Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS (38735 Views)

IPOB: Senators Query Enyinnaya Abaribe Over Nnamdi Kanu's Bail / Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by XBLadez: 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
[s]
QuotaSystem:

[b]That's very funny and extremely ironic, considering the fact that all the drug trafficking, fraud, 419 and other vices associated with Nigerians are practiced by your kinsmen.

Are you aware that you're considered the curse of Africa by Indonesians? That's right, they have now specifically identified the Ibos as 99.9% of the criminals bringing death and destruction to their country, and bringing shame to Nigeria. Why would any sane Nigerian abroad want to identify with such rubbish?

Regardless of that, over here in the UK, some of my closest friends are Ibos and I'm never ashamed to associate with them, because I'm neither ignorant nor dumb enough to treat every single member of your tribe with the stereotype you have earned for yourselves. They also hold me in high esteem and we mutually develop each other positively, so I know every Ibo man is not as bitter and frustrated as you sound.

Go find a cure for your hatred because it now seems cerebral, the Hausa man is not your problem.[/b]
[/s]
Indonesians think we're a curse to Africa but the whole world recognize you as ritualists, cowards, the dirtiest tribe, Hausa asslickere and Kone Heads!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4312839_cemetaryattendant1_jpegdf1ada4ce03b45888a073bbd3ca9887b

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by basilo102: 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cheesy Nope. I backed up my claim with video evidence. Here is evidence of Kanu at a Biafra protest in Aba long before his arrest: cheesy

cheesy As you can see I am far more intelligent than you are: you set a trap for yourself thinking it was for me. I am ALWAYS 10 steps ahead. cheesy
[/b]. cheesy
Go through the thread I sew how i neutralized Quotasystem when he brought up this issue, but let me repeat it here, Kanu did not come to Aba because of the outcome of the election but for the Biafra heroes day celebration held annually on every 29 May. This event has been holding for a long time now until Buhari came and use his unnecessary gra gra to to stop the celebration. This was why soildiers killed people in Onitsha on 29 May this year and the video is now in the possession of Amnesty International, the news reported by CNN, VOA, BBC and all international media. Now please MR intelligent, do you have anything on the contrary to my explanation?

6 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by XBLadez: 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
belzabull:
Better than ritual killers, gayys and marital prostitutes
And ugly coneheads too.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4312839_cemetaryattendant1_jpegdf1ada4ce03b45888a073bbd3ca9887b

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by IPOB123london: 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
Treason:the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to overthrow the government.

For a charge of treason to stick, the government need ONLY show that you ATTEMPTED to overthrow it. Planning to acquire weapons to wage a war against the state is an ATTEMPT to overthrown the government.

If he violently overthrew the government successfully then he is leader and cannot be expected to charge himself with treason - hence you nip it in the bud to avoid the nonsense.

the truth is debating with afonjas is just a waste of time. sometimes i wonder what kind of cassava these people use to prepare their amala

they just cannot reason like a human; the same rubbish and illogical reasoning is what got the vampire in aso rock elected in the first place.

the people are so backward in reason

now question number 1; when do self determination reciprocate over throwing the government. can you see yourself in the mirror, Buharia making a mockery of baboons and monkeys in the zoo before the eyes of the world; u have no shame whatsoever

8 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by IPOB123london: 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
i ve been banging this on and on

IPOB is the finest black people in the history of mankind

we are just too advanced to be labelled black man

afonjas nuisance be ware!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
pokipoki:
Can we stop all this afonja and Igbo thing!!!!

Unfortunately it's rather too late...take a good look at what is happening withing Nigeria, the youths call themselves names(flat heads(Ibo), Afonja(Yoruba) and
Boko haram(Hausa). Our fathers within the political parties are clearly separated in practice, words, deeds and their geographical location/association...names calling and favouritism is no longer a hidden thing which is clearly seeing in our countrys politics. All the three parties from the young to the old clearly know where they belong hence the reason for my statement.
In summary, weather we admit it or not, these three no matter how they pretend to be one won't last staying together as one. Since a region clearly feels completely neglected and oppressed hence sees separation as a necessary option...gradually, all the protests, reports to foreign bodies,clear evidence of oppression and suppression will push the whole thing to its Zenith, only then will u realize it's too late!!!

6 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by Duru009(m): 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
Buhari should release this man for goodness seek.....

4 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by Dedetwo(m): 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Illegal immigrants!

They are better than you who is a legal immigrant in your country. What irony.

4 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by Dedetwo(m): 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
freeborn76:
If you check well, they are mostly drug peddlers and oloshos...yes, I said so.

Some people represent the ugly aspect of African. As long as they can achieve a home land, they can be drug peddlers and oloshos.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by Dedetwo(m): 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
Martinola:
people taking their stupidity and foolishness international

I guess they should have taken their stupidity and foolishness to your backwater village and country. Some dudes are holistically clueless.

4 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by Martinola(m): 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
Dedetwo:

I guess they should have taken their stupidity and foolishness to your backwater village and country. Some dudes are holistically clueless.
hahaha...e pain im ass...some taking theirs international, some taking it to social media

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by ShootToKill: 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
willibounce1:
Biafrau.d is mirage.... I advise the pro biafrau.d to leave wherever they are and come down to Abuja to protest... how you go dey Spain dey claim protest when una almighty Kanu dey kuje.

I was expecting that some ipod yoots would have volunteered to join Kanu in kuje to show solidarity...but alas, business is ultimate.

Why should the advise of a yorrober,whose ancestors were beheaded by skirt-wearing dahomey girls and empire sacked by the fulani cattlemen be taken seriously? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by ShootToKill: 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
GreatNegro:

They had protested in Abuja twice.

When they were protesting in Abuja, famousbowale was busy collecting rain water under their leaky brown roof in ogbomosho.

6 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by ShootToKill: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
victorvezx:

Don't mind that fool. He thinks Nigeria is not equal to the task. Let them dare pic up arms against Nigeria in the name of Ipob, and just like u have said, they will get what they seek for in full measures. Terror

See Afonjas and their AK47 mouths. Throw simple banger in Abeokuta and see them running to seme border. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by lastpage: 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
allansie:
All these people recognised with conical heads never cease 2 amaze me...

haaba!

What do you mean by that? shocked shocked shocked

Issorite, l dey come.

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by ShootToKill: 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
basilo102:

This are just conjectures. Real records on ground show there there was no IPOB protest when GEJ lost, the protest started when Kanu was arrested, that was almost eight months later. Meanwhile radio Biafra started broadcasting during GEJ tenure and Kanu came to NIgeria several times and was totally ignored and made to look irrelevant

The abooki quotasystem has solidified burukutu for brains and you expect him to think like a normal human being? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by lastpage: 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
IPOB123london:

i ve been banging this on and on

IPOB is the finest black people in the history of mankind

we are just too advanced to be labelled black man

afonjas nuisance be ware!

Keep Quiet!

You are not blackman............ you are Japanese of Africa, Israelites of Africa, Chinese of Africa, American of Africa, Asians of Africa, e.t.c!

What a classic definition of "IDENTITY CRISIS"!
shocked shocked

Lastpage!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by ShootToKill: 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
Stingman:

Your are mostly ignorant. Biafra Zionist Movement members are still in prison, since Jonathan era..so what are you ranting about? Do they need to take permission from you to start, even at that? Why didn't your SHARIA movement start during Shagari era, till when OBJ a southern came to power? Why do you gullible hypocrites think other people are not intelligent?

hausas and ewedu muslim numbskulls expect everyone to throw away their brains when reading their nonsensical comments, when we refuse to do that the smellos will start lamenting and shouting 'ipod' everywhere. cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by Dedetwo(m): 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
FisifunKododada:

Let me educate this ipob yoots who are too mentally lazy to do simple research:

Treason:the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to overthrow the government.

For a charge of treason to stick, the government need ONLY show that you ATTEMPTED to overthrow it. Planning to acquire weapons to wage a war against the state is an ATTEMPT to overthrown the government.

If he violently overthrew the government successfully then he is leader and cannot be expected to charge himself with treason - hence you nip it in the bud to avoid the nonsense.

Mr. Educator do you know the meaning of word, ATTEMPTED?

4 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by ShootToKill: 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cheesy [s]Nope. I backed up my claim with video evidence. Here is evidence of Kanu at a Biafra protest in Aba long before his arrest: cheesy

cheesy As you can see I am far more intelligent than you are: you set a trap for yourself thinking it was for me. I am ALWAYS 10 steps ahead[/s]. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M69V97vXU9s

Aareonakakanfo the brown roof man, so if they call intelligent men, you go jump out with your ewedu-filled oblong musleem skull? Dem dey count meat, ponmo they raise hand. LWKMD

6 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by pokipoki: 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
dukeolumde:

Unfortunately it's rather too late...take a good look at what is happening withing Nigeria, the youths call themselves names(flat heads(Ibo), Afonja(Yoruba) and
Boko haram(Hausa). Our fathers within the political parties are clearly separated in practice, words, deeds and their geographical location/association...names calling and favouritism is no longer a hidden thing which is clearly seeing in out countrys politics. All the three parties from the young to the old clearly know where they belong hence the reason for my statement.
In summary, weather we admit it or not, these three no matter how they pretend to be one won't last staying together as one. Since a region clearly feels completely neglected and oppressed hence sees separation as a necessary option...gradually, all the protests, reports to foreign bodies,clear evidence of oppression and suppression will push the whole thing to its Zenith, only then will u realize it's too late!!!

Thank you for the comments. It was well said. I believe you mentioned that a particular region has been neglected and the people in that region feel separation is the only option available to them. I want to believe you are referring to the South East, mainly occupied by the igbos. The question now is can you point out at least nine states from the 36 states in federation that is not currently suffering neglect from the Federal Government of Nigeria? Am very sure you won't be able point them out as all the states in Nigeria are currently suffering from neglect. Even the oil rich Niger Delta is hard hit as 95% of Nigeria's revenue come from that region, yet poverty in the land is comparable to that of Gombe. Am not particularly against a group of people agitating for what they feel is their right, I am against violence, which is the order of the day in South East. We must learn to seat down together and discuss our mutual problems and address them amicably.Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by 0xtr190r: 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
[s]
najoke:
Ol boy see question. ..100% ipod yoot think this way. ....conversing with you guys is a waste of time grin grin grin
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by Dedetwo(m): 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
pokipoki:

Thank you for the comments. It was well said. I believe you mentioned that a particular region has been neglected and the people in that region feel separation is the only option available to them. I want to believe you are referring to the South East, mainly occupied by the igbos. The question now is can you point out at least nine states from the 36 states in federation that is not currently suffering neglect from the Federal Government of Nigeria? Am very sure you won't be able point them out as all the states in Nigeria are currently suffering from neglect. Even the oil rich Niger Delta is hard hit as 95% of Nigeria's revenue come from that region, yet poverty in the land is comparable to that of Gombe. Am not particularly against a group of people agitating for what they feel is their right, I am against violence, which is the order of the day in South East. We must learn to seat down together and discuss our mutual problems and address them amicably.Thank you

Must a Nigerian wait for all Nigerians to commit to stupidity before he/she tries to avoid the perennial blunder? The stream of thought of certain people in Nigeria explains the decadence in the country.

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
NaijaMutant:

Your mates don upgrade go Spain while you dey Naija dey struggle for CHANGE
E pain am grin
Then no need for the street protest again now
Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by prince985(m): 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
pokipoki:

Sir, if you must know am from Asaba, and not south west as you indicated. You see that is the more reason why you should go to school and get educated. You need to stop making assumptions and starting to think critically. Like I mentioned earlier, you will benefit from it. You also need to stop been a racist. It's childish.
wat part of asaba exactly??
ur LGA Nd village...dats d only way we can believe
Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by Uncletony(m): 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
FisifunKododada:
cheesy But Lagos belongs to Ibos - so why screaming Biafra? cheesy
The last time i checked, minding ur own business does not require any capital!

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by kaziblake(f): 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
basilo102:
meanwhile, the spirit is same here at home this chritmas
I said it!it's only okada and keke drivers with those poor igbos that usually scream biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by kaziblake(f): 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Let the FG accede to their request and you ll see that nobody gives two cent about this cesspool called Nigeria.

I don't share anything with an Hausa man. When i meet them in Canada i do deny them because i can't imagine myself sharing same country with them
Because they are better than you in every aspect..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by Mujaheeeden: 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
kaziblake:
Because they are better than you in every aspect..
They are scrums and not fit to dust my shoes.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by Mujaheeeden: 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
lastpage:

haaba!

What do you mean by that? shocked shocked shocked

Issorite, l dey come.

Lastpage!
you only come to abuse igbos because your igbo dad left your mum so you still feel the pain

E pele

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by ikechu1: 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Are you then denying that the majority of Ibos supporting IPOB today supported Jonathan to continue till 2019, or are you saying they wanted him to be President of Biafra?

I hope you realize that Jonathan received millions of votes (over 90%) from the South East which signifies their wish for him to continue ruling a united Nigeria till 2019. If you consider those millions of voters as non-IPOB supporters/non-secessionists, then you really don't need the referendum you've been begging for. If you consider then IPOB supporters on the other hand, then you've made my point.

You're free to believe whatever you'd like, reality and facts remains the same

I have avoided nairaland and I'm so glad I decided to check it today because as usual, the moronic aboki is back to his usual lies.

First of all, it's a well known fact that NK hated GEJ especially after GEJ removed the succession point in his conference. Those that listened to his radio remembered very vividly how many times he attacked GEJ on his radio. The only difference was GEJ and your incompetent Buhari is that gej ignored the verbal attacks.
In fact during the election Nnamdi urged his listeners to boycott the election. He was so active in it that it played a factor in the low turnout in SE and some part of SS. He even congratulated his home state for their part in the boycott.
In addition, prior to his election, he actually predicated GEJ would lose.

In addition, during GEJ reign Radio biafra actually sent out a letter to Jonathan to divide the country. That was another reason he couldn't stand GEJ for ignoring the letter

Just because your bigoted ass learned about something at a specific time does not mean that something started when your fuvking ass learned about it.

We are not like your afonja followers.... some people won't lick your asses....some people do not want to share the same nation with you backwards lot. And it has nothing do with your brother winning dhit but have everything to do with people do not want to live in a unproductive, backwards, piece of shit with zero progress you call a nation.

Cc:basilo

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo / "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR / FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.