Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos (41154 Views)

2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) / Soldiers Arrest CJTF Members With Guns At Boundary Between Taraba And Benue.PICS / Wounded Soldiers Celebrate Eid-El-Fitri In Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 27, 2016
adegoody:
whats up with paper tape and our guns
Double barrel.
Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by sassiemyk: 8:21am On Dec 27, 2016
Guns in Churches? Chai, pastors in war fronts
Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 8:26am On Dec 27, 2016
Gallant men
Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by Chuknovski(m): 8:28am On Dec 27, 2016
chimhigher:
Got ntin 2 say except

MY YANSH JES DEY SCRATCH ME DS MORNING O
come collect iron sponge for scratching
Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by joelliving: 8:33am On Dec 27, 2016
agabusta:
Celebrity soldiers. Nice one, I just hope they become more reasonable in their dealings with civilians.
How else can a troup "be more reasonable in their dealings with civilians" than what they have done?
That a man lay down his life sacrificing his today for their tomorrow and yet receive no appreciation but judgement and condemnation.
By the way Dont civilians fight civilians?
Aggression and stuffs are things dat cant be ruled out of any human society.Why nail soldiers for sharing in ur humanity.
BTW

Congrats to the Nigerian army and their Commander in Chief. I wonder why FFK is pained at this victory. Your principal was given the opportunity but he made a mess of it. He prioritised his reelection than securing the country and FFK is still claiming sabotage.

All the security funds diverted to PDP campaign is also sabotage I assume. The 800million awarded to FFK, from which he bought a Range for himself and his Babe; from FFK's submission himself and others that partook in the sharing of campaign funds were also part of the saboteurs. In saner climes during war time, saboteurs are shot.
Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by chimhigher(m): 8:37am On Dec 27, 2016
Nawa oooo,wen will Nigeria change ds Gun sef..2017 nd dem still using 1980 gun..no wonder 1 of deir bullets kills instantly
Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by Dino4458: 8:40am On Dec 27, 2016
DaniDani:
May God bless Nigerian soldiers. Kill, annihilate and utterly destroy all bastard Muslim terrorists. Kill them all, like the people of Israel don't give them breathing space. I can only join military for the joy of destroying Muslim demons like Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen.
you
must be mad for what you are saying.
Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by Culin(f): 8:40am On Dec 27, 2016
God bless and keep them..
Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by DaniDani(m): 8:46am On Dec 27, 2016
Dino4458:
you
you must be a Boko Haram terrorist by being angered by what I said.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by paradigmshift(m): 8:49am On Dec 27, 2016
olasmith10:

He might be a fake soldier o

not fake..they are behaving like police now.
yeye set of people

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by matrixme(m): 8:52am On Dec 27, 2016
Nigeria Army is really doing a good job dragging her reputation on the ground these days. From killing snakes to cooking jollof rice and begging for food, how much worst will it get with the army?
This is really a show of shame for an organization that was once respectable.
Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by udemzyudex(m): 8:55am On Dec 27, 2016
adegoody:

holding 2 catriage or what do they call it together...

I guess it makes them to easy switch to the other one when the other have been exhausted, instead of searching for your pocket for another one..
Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 27, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
only you carry FTC, STC & TTC??

And you were accusing Buhari of being the President & Minister Of Petroleum(snr) at the same time? Just fear God even if na just 6mins
It is not fair at all, in fact very shocking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by Ekiti142(m): 9:05am On Dec 27, 2016
I drop my cap for them
Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by oloriooko(m): 9:11am On Dec 27, 2016
God console and comfort the families of soldiers who died defending the honour of our country
God bless FRN

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by 2shur: 9:15am On Dec 27, 2016
I must greet
Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by Garshyzee(m): 9:22am On Dec 27, 2016
A bible and a gun... Now that's DOPE smiley smiley

Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by ufuosman(m): 9:23am On Dec 27, 2016
Thank God for their lives, In everything gives thanks to God!
Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by SmarisAjur(f): 9:28am On Dec 27, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
only you carry FTC, STC & TTC??

And you were accusing Buhari of being the President & Minister Of Petroleum(snr) at the same time? Just fear God even if na just 6mins
Haaaaaaaa Exactly my mind!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by tochivitus(m): 9:41am On Dec 27, 2016
God bless our soldiers, the troops and their families, they sacrifice themselves so that we would be safe....go warriors conquer and return alive and victorious

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 27, 2016
gift01:
all hail the Soldiers but their weapon is so so outdated

People keep saying this and it is so wrong. The Ak47 is the best weapon for that theatre. It does 600 rounds per minute on full automatic, it is simple to maintain and it hardly jams. It performs creditable alongside the U.S M16 which is a lot more delicate and problematic.

For your information NA/DSS also uses the Bullpup assault rifle ( image attached) which the type of thing most people like to see. But it's only good for close range fighting in urban areas, buildings.
In addition to the Bullpup, the Nigerian Army uses various fixed GPMG's and scoped sniper rifles which you are highly unlikely to see publicly displayed.

I can assure you that the NA is an extremely mean machine when fully unleashed.

Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by advocatebaba(m): 10:21am On Dec 27, 2016
gift01:
all hail the Soldiers but their weapon is so so outdated
ND DEY USE D SAME SO SO OUTDATED WEAPON 2PROTECT U WENEVER U R BUSY SNORING
Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by advocatebaba(m): 10:29am On Dec 27, 2016
comshots:
Selfies soldiers.Soldiers are not suppose to go to church because they kill and the Bible say killing is a sin.And moreover,they brutalise civilians at a slightest provocation.
SOLDIERS KILL NT BCOZ DEY WANT TO BT DEY KILL DOZ DAT SHUD AV KILLED U LNG TYM AGO... SO D MATA OF DEM GOING 2CHURCH IX 2TANK GOD 4VICTORY ND HIS PROTECTN AGAINST UR ENEMY ND DAT OF DIER LOVED 1S...
Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by advocatebaba(m): 10:31am On Dec 27, 2016
Dino4458:
you
R U SURE U R NT D 1 DAT IX MAD M JST ASKING.
Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by claremont(m): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2016
adegoody:

You raised a good point. He is supposed to keep his spare magazines inside his magazine webbing to be worn around his waist, or inside a magazine chest pouch. It's actually a sign of poor training to have multiple magazines taped up inside a single rifle. I'm guessing he is doing it for convenience, because I'm very sure he was issued magazine pouches but has chosen not to use them.
Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by Samuelakindeji: 11:20am On Dec 27, 2016
Gallant
Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by yommen: 11:37am On Dec 27, 2016
When the falcons protested for non-payment of their entitlements earlier this month, it was these gallant soldiers that came to my mind. These group of people sacrifice their lives on daily basis for Nigeria. Some of them die and no form of recompense is given to their family. To me, they deserve to be paid more. I rest my case.
Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by arabianights: 11:40am On Dec 27, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
God bless them
amen, dear.. We can never pay them enough for such a sacrifice. We can only pray for them
Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by chukxie(m): 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
As a former ' BB - barracks boy' from Bonny Camp, I have nothing but maximum RESPECT for the soldiers of the Federal Republic of Nigeria cos my late dad was one. Tuale!!!
Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by APCmyheart(m): 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
God bless you guys..
Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by verygudbadguy(m): 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
We are forever indebted to this guys. They are the reason we have sleep and close both eyes.

The labour of our Heroes past shall never be in vain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sowore’s Revolution: Shehu Sani, Dele Momodu React / US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday / 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.