Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) (19200 Views)

Girls Who Sleep With Married Men / My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks / Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 27, 2016
This hot, sexy Calabar chic took to Instagram to call out girls who complain of their boyfriends' small dicks. Very surprising to find a girl siding with guys in this issue. So to all you ladies out there, watch and see what this cute girl has to tell you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urml_8jtRGQ

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 27, 2016
Smelling ass hoes !!! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 27, 2016
PaulKillerman:
Smelling ass hoes !!! angry

Part of the joy of sex is the smell of the puhcee

7 Likes

Re: Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) by torres89: 7:09am On Dec 27, 2016
abeg wat did she say
no data to waste...
Re: Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 27, 2016
torres89:
abeg wat did she say

no data to waste...

Borrow from Folake
Re: Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) by Smellymouth: 7:30am On Dec 27, 2016
skitcentral:

12 Likes

Re: Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 27, 2016
Heard calabar girls re good. . .wen it comes
To sex tongue

#Yolo
Re: Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 27, 2016
richommie:
Heard calabar girls re good. . .wen it comes
To sex tongue

#Yolo

They are great. Fall in love with a calabar girl and you'll know the real meaning of love.

5 Likes

Re: Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) by Kingsley1000(m): 8:15am On Dec 27, 2016
skitcentral:

They are great. Fall in love with a calabar girl and you'll know the real meaning of love.
those girls are maniac lol
Re: Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 27, 2016
It isn't about the size but how functional you can make it smiley

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 27, 2016
Alondra:

cool cool

lets make little alondra pretenders

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 27, 2016
thePretender:

cool cool

lets make little alondr pretenders
I hate pretenders smiley

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 27, 2016
Alondra:
I hate pretenders smiley
I like Alondras smiley

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 27, 2016
thePretender:

I like Alondras smiley
conflict of interestsmiley

1 Like

Re: Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 27, 2016
Alondra:

Well, I guess so.. how unfortunate..

google "the pretender"

1 Like

Re: Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 27, 2016
thePretender:

cool cool

lets make little alondra pretenders
Alondra:
Alondra:
Alondra:
I pray this gets to altar

3 Likes

Re: Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 27, 2016
Alondra:

I heard something about deep thrust sometime ago. Can the small ones deep thrust?
Re: Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) by Kingsley1000(m): 9:01am On Dec 27, 2016
I envisage this making fp
Re: Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 27, 2016
Kingsley1000:
I envisage this making fp

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) by falcon01: 9:25am On Dec 27, 2016
skitcentral:

eew what the f*ck nigga what the f*ck

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 27, 2016
falcon01:
eew what the f*ck nigga what the f*ck

Just think about it first...
Re: Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) by smksean(m): 9:38am On Dec 27, 2016
skitcentral:
This hot, sexy Calabar chic took to Instagram to call out girls who complain of their boyfriends' small dicks. Very surprising to find a girl siding with guys in this issue. So to all you ladies out there, watch and see what this cute girl has to tell you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urml_8jtRGQ
mtcheww nd i thought it was one fine babe that was talking
Re: Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) by slim75d(m): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2016
Their daily activities make their h©les to keep gettin deeper n larger by the day,no b!tch complain of small size.

a chaste kitten 'll feel pain for d smallest dickson
Re: Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) by Sexxkillz: 10:07am On Dec 27, 2016
Lol. .. What a stupid girl.

This is just an "ashewo" advertisement. If it wasn't an advertisement, what is she doing "advising" ladies while she is _nude on bed?

What also, is the point of the topic being about "curvy" and "calabar"?

And what exactly the _fuck, is anyone's business with her twerking? Is the twerk part of the 'advice'? She's just showing off her body. . . this is a "come and get me" advert.

Ashewo with internet connection. . .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) by jamalnation(m): 10:35am On Dec 27, 2016
Mtcheew
Re: Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 27, 2016
androidroot:
I pray this gets to altar
Fantasysmiley
Re: Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) by lionlamb020(m): 10:45am On Dec 27, 2016
Sexxkillz:

This is just an "ashewo" advertisement. If it wasn't an advertisement, what is she doing "advising" ladies while she is _nude on bed?

And what exactly the _fuck, is anyone's business with her twerking? Is the twerk part of the 'advice'? She's just showing off her body. . . this is a "come and get me" advert.

Sorry o mr man.. How did you notice that she was naked?? And BTW you don't ever have positive comments from what I've observed.. Work on that #justsaying

1 Like

Re: Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 27, 2016
Sexxkillz:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 27, 2016
lionlamb020:

Sorry o mr man.. How did you notice that she was naked?? And BTW you don't ever have positive comments from what I've observed.. Work on that #justsaying
Lol, just leave him be, thats his style, and it works for the nigga grin
Re: Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) by Sexxkillz: 11:00am On Dec 27, 2016
lionlamb020:

Mumu, that's because i watched the video. . .

I understand you have no MB to play the vid, so i'll do you the favors by showing you screenshots. . .

Now you can have a nice cup of 'shut the _fuck up'. . . Dumb ass.

4 Likes

Re: Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) by Sexxkillz: 11:03am On Dec 27, 2016
And this is screenshots of her twerking, before in your stupidity, you also ask me where she was twerking. . . ewu can beer.

1 Like

Re: Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) by Deetosin(m): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2016
We bring you interesting, funny and crazy movie scenes from old to new movies..... follow on Instagram "@Movie_mo_"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota / Handsome Men Photos Assemblage / Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.