Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Jealous Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealous Boyfriend (820 Views)

Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp / Young Lady’s Unclad Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend (see Photos+video) / Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Boyfriend by falcon01: 10:04am On Dec 27, 2016
This selfish story is about a Chinese man (You Pan) who thought his girlfriend (Yan Tai) was so cute that he'd lose her to another. You decided he'd fatten her up, splurging on big meals every day. When they met, Tai was under 100 lbs; two years later she was double her weight. That's when You proposed to Tai in front of one of their favorite restaurants with chocolate roses. (She said yes.)
Once close to 100 pounds, Yan has nearly doubled her size, now weighing around 200 pounds. But the plot appears to have worked, and You recently popped the question to the 20-year-old with a bouquet of (what else?) Ferrero Roche chocolates.
Photos of the proposal, which happened on the street outside of their favorite restaurants, show friends of the couple holding up pictures of the food they love most. And now that the pair are planning to tie the knot, You said he promises to feed her even more. For all those questioning their
relationships, at least you're not as f-ed up as this duo?

Re: Jealous Boyfriend by ken19: 10:15am On Dec 27, 2016
w
Re: Jealous Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 27, 2016
grin

Where can I find a man like him? grin I'm a foodie as well..
Re: Jealous Boyfriend by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:23am On Dec 27, 2016
see wetin he did to that fine damsel...........................................................................................................Nonchenchi
Re: Jealous Boyfriend by Sexxkillz: 10:30am On Dec 27, 2016
Whatever works for them as long as they are happy.
Re: Jealous Boyfriend by 21bc: 10:30am On Dec 27, 2016
FYI

Re: Jealous Boyfriend by falcon01: 10:35am On Dec 27, 2016
21bc:
FYI

(1) (Reply)

Best Twitter Handler To Follow / I Declare War!!!!!! / Let Me Tell U The Truth About sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.