Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram (16808 Views)

Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail / El-rufai Replies Ben Bruce For Asking Buhari To Thank Jonathan Over Train Ride / 10 Things El-rufai Wants Buhari To Do In His Letter To The President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by ichidodo: 8:10am On Dec 28, 2016
hop hope

hope
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by rattlesnake(m): 8:10am On Dec 28, 2016
This is how u think when fayose enters your brain PDP
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by Princess4ng(f): 8:11am On Dec 28, 2016
Hahahahahaha.. Politics... Very funny game.... Lol.... Na Thank u be their problem Chei...
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by glossy6(f): 8:11am On Dec 28, 2016
DropShot:
This PDP and FFK no go kill person oooooo.

grin grin grin grin grin

PDP is Boko Haram - General Owoye Azazi. He was murdered by dem dem for that statement.

I headed a military that lacked equipment and motivation to fight - Alex Badeh. As if na me and Nairalanders go buy equipment and provide motivation for them.

It's too dangerous to send troops to Sambisa forest else you waste their lives - General minimah

I can go on and on to prove that GEJ and his political Generals were too docile, wicked and corrupt to be able to achieve any meaningful result with Boko Haram.

And the most painful of all of this is the humongous amount they wasted (actually looted through ATM Dasuki). Their Defense budget increased year on year, yet what we got was more bombing of civilian centres, sacking of military bases, taking over of villages by Boko Haram, buying of obsolete weapons (obsolete fighter jets that could not fly or be serviced for more than tripple the price of brand new ones).

See their budget on security for the four years of 2011 to 2015:

2010 - 826.3 billion
2011 - 920.3 billion
2012 - 9244.8 billion
2013 - 923.5 billion
2014 - 920.9 billion
2015 - 934 billion

And 2016 it was N429 billion under a shrewd but tactical PMB.

A war against Boko Haram is a war against the North

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by EmekaBlue(m): 8:17am On Dec 28, 2016
Joke... D proud mallam can never do that
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by saydfact(m): 8:17am On Dec 28, 2016
DO WE HAVE TO POLITICIZE EVERYTHING? God help my country.....
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by WomanOfRace(f): 8:18am On Dec 28, 2016
The main work in a building is the foundation ; forget about hating PDP but the truth stands and it is clear for any logical, reasonable human being to see.

The main fight was fought by Jonathan in the heat of it all. Buhari is so dumb and clueless to achieve such in a short period of time. He couldn't even help himself , talk of Nigeria.

He came during resolution of Bokoharam Sambisa. I will still give it to GEJ and the Soildiers.

The Dullard remains dumb, as far as I'm concerned. I wouldn't give him the credit he deserves not.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by kboycrew: 8:18am On Dec 28, 2016
Nice write up
DropShot:

grin grin grin grin grin

PDP is Boko Haram - General Owoye Azazi. He was murdered by dem dem for that statement.

I headed a military that lacked equipment and motivation to fight - Alex Badeh. As if na me and Nairalanders go buy equipment and provide motivation for them.

It's too dangerous to send troops to Sambisa forest else you waste their lives - General minimah

I can go on and on to prove that GEJ and his political Generals were too docile, wicked and corrupt to be able to achieve any meaningful result with Boko Haram.

And the most painful of all of this is the humongous amount they wasted (actually looted through ATM Dasuki). Their Defense budget increased year on year, yet what we got was more bombing of civilian centres, sacking of military bases, taking over of villages by Boko Haram, buying of obsolete weapons (obsolete fighter jets that could not fly or be serviced for more than tripple the price of brand new ones).

2010 - 826.3 billion
2011 - 920.3 billion
2012 - 9244.8 billion
2013 - 923.5 billion
2014 - 920.9 billion
2015 - 934 billion

Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by progress69: 8:22am On Dec 28, 2016
glossy6:

A war against Boko Haram is a war against the North

STALE!!!!!

Same mistake Northerners made is the sane thing Niger Deltans are doing. Terrorists have started kidnapping and killing our people too. Their eyes will clear like the Northerners when they spin out of control!
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by Sodijan(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2016
PDP av problemsssssssssss
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by BUHARImyDOG: 8:23am On Dec 28, 2016
thus one go pain SARRKI

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by calyfa01(m): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2016
Which of the PDP's? The Sheriff or the Makarfi's faction? Loosers always give a damn
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 28, 2016
una still get mouth abi.
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by teebell999(m): 8:31am On Dec 28, 2016
PDP is sick in the head!!
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by ojinuocheibi(m): 8:31am On Dec 28, 2016
melodyogonna:
immediately buhari won the election, i told my brother that he(buhari) will get the credit of defeating the already defeated boko haram
i pity you. what do you stand to gain from boko haram killings? so if they said pdp is boko haram will they be wrong?
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by Orikinla1: 8:32am On Dec 28, 2016
DropShot:

grin grin grin grin grin

2010 - 826.3 billion
2011 - 920.3 billion
2012 - 9244.8 billion
2013 - 923.5 billion
2014 - 920.9 billion
2015 - 934 billion

Thank you for your excellent response for the benefit of those suffering from amnesia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by glossy6(f): 8:35am On Dec 28, 2016
progress69:

STALE!!!!!

Same mistake Northerners made is the sane thing Niger Deltans are doing. Terrorists have started kidnapping and killing our people too. Their eyes will clear like the Northerners when they spin out of control!

Yes, it is stale but GEJ was not given a free hand to fight them. Even Ihejirika was to be tried for genocide

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by platodeen(m): 8:36am On Dec 28, 2016
[quote author=DropShot post=52300605]This PDP and FFK no go kill person oooooo.

grin grin grin grin grin

It's too dangerous to send troops to Sambisa forest else you waste their lives - Ge

2010 - 826.3 billion
2011 - 920.3 billion
2012 - 9244.8 billion
2013 - 923.5 billion
2014 - 920.9 billion
2015 -tactical

Don't u know dat dere were always many people to settle with d money just like we obviously saw Dasuki ATM. N d 'ATM' didn't just start dispensing as at d time it was caught; have been dispensing for a long time.

If our Honorable GEJ had made it, probably YOU could have made it to one of d IDP camp by now due to d power dat Boko Haram could have gathered grin cheesy

No body to settle, not even Ti nu bu :Dwith d arms budget cheesy angry. Hence d reduction in d amount, yet enough to get rid of d boko boys. If d amount is allocated year in year out for arms under d Otuoke Man, boko boys could ave captured Lagos.

The best of GEJ is dangerous to dis nation compared to d worse of d 'DULLARD'

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by michoim(m): 8:37am On Dec 28, 2016
PDP should be ashamed of themselves for escalating BokoHaram crisis before God cast them out of power in 2015.
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by fendorf(m): 8:39am On Dec 28, 2016
Lol
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by yunabdul: 8:40am On Dec 28, 2016
DropShot:

grin grin grin grin grin

2010 - 826.3 billion
2011 - 920.3 billion
2012 - 9244.8 billion
2013 - 923.5 billion
2014 - 920.9 billion
2015 - 934 billion

Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by kolomax(m): 8:43am On Dec 28, 2016
glossy6:

Yes, it is stale but GEJ was not given a free hand to fight them. Even Ihejirika was to be tried for genocide
not only free hand it's free leg for how many years please enough of this nonsense
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by rabex123(m): 8:45am On Dec 28, 2016
melodyogonna:
immediately buhari won the election, i told my brother that he(buhari) will get the credit of defeating the already defeated boko haram
Pained ipob.
Are you high on something..
Are you even staying in Nigeria.. Or do you live under a rock

Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by karid(m): 8:45am On Dec 28, 2016
AjiboyeJohnson:

http://pulse.ng/politics/buhari-pdp-wants-president-to-thank-jonathan-for-defeat-of-boko-haram-id5955576.html
I don't understand this papa device pikin pple pooo u accepted that book haram was defeated and want some credit for same yet u said hope its not a propaganda u better shut up and look at systematic gorvnace
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by Phi001(m): 8:49am On Dec 28, 2016
WomanOfRace:
The main work in a building is the foundation ; forget about hating PDP but the truth stands and it is clear for any logical, reasonable human being to see.

The main fight was fought by Jonathan in the heat of it all. Buhari is so dumb and clueless to achieve such in a short period of time. He couldn't even help himself , talk of Nigeria.

He came during resolution of Bokoharam. I will still give it to GEJ and the Soildiers.

The Dullard remains dumb, as far as I'm concerned. I wouldn't give him the credit he deserves not.
Just lukat this wailer.
As far as Nigerian records go, Buhari is responsible for the defeat of Boko Haram in Sambisa forest.

If you don't wanna accept it,

4 Likes

Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by lahriek: 8:49am On Dec 28, 2016
Pure nonsense
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by ollyruffy: 8:50am On Dec 28, 2016
PDP has not learnt since the last election. They are not even supposed to comment on this achievement of Buhari. They are just reminding Nigerians how they used blood of innocent Nigerians to be siphoning money through Dasuki gate, Badeh and his crew in the name of fighting Boko Haram
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by yunabdul: 8:52am On Dec 28, 2016
PDP is a joker. They want to be identified with any achievement of this administration, when they had the opportunity for 16 years and wasted it.
Left for PDP Nigeria as a country would have been a history.
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by WomanOfRace(f): 8:53am On Dec 28, 2016
Phi001:

Just lukat this wailer.
As far as Nigerian records go, Buhari is responsible for the defeat of Boko Haram in Sambisa forest.

If you don't wanna accept it,

As if there is anything like Nigeria again. Buhari murdered Nigeria the very first day he took over from GEJ.
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by azlad2010(m): 9:01am On Dec 28, 2016
melodyogonna:
wake up
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by OlaMiki: 9:11am On Dec 28, 2016
This looting PDP are seriously addicted to dry weed combined with cocaine. with this statement surely they have brain touch. Nonsense !!!!! shocked
AjiboyeJohnson:

http://pulse.ng/politics/buhari-pdp-wants-president-to-thank-jonathan-for-defeat-of-boko-haram-id5955576.html
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by trueconscience(m): 9:17am On Dec 28, 2016
WomanOfRace:

He came during resolution of Bokoharam. I will still give it to GEJ and the Soildiers.

You are very correct. The PDP actually laid the FOUNDATION of Nigeria's economic RECESSION.. No?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) / President Buhari Says Special Court Coming Soon, Warns Looters Of Consequences / 2023: PDP Undecided Over Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.