Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy (39522 Views)

Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown / JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire / Father's Day: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Husband JJC Skillz & Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by mzTarsh(f): 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
For the thought he (God) has towards us is of good and not of evil to give us an expected end... I don't believe in crap
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by cerowo(f): 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
Amen Amen
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by princessayesha(f): 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
Oh lawd I need me a man that would pray for me this way cry
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by SafeDavid(m): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
This is really sweet. cheesy
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by cutebarbie23: 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
MizMyColi:

Even if he doesn't want to believe, it is only normal to be somewhat scared, especially if you grew up in a setting like Nigeria where men of God are ascribed more powers than God himself.

There is power in the tongue.
Life and death have their HQs there.

If you believe some bible stories, you will see where a prophet who has no lineage with an individual lays some blessings or curse and they come to pass.

Now we do not know what kind of spirit rules that prophet....
But this singular act that Funke's husband has done nullifies whatever negative report he has pronounced in their home.

JJC has just exercised his authority as the spiritual head of his family.
And so shall it be!!!

Funke Akindele, during the period of pregnancy, your movies were a source of laughter, especially when pregnancy hormones kicked in and I became angry.

You made me laugh a lot and I remember you with fondness.

I pray for you...
I don't care what negative powers and beings have said about you and your womb. I don't care the number of people who have called child birth and rearing an impossible mission for you. Hear me today. JJC will impregnate you...once, twice, thrice and more, and you shall carry all your babies to term. May your home be filled with laughter and joy. May every woman who is looking for issues be blessed abundantly with them.

I cover this declaration with the blood of Jesus.
It is well with all intending mothers. Amen.

Amen. Bless you sis

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by Rekkieha(f): 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
Amen
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by ndcide(m): 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
MizMyColi:

Even if he doesn't want to believe, it is only normal to be somewhat scared, especially if you grew up in a setting like Nigeria where men of God are ascribed more powers than God himself.

If you believe some bible stories, you will see where a prophet who has no lineage with an individual lays some blessings or curse and they come to pass.

But this singular act that Funke's husband has done nullifies whatever negative report he has pronounced in their home.

And so shall it be!!!

Funke Akindele, during the period of pregnancy, your movies were a source of laughter, especially when pregnancy hormones kicked in and I became angry.

I pray for you...
I don't care what negative powers and beings have said about you and your womb. I don't care the number of people who have called child birth and rearing an impossible mission for you. Hear me today. JJC will impregnate you...once, twice, thrice and more, and you shall carry all your babies to term. May your home be filled with laughter and joy. May every woman who is looking for issues be blessed abundantly with them.

God Bless you.

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by MizMyColi(f): 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
ndcide:

God Bless you.

Amen. You too

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by nelson7777: 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
ConcNiggress56:
Prayers from this smoker and womanizer.. The prayer nor fit pass our cloud here

I like funke and i pray she concieves but God doesnt answer prayers on your social media page.. His grammatical flaws sef.. Good for a yeyebrity
y so much hate from a young lady, Hmmn
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by GGirll: 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
Funke Akindele you had left the institution but at least your younger sis "mama" was a course mate....dear never you believe any report that is not edifying to your soul, i reject every negative prophesy on ur life n home IJNA... The GOD that gave u a man when everyone including youe EX thought u were finished will beautify ur home with lovely children IJNA.
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by joowealth(m): 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
As in .....

Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by kingimmaculate(m): 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
with God there is no impossibility every satanic agenda for this lady shall not come to past. whosoever diggeth a pit shall fall inside it. because the Lord my God does not which bad. even do she as committed sin it shall be forgiven, because it is written that the prayer of righteous shall heal the sick and if he/she as committed a sin it shall be forgiven. By the power in the name of Jesus I decree into your life that every satanic agenda for your life shall not come to past, u shall obtain favour from God this coming year shall be your year. just av Faith in God because is the one that created you not human being. Funke we shall celebrate with you, you shall enjoy your home, your wiping as expire. rejoice in the Lord Because you are a victor. pray without ceasing. Than i wish all who wish you good that they shall prosper in all there endeavor.
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by Skelewu: 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
MizMyColi:

And so shall it be!!!

I pray for you...

Amin o. So shall it be.

Btw, never knew you don born pikin.
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by MizMyColi(f): 12:14am On Dec 28, 2016
Skelewu:

Amin o. So shall it be.

Btw, never knew you don born pikin.

It is the Lord's doingsmiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha And Her 2 Daughters Rock Swimwear (photos) / Soma Apex Grabs His Manhood In Underwear Pic: "Futur Wife, It's Waiting For You" / Photo Of Dammy Krane In A Private Jet, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.