Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Advice 4 Guys!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice 4 Guys!!! (1032 Views)

SEE!!! This 4 Guys Bang!ng Their G!rls Inside River / Why Girls Follow Me Like Mosquitoes (must Read 4 Guys) (2) (3) (4)

Advice 4 Guys!!! by midehill(m): 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
ADVICE TO MEN !! !! !! !! !! !! !!
1. Having many girlfriends does not make you a man. It only makes you a womanizer and a cheat and a boy.
2. A real man has only one woman in his life. Instead of making your woman jealous make the whole world jealous of her.
3. For the fact that you are good in bed does not make you a man. A real man is the man who does not run away from his responsibility but faces it squarely. #fact
4. You don't need to sag your trousers and walk round the street before girls will love you. Infact it is only small boys that sag trousers and it is premature little girls that fall in love with men who sag trousers.look responsible!
5. Don't use and dump ladies. Remember the law of karma. Whatever you do, you will receive the reward. A times we don't know where our problems come from
6. If you cannot make her your wife, don't make her a mother. Think twice before you go in
7. Do not obey your erection at all times. Most times our erections mislead us to the wrong direction. Control your erection. Don't let your erection control you.
8. It is not everything you see under skirt that you should hustle to eat, some skirts contain snakes that will bite you. Control your sex urge. Self control and abstinence pays a lot.
9. Do not date a lady because she has sexy curves, boobs and shapes. Date her cause she has a functional brain which can build a home.
10. Respect any lady that loves you.don't take advantage of their feelings, let go on time if u can't return it.
11. Do not beat any woman, even if she is your wife.
12. Real men don't gossip.

13. Spend more time to hustle for money. Real and wise men use their time to think and plan on how to be financially successful. Foolish men use their time to think and plan on how to sleep with many girls. It takes a real man to understand that one woman is enough

14. Cheating is stress, apart from the fact that u recharge twice, you gotta keep deleting, lying, hiding and locking your phones
15. The world only celebrates successful men. Nobody will celebrate you for having many girlfriends. Therefore what is the benefit?c

16. A real man keeps to his words.
BE A WISE MAN !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

#dpnrelationshipclinic
#share
#merrychristmas

Re: Advice 4 Guys!!! by chimdi101: 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
Re: Advice 4 Guys!!! by dingbang(m): 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
I love number 15

Re: Advice 4 Guys!!! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
midehill:
1. Having many girlfriends does not make you a man. It only makes you a womanizer and a cheat and a boy.
2. A real man has only one woman in his life. Instead of making your woman jealous make the whole world jealous of her.
3. For the fact that you are good in bed does not make you a man. A real man is the man who does not run away from his responsibility but faces it squarely. #fact
4. You don't need to sag your trousers and walk round the street before girls will love you. Infact it is only small boys that sag trousers and it is premature little girls that fall in love with men who sag trousers.look responsible!
5. Don't use and dump ladies. Remember the law of karma. Whatever you do, you will receive the reward. A times we don't know where our problems come from
6. If you cannot make her your wife, don't make her a mother. Think twice before you go in
7. Do not obey your erection at all times. Most times our erections mislead us to the wrong direction. Control your erection. Don't let your erection control you.
8. It is not everything you see under skirt that you should hustle to eat, some skirts contain snakes that will bite you. Control your sex urge. Self control and abstinence pays a lot.
9. Do not date a lady because she has sexy curves, boobs and shapes. Date her cause she has a functional brain which can build a home.
10. Respect any lady that loves you.don't take advantage of their feelings, let go on time if u can't return it.

13. Spend more time to hustle for money. Real and wise men use their time to think and plan on how to be financially successful. Foolish men use their time to think and plan on how to sleep with many girls. It takes a real man to understand that one woman is enough

14. Cheating is stress, apart from the fact that u recharge twice, you gotta keep deleting, lying, hiding and locking your phones
15. The world only celebrates successful men. Nobody will celebrate you for having many girlfriends. Therefore what is the benefit?c

#dpnrelationshipclinic
#share
#merrychristmas

If only every man has this kind of mindset sha.. Maybe our earth is very peaceful smiley smiley

But a lot of men are doing exactly opposite... *sigh* cry
Re: Advice 4 Guys!!! by midehill(m): 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:

If only every man has this kind of mindset sha.. Maybe our earth is very peaceful smiley smiley

But a lot of men are doing exactly opposite... *sigh* cry

there are still a lot of good nd faithful guys out there...m one of dem...
Re: Advice 4 Guys!!! by midehill(m): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
dingbang:
I love number 15

lol...I tink u r one of d nairaland bad boiz...let's change 4 d beta bro cheesy
dingbang:
I love number 15

lol...I tink u r one of d nairaland bad boiz...let's change 4 d beta bro
Re: Advice 4 Guys!!! by firstking01(m): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hrmmm, fantabulous.
Re: Advice 4 Guys!!! by dingbang(m): 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
midehill:

lol...I tink u r one of d nairaland bad boiz...let's change 4 d beta bro cheesy

lol...I tink u r one of d nairaland bad boiz...let's change 4 d beta bro
am nor a bad boy
Re: Advice 4 Guys!!! by midehill(m): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
dingbang:
am nor a bad boy

lol...u are ooo... look at ur moniker sef... dingbang...wat are u banging
Re: Advice 4 Guys!!! by midehill(m): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
dingbang:
am nor a bad boy

Re: Advice 4 Guys!!! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
midehill:

there are still a lot of good nd faithful guys out there...m one of dem...

Great for you then... But still a lot of men out there are juz so trashed when it comes to loyalty, trustworthiness and true love. undecided
Re: Advice 4 Guys!!! by Splinz(m): 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
Okay. This is no advice for me.
Re: Advice 4 Guys!!! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
midehill:
2. A real man has only one woman in his life Instead of making your woman jealous make the whole world jealous of her.

I really don't know where you guys pull out your assertions from. Is there actually any axiomatic definition for what a real man is and how he should behave?
You guys come online and make authoritative statements that emasculate men who behave in a certain way, as if there is any universally accepted, non-anachronistic, overtly laid out rule for how a man should behave and the effect of such behavior on the perception of his manliness.

You guys fail to understand that we live in a dynamic world that constantly undergoes changes and we create social norms to adjust to those changes, but these norms do not define us. Also, our perception of our world and the value we ascribe to certain conventional concepts, is majorly a product of our environment and culture, and also do not define us, and so we shouldn't pigeonhole our world views and perception of ourselves under these dynamic cultural paradigms that are relative to our environment.

If you lived and grew up in present day Taliban, or in 1000BC Mesopotamia, obviously you wouldn't be typing this. You'd define men who do the opposite of what you posted as real men.

Re: Advice 4 Guys!!! by SafeDavid(m): 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
Finally, someone is making sense on romance section.
Re: Advice 4 Guys!!! by patientzero: 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
midehill:

#dpnrelationshipclinic
#share
#merrychristmas

Per number 15...do u know Albert einstein, bill clinton, jfk/rfk ain't sure which one amongst many more are all known womanisers / flirt

Madam i'll proudly have fun and conquer in the entrepreneurial world

My advice to ladies?

Work on yourself, lift yourself above petty sentiments regarding spousal fidelity

he might be fvcking other girls, but he'll never get tired of fvcking u or being around u.

Thus. The marriage won't suffer
Re: Advice 4 Guys!!! by dingbang(m): 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
midehill:

lol dingbang is a chinese name
Re: Advice 4 Guys!!! by midehill(m): 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
Xensity:

I really don't understand where you guys pull out your assertions from. Is there actually any axiomatic definition for what a real man is and how he should behave?
You guys come online and make authoritative statements that emasculate men who behave in a certain way, as if there is any universally accepted, non-anachronistic, overtly laid out rule for how a man should behave and the effect of such behavior on the perception of his manliness.

You guys fail to understand that we live in a dynamic world that constantly undergoes changes and we create social norms to adjust to those changes, but these norms do not define us. Also, our perception of our world and the value we ascribe to certain conventional concepts, is majorly a product of our environment and culture, and also do not define us, and so we shouldn't pigeonhole our world views and perception of ourselves under these dynamic cultural paradigms that are relative to our environment.

If you lived and grew up in present day Taliban, or in 1000BC Mesopotamia, obviously you wouldn't be typing this. You'd define men who do the opposite of what you posted as real men.

so wat are u insinuating...do u mean we should start cheating...gosh dats so childish mehn
Re: Advice 4 Guys!!! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
midehill:

so wat are u insinuating...do u mean we should start cheating...gosh dats so childish mehn

I am not insinuating that men should start cheating. I am against cheating. My point however, is that commitment towards one partner shouldn't be used as a yardstick to measure manliness, given that there is no universally accepted, immutable definition for who a real man is.

Men have been evolutionary hard-wired to be promiscuous. The desire to have multiple sexual partners is ingrained in our genes. So, deciding to remain loyal to one woman whilst being constantly barraged with sexually alluring distractions, is a herculean task as it is, and if any man doesn't live up to this expectation of loyalty, it shouldn't be used to emasculate him.

Re: Advice 4 Guys!!! by LordZero(m): 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2016

Re: Advice 4 Guys!!! by midehill(m): 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
Xensity:

I am not insinuating that men should start cheating. I am against cheating. My point however, is that commitment towards one partner shouldn't be used as a yardstick to measure manliness, given that there is no universally accepted, immutable definition for who a real man is.

Men have been evolutionary hard wired to be promiscuous. The desire to have multiple sexual partners is ingrained in our genes. So, deciding to remain loyal to one woman whilst being constantly barraged with sexually alluring distractions, is a herculean task as it is, and if any man doesn't live up to this expectation of loyalty, it shouldn't be used to emasculate him.

well u made some point...bro...but DAT gene can't control u...remember God ave given us dominion over principalities nd power... so nothing z impossible for us
Re: Advice 4 Guys!!! by Youngpo413: 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Great for you then... But still a lot of men out there are juz so trashed when it comes to loyalty, trustworthiness and true love. undecided
and ladies are not better either. In this life, you are what you attract.
Re: Advice 4 Guys!!! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2016

What's Your New Year Romancelusion?? / How Can I Prevent A Lady From Getting Pregnant Without Side Effect / They Really Can't Get Enough (ladies)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58