Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Help A Desperate New Mother Pls! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help A Desperate New Mother Pls! (1425 Views)

PHOTO SPEAK : 10 Funny, Ridiculous And Desperate COVID 19 Face Masks / Safer Abortion; Desperate Help Needed. / Pls I Am Desperate Need Of Solutions To My Tooth Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Desperate New Mother Pls! by deebee13(f): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hello house, Doctors, experienced mothers, etc.,
A friend of mine needs help with how to soothe the itch of the tear (episiotomy) she had during the delivery Of her son. The Tear has healed up completely but it itches so much she can barely seat still. She was given some drugs at d hospital, which relieved her for a while, but once she exhausted them, the itch continued. It's getting embarrassing, Pls help with any Mature advice!

Cc:lalasticlala
Re: Help A Desperate New Mother Pls! by dingbang(m): 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
Thou shall not commit adultery dingbang....

Op ur husband be lucky

1 Like

Re: Help A Desperate New Mother Pls! by thorpido(m): 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
You or she can go to a pharmacy and ask for witch hazel pads.It will give her some relief.She can also get ice packs and use.
There's also a spray the helps if she can find it.It's called lidacaine spray.

The itch will stop after some time.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help A Desperate New Mother Pls! by deebee13(f): 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
thorpido:
You or she can go to a pharmacy and ask for witch hazel pads.It will give her some relief.She can also get ice packs and use.
There's also a spray the helps if she can find it.It's called lidacaine spray.

The itch will stop after some time.

Thank you so much. Hope this helps. (BTW You nairalanders have trust issues, there's nothing wrong in admitting it's me if it is).
Re: Help A Desperate New Mother Pls! by deebee13(f): 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
dingbang:
Thou shall not commit adultery dingbang....

Op ur husband be lucky

Very funny! Guess you know nothing about d topic then
Re: Help A Desperate New Mother Pls! by dingbang(m): 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
deebee13:

lol I do, I just stumbled upon ur pic.. Mehn u damn sexy aff!
Re: Help A Desperate New Mother Pls! by thorpido(m): 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
deebee13:

Thank you so much. Hope this helps. (BTW You nairalanders have trust issues, there's nothing wrong in admitting it's me if it is).
Some of us have been here long enough on Nairaland to find out that 60 percent of people who say,'my friend' are actually the people in it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help A Desperate New Mother Pls! by Iyomomoreloaded: 8:19am On Dec 28, 2016
deebee13:

You can ask your questions on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new

1 Like

Re: Help A Desperate New Mother Pls! by LoveJesus87(m): 8:02am On Apr 08, 2017
deebee13:
A friend of mine needs help with how to soothe the itch of the tear (episiotomy) she had during the delivery Of her son. The Tear has healed up completely but it itches so much she can barely seat still. She was given some drugs at d hospital, which relieved her for a while, but once she exhausted them, the itch continued. It's getting embarrassing, Pls help with any Mature advice!

Hello dearie smiley
Re: Help A Desperate New Mother Pls! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
deebee13:

Just as was mentioned earlier, your friend can get that witch hazel. It works just fine.
Ask your pharmacist about dermoplast , it works like magic. I've used it for a few patients and they reported a 'heavenly' relief.
I wish your friend the best.

4 Likes

Re: Help A Desperate New Mother Pls! by Tominix(m): 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
deebee13:

How is your friend
Re: Help A Desperate New Mother Pls! by deebee13(f): 11:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
Tominix:
How is your friend

This post was four years ago, am sure she's fine now smiley
Re: Help A Desperate New Mother Pls! by Tominix(m): 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
deebee13:

This post was four years ago, am sure she's fine now smiley
Yeah. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

10 Stunning Bridal Hairstyles For Natural Brides / Top Recommended Methods Of Cancer Prevention / How A Person Can Recover From Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.