on here and see their responses

Hahahahahahah who said I'm married. grin
Where did I state that..... Afonja gals are not just ugly and whores they are also dumb...
Where the Bleep did I say I'm married undecided

I mean u only need a work in pr!k to bed afonja gal.
I'm talking about what is happening in real life and u are here talking abt asking people online.

Same online u afonjas use to tell all lies and propanga?..
Immtalkin abt real life . from
Bunmi
Tope
Funmilayo
Damilola.

In fact I'm still bleepin bunmi till tomorrow.
Pls Deal with that.... Miss afonja
Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by Ayoolajumoke(f): 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Hahahahahahah who said I'm married. grin
Where did I state that..... Afonja gals are not just ugly and whores they are also dumb...
Where the Bleep did I say I'm married undecided

I mean u only need a work in pr!k to bed afonja gal.
I'm talking about what is happening in real life and u are here talking abt asking people online.

Same online u afonjas use to tell all lies and propanga?..
Immtalkin abt real life . from
Bunmi
Tope
Funmilayo
Damilola.

In fact I'm still bleepin bunmi till tomorrow.
Pls Deal with that.... Miss afonja

I have woken an injured dog, see how frustrated you are sounding to be, choi. Keep on bleeping them, your flatee will still be part of those that would marry them, and an afonja might even be bleeping your future wife as at now, and finally keep her heart shattered for you to come pack the remaining... Lmao
Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2016
Ayoolajumoke:

I have woken an injured dog, see how frustrated you are sounding to be, choi. Keep on bleeping them, your flatee will still be part of those that would marry them, and an afonja might even be bleeping your future wife as at now, and finally keep her heart shattered for you to come pack the remaining... Lmao

Haahahahahahaha.... I'm sorry but No real son of the soil will marry afonja gal...
Ur men are running away from u afonja gals so why would a sensible igbo man marry what people are rejectin.

AFONJA WOMEN ARE BAD MARKET!
BTW my gal despise anything afonja even her parents are against afonja....
So no afonja man can get close. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend / Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" / Advise Him: He Got This Mail From His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.