Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,201 members, 7,829,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram (16816 Views)

Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail / El-rufai Replies Ben Bruce For Asking Buhari To Thank Jonathan Over Train Ride / 10 Things El-rufai Wants Buhari To Do In His Letter To The President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by Seriousboy: 9:17am On Dec 28, 2016
In 2017 Nigerian masses should grow up to know that Government from FG, States and Local Governments; are to be hold full time ACCOUNTABLE to do WHAT they were VOTED for. They made us uncountable promises during campaigns.

WE ARE TIRED OF BEING LIED TO.
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by Skain(m): 9:26am On Dec 28, 2016
Yes I agree, cos his government made boko haram bigger.

Iranu...
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by APCmyheart(m): 9:27am On Dec 28, 2016
melodyogonna:
immediately buhari won the election, i told my brother that he(buhari) will get the credit of defeating the already defeated boko haram

Did you just said already defeated Boko Haram that are in control of 14 Local Government? hahaha
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 28, 2016
STEWPIDITY re-defined!...next!!
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by freshboi88: 9:38am On Dec 28, 2016
See this foolish people oh, they say it can be propaganda and they have not been able to verify the claim of Bokos defeat but if there is a chance that it is true, then credit must go to GEJ...... Chai!!!! ......A politician made this statement
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by joabfm(m): 9:43am On Dec 28, 2016
PDP WANT NIGERIANS 2 KNW HOW STUPID AND SENSELESS THEY ARE
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by rayomata(m): 9:45am On Dec 28, 2016
PDP with their shallow brain
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by elopee3000(m): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2016
DropShot:
This PDP and FFK no go kill person oooooo.

grin grin grin grin grin

PDP is Boko Haram - General Owoye Azazi. He was murdered by dem dem for that statement.

I headed a military that lacked equipment and motivation to fight - Alex Badeh. As if na me and Nairalanders go buy equipment and provide motivation for them.

It's too dangerous to send troops to Sambisa forest else you waste their lives - General minimah

I can go on and on to prove that GEJ and his political Generals were too docile, wicked and corrupt to be able to achieve any meaningful result with Boko Haram.

And the most painful of all of this is the humongous amount they wasted (actually looted through ATM Dasuki). Their Defense budget increased year on year, yet what we got was more bombing of civilian centres, sacking of military bases, taking over of villages by Boko Haram, buying of obsolete weapons (obsolete fighter jets that could not fly or be serviced for more than tripple the price of brand new ones).

See their budget on security for the four years of 2011 to 2015:

2010 - 826.3 billion
2011 - 920.3 billion
2012 - 9244.8 billion
2013 - 923.5 billion
2014 - 920.9 billion
2015 - 934 billion

And 2016 it was N429 billion under a shrewd but tactical PMB.
**** jonathan paid abokki for them to be sucide bombers?they told u boko haram released 20 girls u agree with ur ewu sense now nigerian army ve captured sambisa forest where re the remaining 250 girl still u no ask question,el rufai told us how he paid fulani herds men from mali and chad for them not kill southern kaduna people the same el rufai accused ND militants of been the people killing southern kaduna stil ewu like u believed him, your president told us how fulani herds men re from Libya still **** like u clapped for him am sorry for u, ****
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by ElCapone(m): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2016
udumosam23:
Only the wise and prudent acknowledges their predecessors over a recorded success even if they did little or nothing.

The truth is, until you learn to appreciate others, you'll not be appreciated. What goes around comes around.

No govt should take glory over such recorded success. If the previous govt didn't lay the foundation, they created the enabling environment or at least they were there. So they should be acknowledged.
they should also take their share of blame for the recession we are in based on ur logic.
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by kolaaderin: 9:54am On Dec 28, 2016
WomanOfRace:
The main work in a building is the foundation ; forget about hating PDP but the truth stands and it is clear for any logical, reasonable human being to see.

The main fight was fought by Jonathan in the heat of it all. Buhari is so dumb and clueless to achieve such in a short period of time. He couldn't even help himself , talk of Nigeria.

He came during resolution of Bokoharam Sambisa. I will still give it to GEJ and the Soildiers.

The Dullard remains dumb, as far as I'm concerned. I wouldn't give him the credit he deserves not.

And also the main cause of this present recession was 90% GEJ........
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by mapet: 9:59am On Dec 28, 2016
WomanOfRace:
The main work in a building is the foundation ; forget about hating PDP but the truth stands and it is clear for any logical, reasonable human being to see.

The main fight was fought by Jonathan in the heat of it all. Buhari is so dumb and clueless to achieve such in a short period of time. He couldn't even help himself , talk of Nigeria.

He came during resolution of Bokoharam Sambisa. I will still give it to GEJ and the Soildiers.

The Dullard remains dumb, as far as I'm concerned. I wouldn't give him the credit he deserves not.

Madam,

The advise to stay off some topics which you cannot comprehend is synonymous will the advise to stay off drugs

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by EZEBEL: 10:01am On Dec 28, 2016
OjoChigozieNuhu:
PDP should wake up from slumber and face reality that they are out of power. Whatever achievement by the current administration remains that of the administration. There are other trival issues that needed to be solved by PDP jare.

when they take all the glory for the good work achieved eventhough we all the past administration did some part that they also take the bad economic situation they put us in good faith and find a way out it which we all know it is very far from them. Not when the team is completely made up of dullardinhos
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by shaggyosas(m): 10:12am On Dec 28, 2016
ddippset:
lol. they want pmb to give them small 'credit' for the defeat of the boko boys but they don't want to take small 'debit' for the fall of the naira and for the economic recession. everything good in this regime was started by Jonathan but everything bad is Buhari's making! bascard dan buro uba.

U must be in dream land. Apc has always blamed the negative on pdp.
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by Ohikwuobanyi: 10:13am On Dec 28, 2016
My sister ask them oooo grin grin grin
PeridotBelle:
But why are they all highly pained by the news of this Boko haram defeat?? Why evils undecided undecided
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by Kana80: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2016
NairaLander, don't provoke me! What sort of stupid news is this?
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by richeso: 10:20am On Dec 28, 2016
i remembered PDP bought the weapons...

and i also remembered many terrorists were killed under GEJ.
daily pictures and video proofs.

till the northern elders, elites and youths starts............ ...... ....... inside them they know the truth but for evil stricken heart they are denying the truth and welcome propaganda's because GEJ is not their own.
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by fortune1968: 10:24am On Dec 28, 2016
Pdp ....A conglomerate of idiots being hauted by their past misdeeds and failure .
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by lastpage: 10:25am On Dec 28, 2016
DropShot:

grin grin grin grin grin

PDP is Boko Haram - General Owoye Azazi. He was murdered by dem dem for that statement.

I headed a military that lacked equipment and motivation to fight - Alex Badeh. As if na me and Nairalanders go buy equipment and provide motivation for them.

It's too dangerous to send troops to Sambisa forest else you waste their lives - General minimah

I can go on and on to prove that GEJ and his political Generals were too docile, wicked and corrupt to be able to achieve any meaningful result with Boko Haram.

And the most painful of all of this is the humongous amount they wasted (actually looted through ATM Dasuki). Their Defense budget increased year on year, yet what we got was more bombing of civilian centres, sacking of military bases, taking over of villages by Boko Haram, buying of obsolete weapons (obsolete fighter jets that could not fly or be serviced for more than tripple the price of brand new ones).

2010 - 826.3 billion
2011 - 920.3 billion
2012 - 9244.8 billion
2013 - 923.5 billion
2014 - 920.9 billion
2015 - 934 billion

Hate Buhari as much as you want because he is a Northerner or APC, no one can take away the successes he has made, nor the hunger people are experiencing in Nigeria.

At this moment, comparing Jonathan/PDP to him is like comparing Life and death!
PDP/Goatluck Jonathan is death.

More grease to your elbow, Mr. President, re-appoint EFCC's Magu so that those criminals in the Senate can feel the heat.

Lastpage!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 28, 2016
seunmsg:

Though there has been no independent verification of the claim, the President ought to give kudos to the regime of Jonathan that bought the weapons being used to fight the war"

In summary, Adeyeye is saying that PDP does not believe the claim that boko haram had been defeated. However, if the claim happens to be true somehow, give PDP and Goodluck Jonathan the credit and not PMB.

I swear, clowns with indomie brains have taken over PDP. Their logic and confusion is out of this world. What do they smoke at that their PDP headquarters?
pawpaw leaves
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 28, 2016
melodyogonna:
oga, jonathan reduced boko haram to 30%
thunder strike your yansh!!! 30% yet they kept on chasing soldiers out of their base
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by sammyj: 10:40am On Dec 28, 2016
Don't mind the morons whom their supporters and GEJ at some point believed BH was a phantom and even went further to state that PMB was their sponsors forgetting that BH invaded some barracks up North stealing military equipment displayed on the internet by them. Anyways Kudos to this government but should draw up plans to mop up the remaining BH that might have ran into the cities for safety!!! tongue
DropShot:

grin grin grin grin grin

2010 - 826.3 billion
2011 - 920.3 billion
2012 - 9244.8 billion
2013 - 923.5 billion
2014 - 920.9 billion
2015 - 934 billion

Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by prof12(m): 10:55am On Dec 28, 2016
melodyogonna:

Explain further.
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by richeso: 11:04am On Dec 28, 2016
prof12:

Explain further.

he bought the weapons used to fight bokoharam. thats more than 60% success.

abi APC don buy ?
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by WomanOfRace(f): 11:05am On Dec 28, 2016
mapet:

Madam,

The advise to stay off some topics which you cannot comprehend is synonymous will the advise to stay off drugs

Oga,

Please nairaland is not your family house, and secondly, you don't know me from any Adams. I will suggest you don't quote me again since you think you knew a lot about Nigeria, politics, who should have a say or not; yet you are no name in Nigeria politics.

Learn to respect people opinions and how to talk.
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by larryplab: 11:06am On Dec 28, 2016
Thanks for reading it. Download vShare and Netflix Accounts
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by WomanOfRace(f): 11:06am On Dec 28, 2016
kolaaderin:

And also the main cause of this present recession was 90% GEJ........

Remind me the topic again....
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by udumosam23(m): 11:13am On Dec 28, 2016
ElCapone:
they should also take their share of blame for the recession we are in based on ur logic.

Of course, just that APC wants to put all the blame on them, only Akon accepts all the blame.

A little blame and more credit will be fine.
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by Realist2: 11:18am On Dec 28, 2016
patientzero:
Pdp couldn't stamp them out after how many years of 'state of emergency'

I don't doubt the 2.1b arms scandal, else how come it wasn't until 2weeks to elections we our army guys suddenly have 'liver' to fight?

God(if he exist) punish pdp n gej grin

Instead of saying God should punish PDP and GEJ,
You should just tell us how many weapons buhari has acquired that was used to defeat bokoharam, abi na your teeth the army use ni ?.
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by penta(m): 11:20am On Dec 28, 2016
melodyogonna:
immediately buhari won the election, i told my brother that he(buhari) will get the credit of defeating the already defeated boko haram

You are a stupiid persin...an ingrate.
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by DropShot: 11:34am On Dec 28, 2016
elopee3000:
**** jonathan paid abokki for them to be sucide bombers?they told u boko haram released 20 girls u agree with ur ewu sense now nigerian army ve captured sambisa forest where re the remaining 250 girl still u no ask question,el rufai told us how he paid fulani herds men from mali and chad for them not kill southern kaduna people the same el rufai accused ND militants of been the people killing southern kaduna stil ewu like u believed him, your president told us how fulani herds men re from Libya still **** like u clapped for him am sorry for u, ****
I hope you got the ban you deserved.
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by korm2me(m): 11:47am On Dec 28, 2016
melodyogonna:
And he reduced naira to how many percent?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Denies Involvement In Maina’s Reinstatement / Obiano Gives Quit Notice To Okada Riders In Onitsha, Awka / Train Bombing: Governors Apologise To Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.