Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy (39523 Views)

Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown / JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire / Father's Day: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Husband JJC Skillz & Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by Preca(f): 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
Wow..a wonderful supporting husband
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by kaffy4tope(m): 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hmnn....nice one but, who won't fall for such a popular girl with fat bank account??

Ok...let Linda Ikeji marries me now and see if I won't go to Shiloh to pray and fast for her.

Love is sweet when there is money abeg.
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by curvilicious: 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
You'll be surprised she is already pregnant all these prophets sha

That was how one prophesied to my friend that she wont have chikdren and today she is pregnant with her second baby

God help dem boyz oh i mean prophets
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by elegantslayer(f): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
UNCOUNTABLE AMEN TO UR PRAYERS@JJC.Funke akindele aka Jenifa will have her own child by dis time next year in Jesus Name.i so much love everytin about funke akindele.Nigerian pastors will keep giving negative prophesies without solutions.They will say a nollywood star will die,but won't give call d name of d star and they even give prayer points to reverse d prophesies.Nigeria will experience dese and dat, they will never pray to stop d bad prophesies from coming to past as if they are not Nigerians.i stopped going to all dese indomie churches since a Man of God asked my sister to sow a seed to him with her phone,my Sis think tire that day.

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by elegantslayer(f): 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
UNCOUNTABLE AMEN TO UR PRAYERS@JJC.Funke akindele aka Jenifa will have her own child by dis time next year in Jesus Name.i so much love everytin about funke akindele.Nigerian pastors will keep giving negative prophesies without solutions.They will say a nollywood star will die,but won't give call d name of d star and they wont even give prayer points to reverse d prophesies.Nigeria will experience dese and dat, they will never pray to stop d bad prophesies from coming to past as if they are not Nigerians.i stopped going to all dese indomie churches since a Man of God asked my sister to sow a seed to him with her phone,my Sis think tire that day.
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by omotoyin007: 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
whirlwind7:
grin

So, he actually believed what that lunatic in the guise of a prophet said?
Personally, I won't dignify the charlatan with a response. Africans can be so disgusting the way they let spiritual/religious issues as well as superstition to rule and ruin their lives.

Its high time a law is enacted to jail all them false prophets for at least 6 months whenever they publicly make any false prophecy.
Bunch of hungry tricksters.

Spot on Whirlwind. @Bello's your life is your business and same for your destiny don't let some scammer ruin your joy. No man is God!!!

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by olayemiabdul: 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
Amin ya Allah
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by Zane2point4(m): 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hmm

Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by emmasege: 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
I have this Biblical quotation and prayer point for Funke in response to the fake prophet's predictions:

WHO IS HE THAT SAITH A THING AND IT COMETH TO PASS WHEN THE LORD HAS NOT COMMANDED IT? Lamentations 3:37.

3 Likes

Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by Guruboi(m): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
Fake ass pastors... grin
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by ifyojoko: 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
This is serious.
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by queenblossom(f): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
Amen
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by mobola21: 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
oversabi dey worry some pastor sha
just passing by
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by yetseyi(f): 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
Death and life are in the power of the tounge, the guy just excercised his spiritual authority in his family.

Nice one.
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by corkpikin(m): 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
poster u sef get time dey follow person snapchat abi na dp undecided
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by mamajaz(f): 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
ConcNiggress56:
Prayers from this smoker and womanizer.. The prayer nor fit pass our cloud here

I like funke and i pray she concieves but God doesnt answer prayers on your social media page.. His grammatical flaws sef.. Good for a yeyebrity
Olorun o Jo yin (God is not like you).

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by muimui(m): 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Nollywood actress Funke Akindele has finally found true, pure, the best love, guys. If you doubt me, just read these amazing prayers her husband JJC Skillz made for her on his Snapchat account.

You recall yesterday that Prophet Faleyimu's prophesied that Funke won't have children if she doesn't pray seriously. He had said:

A popular actress in Nollywood, Funke Akindele who was once in the Yoruba movie industry should pray deeply so as to have children. Without special prayers, she won’t have a child before she dies because she is destined to be wealthy and famous but not destined to have a child and stable husband until she engages herself in the special prayer.

Whosoever marries her must have another reason because the issue of not having a child will keep coming up and it will scatter the marriage.
If she refuses to do the prayer, she will end up adopting a child and by that time, she will be living alone without husband. Another grace she has is to marry a pastor who can fight the battle on her behalf with prayers.

JJC has nullified all that prophecy and revealed that loving Funke Akindele changed him. What he wrote below:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/funke-akindele-husband-jjc-skills-prays-her-.html
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by muimui(m): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
Amen
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by Origin(f): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
Age is not maturity. People keep proving me wrong cos I tot age was maturity. May the two of you live to old age with God's Grace and wonderful kids.

Oga JJC for this thing when u talk ......May you manhood live long.
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by Tonymic4life(m): 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
blackjah:
chai!!!!:, i am so touched by this wordings
for where him wordings touch u? undecided
blackjah:
chai!!!!:, i am so touched by this wordings
for where him wordings touch u?
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by richguyTX(m): 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
why is he fucking funke na especially that part that she will bear him seed I don't like it
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by blackjah(m): 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
Tonymic4life:
for where him wordings touch u? undecided for where him wordings touch u?
for my eye cheesy grin
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by joekachi: 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
OK. Na
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by Tonymic4life(m): 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
blackjah:
for my eye cheesy grin
ehya! Sorry o. Go comot d eye na if d eye dey pain u
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by diqq(m): 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
[img][/img]
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by ojonugwa4me: 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
Its a lie she is destined to have children and she.s going to have two boys one girl
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by Obanz2(f): 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
MizMyColi:

Even if he doesn't want to believe, it is only normal to be somewhat scared, especially if you grew up in a setting like Nigeria where men of God are ascribed more powers than God himself.

There is power in the tongue.
Life and death have their HQs there.

If you believe some bible stories, you will see where a prophet who has no lineage with an individual lays some blessings or curse and they come to pass.

Now we do not know what kind of spirit rules that prophet....
But this singular act that Funke's husband has done nullifies whatever negative report he has pronounced in their home.

JJC has just exercised his authority as the spiritual head of his family.
And so shall it be!!!

Funke Akindele, during the period of pregnancy, your movies were a source of laughter, especially when pregnancy hormones kicked in and I became angry.

You made me laugh a lot and I remember you with fondness.

I pray for you...
I don't care what negative powers and beings have said about you and your womb. I don't care the number of people who have called child birth and rearing an impossible mission for you. Hear me today. JJC will impregnate you...once, twice, thrice and more, and you shall carry all your babies to term. May your home be filled with laughter and joy. May every woman who is looking for issues be blessed abundantly with them.

I cover this declaration with the blood of Jesus.
It is well with all intending mothers. Amen.
Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by nom44311: 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
MizMyColi:

Even if he doesn't want to believe, it is only normal to be somewhat scared, especially if you grew up in a setting like Nigeria where men of God are ascribed more powers than God himself.

There is power in the tongue.
Life and death have their HQs there.

If you believe some bible stories, you will see where a prophet who has no lineage with an individual lays some blessings or curse and they come to pass.

Now we do not know what kind of spirit rules that prophet....
But this singular act that Funke's husband has done nullifies whatever negative report he has pronounced in their home.

JJC has just exercised his authority as the spiritual head of his family.
And so shall it be!!!

Funke Akindele, during the period of pregnancy, your movies were a source of laughter, especially when pregnancy hormones kicked in and I became angry.

You made me laugh a lot and I remember you with fondness.

I pray for you...
I don't care what negative powers and beings have said about you and your womb. I don't care the number of people who have called child birth and rearing an impossible mission for you. Hear me today. JJC will impregnate you...once, twice, thrice and more, and you shall carry all your babies to term. May your home be filled with laughter and joy. May every woman who is looking for issues be blessed abundantly with them.

I cover this declaration with the blood of Jesus.
It is well with all intending mothers. Amen.
Remain blessed in Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by MizMyColi(f): 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
nom44311:

Remain blessed in Christ Jesus.

You too
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lovers prayer by Joe kiss
FlirtyKaren:
lalasticlala
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by Cletus77(m): 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
Wait!!! Did i just see another prophecy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soma Apex Grabs His Manhood In Underwear Pic: "Futur Wife, It's Waiting For You" / Photo Of Dammy Krane In A Private Jet, Fans React / DJ Cuppy: I'm Not Engaged, I Just Like Diamond!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.