Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Delete thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Delete thread (459 Views)

Google Records Everything You Say Around Your Phone. Learn How To Delete Them / Delete thread / How To Fix “no Permission To Delete File” On Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delete thread by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
Re: Delete thread by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
Did you backup the imei numbers through the MTK engineering mode?

If you had backed it up it would have helped you to recover it through that same MTK engineering mode.

You can try by using imei changer app to change the numbers. Similar thing happened to me last year when my phone was bricked.

Just like the way you do when you want to use blackberry imei On your android phone. So, change it and see if it will work.
Re: Delete thread by xaliujokes(m): 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
download nvram search the internet, use cwm to flash it shikenan!!!
Re: Delete thread by shedy03(m): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
this is mtk engineering plus just opened on my phone. am surprised u are not getting an option to input imei. the space in green circle is it. Google how to change IMEI with this app.

Re: Delete thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
[
Re: Delete thread by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
Re: Delete thread by shedy03(m): 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
Topman912:

Hello bro are you on the cm13 base rom cos mine didn't boot into twrp after flashing...
u don't have to do twrp for mtk engineering plus to work.
am on custom infinix ROM.
click on radio information to get to option to input IMEI.
Re: Delete thread by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Recommend A Good(best Sef) 5 - 5.2 Inch Android / Check This Out / Used Iphone 5 For Sale By User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.