Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS (38742 Views)

IPOB: Senators Query Enyinnaya Abaribe Over Nnamdi Kanu's Bail / Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by pokipoki: 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
NaijaMutant:
A bloody one for that matter

Hmmmm
Leave Nigeria and go to your country!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by prince985(m): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
Funnicator:

Yeah. You are.
lmfao
Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by freeborn76(m): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
If you check well, they are mostly drug peddlers and oloshos...yes, I said so.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by betcindy: 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
Is now the right time ,buhari should know that Israelites are ready to leave Egypt. This not only in Nigeria alone,but world wide. Afonjas go now see how the red sea go take break,GBAGAM

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by optimismlaz(m): 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nnamdi will one day receive his freedom just like every other persons that have fought for liberation and his dreams shall be actualized

13 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by kettle84(m): 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Nnamdi Kanu remains a treason suspect until the courts decide otherwise.
the Court have decided that he should be released but Buhari doesn't obey court order.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by FisifunKododada: 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
prince985:
so in ur mind now u have made sense
smh

cheesy pesin no fit joke wit u - ipob yoot? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by biafran1stson(m): 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
QuotaSystem:

If his followers thought there would be no price for his incitement, invectives, provocations and antagonism towards the North, South West and other non-ipod parts of the country, then they need to wake up from their silly dream.

The court have ruled otherwise but DSS refused to obey the court order

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by ogologoamu: 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Illegal immigrants!

You don't know the meaning of illegal. I want to read your comments on national issues not only on IPOB.

15 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by pokipoki: 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
shakaZuIlu:

Buhari is a certified vagabond terrorist

Hmmmm. Ur really uneducated. Like I said, you need to go back to school and get formal education. It will really help you. Hiding under social media and insulting your leader is lowest thing one can do. The Nnamdi Kani that is your idol, never did that. He was bold and brave and let people know his stance.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by betcindy: 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
betcindy:
Is now the right time ,buhari should know that Israelites are ready to leave Egypt. This not only in Nigeria alone,but world wide. Afonjas go now see how the red sea go take break,GBAGAM

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by lordfizco(m): 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
superemmy:
How does that relate to the topic sad sad sad

u too flat..head undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by dee02(m): 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
Jobless Igbos!!! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
Why can't those foreign biafrans send money to we nigerian biafrans sef?! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by pokipoki: 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
Can we stop all this afonja and Igbo thing!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by superemmy(m): 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
For your small mind now

lordfizco:
u too flat..head undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by Xflint(m): 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
wondaful
Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
shakaZuIlu:
Buhari is a terrorist
Like his fellow comrade Oju-hukwu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by emmasege: 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
Keep the struggle up guys. You might get your desired independence sooner than expected with sustained sense of purpose and unity. Never underestimate a group of individuals with determination and unity.

If almighty God could not stop the construction of the Tower of Babel through any other means than than divided language, who's Buhari to stop the emergence of Biafra Republic.

Please keep the agitation on!

10 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by Mujaheeeden: 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Illegal immigrants!
Says the guy that has never boardedd airplane in his life

11 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by basilo102: 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
meanwhile, the spirit is same here at home this chritmas

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by Butterworth: 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
Same way you need to advice yourself and Buhari to go back to school and learn when to use the word TREASON

5 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by Mujaheeeden: 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
QuotaSystem:

If his followers thought there would be no price for his incitement, invectives, threats, provocation and needless antagonism towards respected religious leaders, northerners, south westerners and other patriotic Nigerians, then they need to wake up from their silly dream before another misguided Igbo thinks it's a good idea to call for arms against a blessed people like Nigerians.
If an Hausa man comes to me and says he wants to leave my compound. I ll gladly obey his wish.

Why do you want igbos in this same contraption with you when you know they don't have any similar thing with you

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by shakaZuIlu: 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
themall:
Like his fellow comrade Oju-hukwu
Buhari is a terrorist

4 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by QuotaSystem: 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
biafran1stson:

The court have ruled otherwise but DSS refused to obey the court order

kettle84:
the Court have decided that he should be released but Buhari doesn't obey court order.

You need to keep yourselves updated if you want to remain relevant in your hero's struggle.

N Kanu's bail was denied at the courts discretion on December 1st 2016, because the court decided he would pose a threat to national security if released.

https://www.naij.com/1069000-breaking-commotion-court-denies-release-nnamdi-kanu-others.html

Unless you have a later court ruling instructing that he be released, you can thank me for the update and continue your struggle.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by Opakan2: 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
are they there with biafran passport or Nigerian passport? unreasonable dolts..

more watery beans to the albino's plate in Kuje
justice must prevail

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by QuotaSystem: 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
If an Hausa man comes to me and says he wants to leave my compound. I ll gladly obey his wish.

Why do you want igbos in this same contraption with you when you know they don't have any similar thing with you

When you stop flocking to Kano in your thousands every day to earn a living in those escape buses (Young shall grow & co), your question will be taken seriously.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by darknetcom: 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
pokipoki:

Hmmmm
Leave Nigeria and go to your country!!!

you mean europe??...

their is were they belong....

look how they gather whites and mullatos around them yagpata..

they dont belong in nigeria...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by Mujaheeeden: 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
QuotaSystem:

When you stop flocking to Kano in your thousands every day to earn a living in those escape buses (Young shall grow & co), your question will be taken seriously.
Let the FG accede to their request and you ll see that nobody gives two cent about this cesspool called Nigeria.

I don't share anything with an Hausa man. When i meet them in Canada i do deny them because i can't imagine myself sharing same country with them

10 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by Eastactivist: 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Is quite encouraging and show sign of prosperous and successful breed of God choosen people.

Damn!!! You need to see how your people the Northerners used to pack their selves like sardine in an open lorry exporting themselves to the east.

Sometimes I wonder how they manage with overload and rain and I'm forced to ask what are the frsc staffs doing in this country?

Quite Shameful, your zone has been ravaged with hunger, and terrorism in place of religion of peace.

13 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by darknetcom: 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
kettle84:

bail denied...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai / Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti / SERAP Gives Ajimobi 7-Day Ultimatum To Repair Ayefele's Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.