Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) (21516 Views)

Lost But Found Stolen Girl In Kano / Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) / Controversy As Two Families Lay Claim To Stolen Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2013

6 Likes

Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Woodpecker(m): 12:43pm On Apr 23, 2013
The guy try small

1 Like

Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by lifestyle1(m): 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2013
angry

1 Like

Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by isalegan2: 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2013
obadiah777:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0xEL4beJqQ

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

"Who lef di front door open?"

"They stole the TV. . .the computer is gone."

"They didn't touch my stereo." grin grin grin

"Ori yin o pe!"

"Where's your mom?"

"Sho mo p'on ti ji TV n'inu le ni yen!"

"Why are you laughing? Are you mad? What did you do?"

"You know I can fall down and die right now?!"

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2013
Omgggggg I almost peed on myself grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2013
Lmao @ what's wrong with the camera grin

1 Like

Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2013
isale_gan2:

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

"Who lef di front door open?"

"They stole the TV. . .the computer is gone."

"They didn't touch my stereo." grin grin grin

"Ori yin o pe!"

"Where's your mom?"

"Sho mo p'on ti ji TV n'inu le ni yen!"

"Why are you laughing? Are you mad? What did you do?"

"You know I can fall down and die right now?!"

LMAO THE DAD IS TOO FUNNY. grin
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Omgggggg I almost peed on myself grin grin grin
YEAH I WAS LAUGHING LIKE CRAZY WHEN I SAW THE VIDEO YESTERDAY. VERY HILARIOUS VIDEO LOL
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by isalegan2: 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
Naija father. cheesy See how the boy almost chickened out once the dad started interrogating him. grin

Naija for life.

You know I can drop dead right now. Bwahahaha. Buzugee, tell the truth: those are your cousins. grin
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2013
isale_gan2: Naija father. cheesy See how the boy almost chickened out once the dad started interrogating him. grin

Naija for life.

You know I can drop dead right now. Bwahahaha. Buzugee, tell the truth: those are your cousins. grin

LMAO MY COUSINS ? ERMMM NAH. I GO ON THIS SITE CALLED WORLD STAR HIP HOP AND SAW THE VIDEO, SO I LOOKED FOR IT ON YOUTUBE AND FOUND IT AND QUICKLY POSTED IT TO NAIRALAND SEEING AS MANY NIGERIANS CAN RELATE. NOTWITHSTANDING THE MANS REACTION THOUGH YOU CAN TELL THE KIDS HAVE A JOVIAL RELATIONSHIP WITH THE MAN OR ELSE THEY WOULD NOT EVEN THINK OF PULLING A STUNT LIKE THAT ' DO YOU KNOW I CAN JUST DROP DEAD AND DIE RIGHT NOW shocked cheesy grin THE DAD IS NUTS. 'I WILL FORK ALL OF YOU' LMAO

1 Like

Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by lepasharon(f): 5:27am On Apr 24, 2013
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 24, 2013
I will fuc.k all of you! This man is nuts grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by vanitty: 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2013
Lmao. Agidi Ati aruwo sha. Hehe.
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by ifyalways(f): 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2013
hohohoho cheesy
you knw i can fall down and die right now cheesy
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2013
True Nigerian parent. You can hear how he had already spotted a problem inside the house all the way from outside. Already shouting from the front porch, lol. grin

7 Likes

Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by isalegan2: 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2013
obadiah777: LMAO MY COUSINS ? ERMMM NAH. I GO ON THIS SITE CALLED WORLD STAR HIP HOP AND SAW THE VIDEO, SO I LOOKED FOR IT ON YOUTUBE AND FOUND IT AND QUICKLY POSTED IT TO NAIRALAND SEEING AS MANY NIGERIANS CAN RELATE. NOTWITHSTANDING THE MANS REACTION THOUGH YOU CAN TELL THE KIDS HAVE A JOVIAL RELATIONSHIP WITH THE MAN OR ELSE THEY WOULD NOT EVEN THINK OF PULLING A STUNT LIKE THAT '

Yes, they have to already have a pretty free hand to consider doing that - he said he knocked some chairs over and removed the tv and computer. lol.

Whew! They didn't take my (8-track) stereo. grin

Naija dads in Naijiriya don't have to yell like that though. At least, mine never did. That weightlifting dad looks like he's been abroad a long time too, with kids probably born and raised there.

Buzugee, I think you have to change the header from American to UK - the kids don't sound American at all. cheesy tongue

4 Likes

Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2013
Gwan buzugee?

The video is hysterical!! Nigerians don't talk, they shout - bwahahahahahaha

Rastaman gatts loads of luv fi mi naija mandem...

Shalom, bruddah!!

1 Like

Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2013
obadiahh, I suggested this thread for front page, so change the title. no be American accent the boy dey speak o

2 Likes

Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by debosky(m): 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2013
grin grin grin grin

Popsie don dey halla right from outside sef. grin

1 Like

Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by isalegan2: 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
obadiahh, I suggested this thread for front page, so change the title. no be American accent the boy dey speak o

Yeah, over 2500 comments and 500000 views on YouTube in like 3 days. shocked

1 Like

Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by gluv01(f): 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2013
Lmao...I laughed hard I came across it yesterday as one of Africa's trending videos on youtube.

Very funny grin
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Daresh(f): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2013
grin these kids are mad
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2013
lol!! "you know i can fall down and die now" because of tv? life for yankee sha!

2 Likes

Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

What difference does it make if it's American or British accent? or is the American accent as good, sexy, and as nice as the British accent? loool

Anyway, the crux of the matter is the naija dad...
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2013
ShyM-X:

What difference does it make if it's American or British accent? or is the American accent as good, sexy, and as nice as the British accent? loool

Anyway, the crux of the matter is the naija dad...

Taking it too serious. PS: There's nothing sexy about both accent.
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2013
991: lol!! "you know i can fall down and die now" because of tv? life for yankee sha!

TV no be beans na grin
He prolly bought one of those expensive samsung TVs

1 Like

Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by 50calibre(m): 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2013
This is very funny but could be very risky. That accent is British though

1 Like

Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by kramer: 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2013
choi!!.. It would hurt to chop igbati from that man undecided cry

3 Likes

Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by baby124: 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2013
These kids want to kill their daddy. See him shouting "Where is your mummy!!!" Lmao. "I will Bleep you" daddy oni ige! Muscular daddy.lmao. The man is more concerned with tv and stereo than anything. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by IleIfe2(m): 4:48pm On Apr 24, 2013
they are british
Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2013
baby_123: These kids want to kill their daddy. See him shouting "Where is your mummy!!!" Lmao. "I will Bleep you" daddy oni ige! Muscular daddy.lmao. The man is more concerned with tv and stereo than anything. Smh.

LLOL Nigerian men.....as if their wives have answers to everything grin

2 Likes

Re: African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2013
Ile-Ife:
they are british

shymmex, this is what I was afraid of wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments / 'my Husband Is Stingy, He Goes To Market To Buy Foodstuff' - Wife Tells Court / Indonesian Family Finds Daughter Sweptaway In 2004 Tsunami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.