Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,389 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS (38731 Views)

IPOB: Senators Query Enyinnaya Abaribe Over Nnamdi Kanu's Bail / Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by ikechu1: 11:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
XBLadez:
[s][/s]
Indonesians think we're a curse to Africa but the whole world recognize you as ritualists, cowards, the dirtiest tribe, Hausa asslickere and Kone Heads!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4312839_cemetaryattendant1_jpegdf1ada4ce03b45888a073bbd3ca9887b

Actually those coneheads are the kings of 419. Most wanted Nigerians in the world are predominantly 419. In fact out of all the most wanted by FBI and other agency there's been two Igbos and the rest are yoloba.

In fact in New York when a gang of 419 group was exposed, almost everyone in the list was yoruba. 2 were non yoruba who were Igbo and an African American.

In Nigeria, a study on crime was conducted and guess which region had the least...SE aka the land where Igbo are the most

I actually did a topic on this months ago.
https://www.nairaland.com/2246902/criminal-infested-region-southern-nigeria

Even drugs NDLEA exposed which regions have the highest drug users and lords.....SW had the highest

https://www.nairaland.com/2910877/region-highest-number-drug-lords

That's another reason I can't wait for biafra. I wanna see which group they'll use as shield and blame goat as they commit their criminal known act. Let's see how they'll blame the Igbo in Bisfra for their criminal ways.
Ndi ara

5 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by darknetcom: 11:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
basilo102:

Lol, Clueless FG is very childish. This nosense video is their proof?? Since they have video which witness are they protecting again?

ohhh..we have many videos and radio biafra recordings...

why do you think the dss arrested him..dss has enough evidence...
we are just watching and laughing...

your mullato is doomed...
the judges are in hollyday..
we just need one overzealous patriotic nigerian judge and then kanu will be sentenced to death!!!..

not only igbos watch youtube...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by skyfada: 11:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
Who be this Idiat
FisifunKododada:
cheesy But Lagos belongs to Ibos - so why screaming Biafra? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by darknetcom: 12:09am On Dec 28, 2016
ShootToKill:

Why should the advise of a yorrober,whose ancestors were beheaded by skirt-wearing dahomey girls and empire sacked by the fulani cattlemen be taken seriously? cheesy

but the ladies were fine...

what are you talking abut?...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by sissoko22(m): 12:24am On Dec 28, 2016
Can you please channel your energy to something rather useful and productive than schooling this blockhead IPOD tout.
QuotaSystem:

No, but can you also be man enough to admit that the majority of IPOB members were Jonathan's supporters and campaigned seriously for him to continue as President till 2019?

Was he supposed to be President of Biafra or a united Nigeria?

The widely known fact, no matter how hard you try to deny it, is that you lost out in 2015 and want out because your political future within Nigeria looks bleak.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 28, 2016
pokipoki:

Thank you for the comments. It was well said. I believe you mentioned that a particular region has been neglected and the people in that region feel separation is the only option available to them. I want to believe you are referring to the South East, mainly occupied by the igbos. The question now is can you point out at least nine states from the 36 states in federation that is not currently suffering neglect from the Federal Government of Nigeria? Am very sure you won't be able point them out as all the states in Nigeria are currently suffering from neglect. Even the oil rich Niger Delta is hard hit as 95% of Nigeria's revenue come from that region, yet poverty in the land is comparable to that of Gombe. Am not particularly against a group of people agitating for what they feel is their right, I am against violence, which is the order of the day in South East. We must learn to seat down together and discuss our mutual problems and address them amicably.Thank you

Well said Sir but am not in the habit of commenting in the political section because of the nature of our society in which we find our selves..."THE KETTLE CALLING THE
POT BLACK SYNDROM
". Taking us back to before the "Civil War"...if only "AWOLOWO and his "DEPUTY" controlled themselfs well enough, we won't have had "CIVIL DISTURBANCES (OPERATION EWETIE)" as a result of their struggle for "POWER" which had a "RIPPLE EFFECT" in the "POLITY" which brought us today to where we currently are...no matter the direction we look at it, one thing is clear, even if all the three key geopolitical regions of the country make peace today some will not still trust the other because of where they are coming from and whom they are...
In summary, time flies but memory lingers forever... I am an advocate of "PEACE" but sincerely, the whole thing is heading towards its "CLIMAX!!!" Only time will tell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by pokipoki: 1:40am On Dec 28, 2016
dukeolumde:

Well said Sir but am not in the habit of commenting in the political section because of the nature of our society in which we find our selves..."THE KETTLE CALLING THE
POT BLACK SYNDROM
". Taking us back to before the "Civil War"...if only "AWOLOWO and his "DEPUTY" controlled themselfs well enough, we won't have had "CIVIL DISTURBANCES (OPERATION EWETIE)" as a result of their struggle for "POWER" which had a "RIPPLE EFFECT" in the "POLITY" which brought us today to where we currently are...no matter the direction we look at it, one thing is clear, even if all the three key geopolitical regions of the country make peace today some will not still trust the other because of where they are coming from and whom they are...
In summary, time flies but memory lingers forever... I am an advocate of "PEACE" but sincerely, the whole thing is heading towards its "CLIMAX!!!" Only time will tell.
Everything in life is just matter of time. The hatred for one another in Nigeria has reached its peak. Even children in primary schools can clearly diffentiate between tribes now. It's a real pity.
My only concern is the violence and blood shed. After all, countries have divided along regional lines without gunfire or spilled blood. Czechoslovakia split to Czech Republic and Slovakia in 1993 without blood shed. If it's Nigeria's destiny, then we should do it like normal humans beings - seat down, discuss and agree and not like angry barbarians with thirst for blood. So much spilled blood in the land.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by pokipoki: 1:53am On Dec 28, 2016
[quote author=Dedetwo post=52312806]

Must a Nigerian wait for all Nigerians to commit to stupidity before he/she tries to avoid the perennial blunder? The stream of thought of certain people in Nigeria explains the decadence in the country.[/quote

We need to be very clear, I am not against any group of people agitating for what they call their collective rights. I am only against the means in which it is carried out. I am totally against violence and blood shed. Each state had its Governors, Senator's and House of Representatives members. Why don't we start from there. After all this people were elected to represent their constituency. So why are people taking law into their hands? It's time people start thinking critically rather than been led astray and killed Zombies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by pokipoki: 2:00am On Dec 28, 2016
prince985:

wat part of asaba exactly??
ur LGA Nd village...dats d only way we can believe
You must be one of those uneducated fellows that prefer to act like Zombies without any form of critical reasoning.
If you must know, I am from Federal Republic of Nigeria - I am a Nigerian!!!. If that's not enough for you, do whatever you please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by AntiNigerian: 2:33am On Dec 28, 2016
Martinola:
people taking their stupidity and foolishness international

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by AntiNigerian: 2:37am On Dec 28, 2016
willibounce1:
Biafrau.d is mirage.... I advise the pro biafrau.d to leave wherever they are and come down to Abuja to protest... how you go dey Spain dey claim protest when una almighty Kanu dey kuje.

I was expecting that some ipod yoots would have volunteered to join Kanu in kuje to show solidarity...but alas, business is ultimate.
Nigeria is a nation created for Lugardian slave C O C K worshippers! and you're one of them!

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by AntiNigerian: 2:41am On Dec 28, 2016
victorvezx:

Because we know u are toothless both peacefully or violently. U are peaceful but they have killed 150 of u, but guys did nothing. Pic up arms against the state and u are finished. The whole south east will be occupied. U will get terror to the extent u will think its boko haram
But your useless'brave' men died in Niger Delta Biafran land? why?

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by AntiNigerian: 2:49am On Dec 28, 2016
Adefemiaderoju1:
Seriously Nigeria as a country is not working anymore, and I don't it will ever worked.
there's no one value system in Nigeria that's why... BIAFRANS don't have anything in common with the rest

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by AntiNigerian: 2:57am On Dec 28, 2016
souljaboi51:

in as much as you are trying to make sense, you aint making shit. why leave the country in the first place. if you want to fight for your so called right, why are you out of the country. Also, who on earth is threatening to kill them? Nigeria is a country and a sovereignty whereas biafra is not so what sovereign government are you talking about? speaking of leagues, i really do not give a sh1t as it does not affect me nor my success.
but why did your God Lugard die and now Nigeria is sick unto death? As far as am concerned, Lugard is dead, so will Nigeria his creation follow him and die! but as far God created Biafra which he decreed that should exist as a race, so Biafra liveth!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by AntiNigerian: 3:00am On Dec 28, 2016
IPOB123london:

i ve been banging this on and on

IPOB is the finest black people in the history of mankind

we are just too advanced to be labelled black man

afonjas nuisance be ware!
confirmed and seconded!

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by AntiNigerian: 3:06am On Dec 28, 2016
0xtr190r:
[s][/s]
cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by AntiNigerian: 3:07am On Dec 28, 2016
kaziblake:
I said it!it's only okada and keke drivers with those poor igbos that usually scream biafra
Are you one of those who are still worshipping Lord Lugard's dick? hmmm

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by walosky(m): 6:24am On Dec 28, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Nnamdi Kanu remains a treason suspect until the courts decide otherwise.

If his followers thought there would be no price for his incitement, invectives, threats, provocation and needless antagonism towards respected religious leaders, northerners, south westerners and other patriotic Nigerians, then they need to wake up from their silly dream before another misguided Igbo thinks it's a good idea to call for arms against a blessed people like Nigerians.
You are a wasted sperm!

Receive sense by fire !

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by Anago5000: 6:42am On Dec 28, 2016
FisifunKododada:
cheesy But Lagos belongs to Ibos - so why screaming Biafra? cheesy
afonja in an unrest situation.i feel ur pain bro

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by cobsol(m): 6:50am On Dec 28, 2016
QuotaSystem:

If his followers thought there would be no price for his incitement, invectives, threats, provocation and needless antagonism towards respected religious leaders, northerners, south westerners and other patriotic Nigerians, then they need to wake up from their silly dream before another misguided Igbo thinks it's a good idea to call for arms against a blessed people like Nigerians.

this a ride on a people, when they react with so much violent now and war starts, then same you will qustion why such might reaction.
Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by prince985(m): 6:55am On Dec 28, 2016
pokipoki:

You must be one of those uneducated fellows that prefer to act like Zombies wmmm critical reasoning.
If you must know, I am from Federal Republic of Nigeria - I am a Nigerian!!!. If that's not enough for you, do whatever

bahaha...see ur lyf
my broda u are not from asaba...ur probably from osogbo... so wat u think about biafra is none of our bizness

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by darediamond(m): 7:45am On Dec 28, 2016
bionixs:
Omo yoruba face front. Your people stand for nothing and fall for everything.

Igbo's, the people second to Hausa's when it comes to arrogance. I surpport the creation of Biafra as a Yoruba Man ***BUT NEVER WILL YOU PEOPLE GET IT WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF YORUBAS** Rember the First hierarchical Nnamdi and his cohorts in your East was warned by AWOLOWO and Enahoro about Hausa people and the need to Add secession clause to the then Constitution to make it legal and easy to breakaway from the unjust union of tribes which makes NIGERIA.
But out of grave stupidity and arrogance Azikwe Nnamdi and his pals starts to call Baba Awo names and then your your formost Eastern leader back then Start shouting "1 Nigeria". Hausa people did not create that slogan it was created by you Igbo's and the almajiri guys having tutored by those European Animals about the benefits of you Igbo's arrogance against your fellow southerners the Yoruba's, took it up from there and start using it against us all in the South till today.

We have always stand for Many things and keep standing with Immeasurable Wisdom compared to you guys there in the East and you Igbo's know it.
I for one, I prefer Peoples Republic Of Odua to this Oneness Scam called NI/GE/R/I/A but how do we get out of it in peace when you Nigeria-born Israelis refused to yield when wisdom was calling twice back then?
How?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by dyabman(m): 7:53am On Dec 28, 2016
QuotaSystem:

[b]That's very funny and extremely ironic, considering the fact that all the drug trafficking, fraud, 419 and other vices associated with Nigerians are practiced by your kinsmen.

Are you aware that you're considered the curse of Africa by Indonesians? That's right, they have now specifically identified the Ibos as 99.9% of the criminals bringing death and destruction to their country, and bringing shame to Nigeria. Why would any sane Nigerian abroad want to identify with such rubbish?

Regardless of that, over here in the UK, some of my closest friends are Ibos and I'm never ashamed to associate with them, because I'm neither ignorant nor dumb enough to treat every single member of your tribe with the stereotype you have earned for yourselves. They also hold me in high esteem and we mutually develop each other positively, so I know every Ibo man is not as bitter and frustrated as you sound.

Go find a cure for your hatred because it now seems cerebral, the Hausa man is not your problem.[/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by EzeNri(m): 8:01am On Dec 28, 2016
famousbowale:
I must commend their efforts. But, don't they think a protest here in Abuja will be better? I was talking to a igbo friend of mine Chizo the other day. If the shiite group have courage to almost protest in Abuja, what is the Ipob and Massob members waiting for?
Enough protesting in your region and other people's country.
Come to the center and take a big step towards Independence.
Best of luck BIAFRA
Welcome back to earth.

IMN almost protested in Abuja. They almost but IPOB protested in Abuja twice.

The mother of all protest is coming soon. Jan 20th. Washington, USA.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by cheruv: 8:16am On Dec 28, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Is it till the courts clear him or till buhari clears him

Moreover I don't think kanu has any harm more than the Fulani terrorists that rape and burn across Igboland. The Fulani actions has pushed many Igbos who are sitting on the fence to join the call for secession... And you can imagine what it takes to hold back 40m people cool
Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 28, 2016
pokipoki:

Everything in life is just matter of time. The hatred for one another in Nigeria has reached its peak. Even children in primary schools can clearly diffentiate between tribes now. It's a real pity.
My only concern is the violence and blood shed. After all, countries have divided along regional lines without gunfire or spilled blood. Czechoslovakia split to Czech Republic and Slovakia in 1993 without blood shed. If it's Nigeria's destiny, then we should do it like normal humans beings - seat down, discuss and agree and not like angry barbarians with thirst for blood. So much spilled blood in the land.

Exactly what needs to be done which is what "SOUTH EAST & SOUTH SOUTH" wants but our "Greedy Born To Rule" brothers bluntly refused thereby using force through its security agents to kill "UNARMED" innocent "CIVILIANS" whom they have '"SWORN" to protect....this alone is against alot of "INTERNATIONAL & HUMAN RIGHT LAWS".
NEEDLESS to say more, this was exactly the practice before the "CIVIL WAR IN NIGERIA" which led to the "DEATH OF MILLIONS" of people from these two Regions mentioned earlier...all in the name of "GREED, SELFISHNESS & CONTROL of RESOURCES". The question is are all these "BLOOD" they have been shedding before the war till date worth the resources they intend to keep by all means?? Secondly would other developed countries troll the same part they have shamelessly taken regardless if they were in the same position??
In my "FINAL CONCLUSION" on this matter, I am a man of peace but I must tell u that if 10 Million Souls were killed in the past for this reason, "50 MILLION MORE" people
will rise because in one way or the other, they have been affected hence will continue to harbour hatred and revenge in their heart of hearts...even GENERAL GOWON realized his mistakes after killing so many people from these two regions mentioned and sent their dead bodies (some withiut heads, hands, legs etc) back in trains and 911 trucks and later "GAVE HIS LIFE TO GOD (REPENTED)" ...still alot haven't forgiven him neither have they forgotten...so my friend, the case of Nigeria is synonymous to that of "Things Fall Apart". I am not the one saying all these, it's all gotten from the "HISTORY" and the "RECENT Economy/Events in Nigeria. I rest my case view here.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by val15: 10:32am On Dec 28, 2016
pokipoki:

Hmmmm. U need to go back to school and learn when to use the word terrorist. Common be civil!!!
before nko is buhari not economic terrorist
Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by darknetcom: 10:34am On Dec 28, 2016
pokipoki:

stop having wet dreams of biafra..

africa is not europe...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by pokipoki: 11:26am On Dec 28, 2016
darknetcom:

stop having wet dreams of biafra..

africa is not europe...

So you support the ongoing violence and bloodshed?
Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by darknetcom: 11:33am On Dec 28, 2016
pokipoki:

So you support the ongoing violence and bloodshed?

which ongoing violence and bloodshed?..

i am in lagos...

we eko people dont know much about the rest of nigeria...
and its partly your fault...

you like confusions too much...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS by mabea: 11:56am On Dec 28, 2016
lIE[quote author=FisifunKododada post=52307752]

The bolden is demonstrably false: Nnamdi Kanu himself attended a huge Protest in Aba long before he was arrested.[/quoteLie.It wasnt a protest but a rally and it was before the election.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) / Yusuf Buhari Looking Dapper At Zahra's Wedding Ball / FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.