Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Fake Miracle By Popular Nigerian Pastor Caught On Camera [video] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fake Miracle By Popular Nigerian Pastor Caught On Camera [video] (1655 Views)

Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) / Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? / Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Miracle By Popular Nigerian Pastor Caught On Camera [video] by Rilwayne001: 2:32pm On Dec 27, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtvsNgdhySs

Pay attention to 2:20–2:40 minutes section of the video, you will notice a young man drop a black polyethylene bag in front of the sick man from where two dead lizards popped out from. I saw what happened and I didn’t want to embarrass them so I had to quietly follow the boy who dropped the lizard to question him in private and collected his number. I made him my friend and over a period of 2 weeks, I bought his trust and he confessed to me that the priest pay up to 15k per deal and that they were about 7 working for him. He confessed of sneaking into peoples compound at night to bury charms which the same Man of god who sent them will unearth the next day or whenever they come for covenant breaking.

http://omojuwa.com/2015/06/see-scam-of-fake-miracle-by-a-popular-nigerian-pastor-caught-on-camera-video/

Cc: lalasticlala, seun.

3 Likes

Re: Fake Miracle By Popular Nigerian Pastor Caught On Camera [video] by Rilwayne001: 2:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod, come and see your mentor ooh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fake Miracle By Popular Nigerian Pastor Caught On Camera [video] by chuksbogus2001: 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
this guy is not a pastor but a Rev father .change your tittle
Re: Fake Miracle By Popular Nigerian Pastor Caught On Camera [video] by yomi007k(m): 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
grin

Chai.....I see am ooo.....

I jus dey laff African ppl. Miracle my black buttom.

Lady39 come n see oo

1 Like

Re: Fake Miracle By Popular Nigerian Pastor Caught On Camera [video] by januzaj(m): 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
grin grin
Seun and his goons coming like

2 Likes

Re: Fake Miracle By Popular Nigerian Pastor Caught On Camera [video] by blezzo95(m): 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
he's funny... his tricks are childish, u shouldn't have caught him if he's really wise. but pray God intercede and save us 4rm dis fake prophets claiming 2 work 4 him.
Re: Fake Miracle By Popular Nigerian Pastor Caught On Camera [video] by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
Yes...u have the "false" & "real" in all religions. But u don't "throw out the baby with the bath water." U have some rotten apples in the bunch...but ALL are not spoiled because of a few. Religion has become a business. That's why it's important to build a relationship with God...not man.
Yomi007k..I was talking about going to the "Romance" room for a good laugh!!

yomi007k:
grin

Chai.....I see am ooo.....

I jus dey laff African ppl. Miracle my black buttom.

Lady39 come n see oo
Re: Fake Miracle By Popular Nigerian Pastor Caught On Camera [video] by yomi007k(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lady39:
Yes...u have the "false" & "real" in all religions. But u don't "throw out the baby with the bath water." U have some rotten apples in the bunch...but ALL are not spoiled because of a few. Religion has become a business. That's why it's important to build a relationship with God...not man.
Yomi007k..I was talking about going to the "Romance" room for a good laugh!!

Ok oo

Re: Fake Miracle By Popular Nigerian Pastor Caught On Camera [video] by innobets(m): 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
this one weak me..

miracle na by force

my Eastern brothers and hustling be lyk 5 na 6
Re: Fake Miracle By Popular Nigerian Pastor Caught On Camera [video] by heykims(m): 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
The scammers and their gullible followers, yet many won't still learn, I tire for this, sorry for Africa jare.. .
See mumus already saying na reverend not pastor, u can imagine .. .

1 Like

Re: Fake Miracle By Popular Nigerian Pastor Caught On Camera [video] by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
PASTOR ABI REV FATHER?
Re: Fake Miracle By Popular Nigerian Pastor Caught On Camera [video] by kevoh(m): 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
This is old and stale video na! Na overflogged miracle be this.

https://www.nairaland.com/1935103/rev-fr-chiedozie-modestus-chilaka#33756764 (Year 2015)

https://www.nairaland.com/3391153/hidden-camera-exposes-nigerian-priest

The guy is not even a revered father and has been disowned by the Nigerian Catholic church since there are no records of his ordination.
Re: Fake Miracle By Popular Nigerian Pastor Caught On Camera [video] by tintingz(m): 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lol... shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fake Miracle By Popular Nigerian Pastor Caught On Camera [video] by Vision4God: 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
God knows hu is hu
Re: Fake Miracle By Popular Nigerian Pastor Caught On Camera [video] by otemanuduno: 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
We know them. The case of this pastor has been reported to me also and they'll all appear in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH. felixmor come and see one of your mentors.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: T.B. Joshua’s Synagogue Church On Fire / A Message To All Atheists / Price Of Your Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.