Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria (47422 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User / Nigerian Guy Intentionally Breaks Traffic Law So He Can Meet Hot FRSC Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria by lewispius: 9:59am On Dec 27, 2016
Relationship consultant aka “LoveDoctor Joro Olumofin recommends 30 places Guys can meet “wife materials” Ladies in Nigeria.

Busa House ( Babcock University)

Kada Cinema ( Benin)

Moremi & Amina Hall ( Unilag)

Lagos Island market ( 11am – 3pm)

Coza church Lagos / Abuja ( Front & Middle Row)

Quilox “Regular section” (Not VIP)

@joroolumofin page comment section ( a lady with a sensible comment & decent DP)

Redeemption camp ( First Friday of the month)

Daystar ( 2nd / 3rd Service )

Glitz saloon ( Benin)

Ikeja Cinema ( Free Popcorn Tuesday)

Ventura Mall ( Ibadan)

X&B Saloon, opposite Unilag underground bakery

Jokers club ( Benin)

Mauva 21 lounge ( Ibadan)

Play (Abuja)

Beer barn ( Port harcourt)

BRT Bus Stop ( Maryland, Ikorodu , Ojota Axis)

Mr Biggs, KFC, The place ( Lunch hour)

Hilton Abuja ( Pool side )

House on Rock ( Mid week service & Choir)

Mondys (Ilorin)

MM2 (Weekdays)

Rhema Chapel (ibadan)

Shoprite Owerri ( weekends)

Charlie’s saloon ( Benin)

Law school ( Lagos )

Nysc Camp ( Ebonyi, Ekiti, Lagos)

GTB end of the year party ( Lagos)

Lekki / Ikoyi Bridge (4am)

Tejuosho Market ( Week days, 1-4pm)

This list is like a joke though… What do you think?

http://gistreel.com/2016/12/27/joro-olumofin-recommends-30-places-guys-can-meet-wife-materials-ladies-nigeria/

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 27, 2016
Quilox? Your biggest mistake. All these places you mentioned are hangouts for coded oloshos. A good wife material lives with her parents, has a skill or proffeession, does not spend odd hours of the night on instagram and whatsapp, not looking like yellow custard while she was born black. Can only boast of having max 3 xboyfriends, and when you find her, shes already taken by someone who holds her in high esteem.
These places you call, beer joints and eatery will be your biggest mistake. Only a girl who cant cook leaves her house in mid day to buy lunch at an eatery

323 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria by mrjaybaba(m): 10:19am On Dec 27, 2016
Girls/Ladies are everywhere, but the decent and intelligent ones are difficult to find.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 27, 2016
beatcoins:
Quilox? Your biggest mistake. All these places you mentioned are hangouts for coded oloshos. A good wife material lives with her parents, has a skill or proffeession, does not spend odd hours of the night on instagram and whatsapp, not looking like yellow custard while she was born black. Can only boast of having max 3 xboyfriends, and when you find her, shes already taken by someone who holds her in high esteem.
These places you call, beer joints and eatery will be your biggest mistake. Only a girl who cant cook leaves her house in mid day to buy lunch at an eatery
Haba!

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 27, 2016
beatcoins:
A 1800s way of reasoning, Most ladies nowadays don't go back to their parent's house after school. They prefer to be alone and work their ways through life, so your assertion is wrong. Ladies in their parent's house tend to be the lazy ones who feeds on what the oldies have to offer.They have higher tendencies to be frequent on social media. A good cook may decide to go to an eatery to eat also whatever happens to having things a different way.

Your write up Is flawed in many ways but the worst of it is your hasty generalization. May I put it to you that there Is no place you cant find a wife or husband even in the asylum smiley

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 10:39am On Dec 27, 2016
mtwsshhhh
thought i was going to see a meaningful post just fall my hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 11:24am On Dec 27, 2016
The Problem With Those So Called Consultant Is That They Think And Bring Up Ideas Of Their Own And Expec t People To Blindly Follow Them.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 27, 2016

14 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 27, 2016
Alondra:
A 1800s way of reasoning, Most ladies nowadays don't go back to their parent's house after school. They prefer to be alone and work their ways through life, so your assertion is wrong. Ladies in their parent's house tend to be the lazy ones who feeds on what the oldies have to offer smiley
This is one reason why the ones with parents mostly get married before their peers... There are a million reasons a girl leaves her home but privacy shouldn't be one of them. Such girls end of with strings of boyfriends who pick and drop her off at home during odd hours. No one to caution her till she's almost 40 and still searching. Its not my fault neither am I one to confine a human to my own opinion but our culture is one which needs some light.

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
I agree with MM2 and BRT bus tops grin

7 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria by Genea(f): 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
lewispius:
Relationship consultant aka “LoveDoctor Joro Olumofin recommends 30 places Guys can meet “wife materials” Ladies in Nigeria.

Busa House ( Babcock University)

Kada Cinema ( Benin)

Moremi & Amina Hall ( Unilag)

Lagos Island market ( 11am – 3pm)

Coza church Lagos / Abuja ( Front & Middle Row)

Quilox “Regular section” (Not VIP)

@joroolumofin page comment section ( a lady with a sensible comment & decent DP)

Redeemption camp ( First Friday of the month)

Daystar ( 2nd / 3rd Service )

Glitz saloon ( Benin)

Ikeja Cinema ( Free Popcorn Tuesday)

Ventura Mall ( Ibadan)

X&B Saloon, opposite Unilag underground bakery

Jokers club ( Benin)

Mauva 21 lounge ( Ibadan)

Play (Abuja)

Beer barn ( Port harcourt)

BRT Bus Stop ( Maryland, Ikorodu , Ojota Axis)

Mr Biggs, KFC, The place ( Lunch hour)

Hilton Abuja ( Pool side )

House on Rock ( Mid week service & Choir)

Mondys (Ilorin)

MM2 (Weekdays)

Rhema Chapel (ibadan)

Shoprite Owerri ( weekends)

Charlie’s saloon ( Benin)

Law school ( Lagos )

Nysc Camp ( Ebonyi, Ekiti, Lagos)

GTB end of the year party ( Lagos)

Lekki / Ikoyi Bridge (4am)

Tejuosho Market ( Week days, 1-4pm)

This list is like a joke though… What do you think?

http://gistreel.com/2016/12/27/joro-olumofin-recommends-30-places-guys-can-meet-wife-materials-ladies-nigeria/
cc:lalasticlala
oshey!!!! I rep Moremi and Amina hall.... My wife material go Don reach 1000yards by now wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
Moremi hall
Re: Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria by kaziblake(f): 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
I'm sure it just for fun

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
Genea:
oshey!!!! I rep Moremi and Amina hall.... My wife material go Don reach 1000yards by now wink
Genea

You, you lie undecided

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria by Genea(f): 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
Aderola15:

Genea

You, you lie undecided
choi, see my squatter!!!! Roly baby how far ur mat?? U carry am go house??

5 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria by ilynem(m): 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
Kada? Joker? This guy is high on cow sh*t. I guess these are wife materials! embarassed

20 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria by ConcNiggress56(f): 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
This guy has taken this relationship whatever for a joke.. A godfearing wife material at shoprite, owerri??

angry

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria by seXytOhbAd(m): 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
I always find it hard to take this guy and his brother seriously. A single guy is recommending where to find wife material. Okay oh. We have heard.

2 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria by Richie0974: 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
Abeg I don't see Shiloh there.

2 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria by crazygod(m): 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
In addition, nairaland. I'm seriously crushing on someone (coughs) Bibijay123

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria by donogaga(m): 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hahahahaahaha.

Scam.
Re: Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria by Silentscreamer(f): 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
Na so

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria by Rick9(m): 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
Really
Re: Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria by stevenson007: 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
WHATS THAT UNILAG
OR IS THERE ANY OTHER UNILAG??
HOME FOR HOES!

13 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria by mimicious(f): 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
hello fam!!! today is my birthday. show ur baby love

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria by Toluabigr8(m): 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
31) YABA LEFT (lagos state)
Re: Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria by Exponental(m): 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
Rubbish....
Re: Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria by Divay22(f): 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
OK
Re: Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria by Kolade9(m): 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
"wife material" in quote.

He means the opposite.

4 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria by BizLifeE: 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
What about night club? Lol!

Neteller here: .com.ng
Re: Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria by 2shur: 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
all these opo joints

kada cinema my foot.
abegi.
oloshos waiting 4clients everywhere he listed.
opo

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) / Man Wants To Send Money To His Girlfriend Who Is Bored, See Hilarious Replies / Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.