Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

How Can I Get Prepaid Meter For Our Compound - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Get Prepaid Meter For Our Compound (420 Views)

Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched- Get Up To 6GB Of Data On Recharge / Easy Way To Recharge Your PHCN Prepaid Meter Online Without Visiting The Bank / How To Get Prepaid Meter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Prepaid Meter For Our Compound by Mrluv(m): 12:49am On Feb 16, 2017
pls is there anybody in the house that have ideas how I can get prepaid meter for our room cus me and my parent are suffering for light in our compound. my story goes like this.we live in face me and face you compound our landlord is not staying with us .so one day she brought one woman and introduce her as our caretaker .the woman was friendly with everybody but later I don't know what went wrong between her and my Mon .it happened that my elder brother wife gave birth so the naming ceremony take place in our compound. so my gave the caretaker two can malt she rejected it my mother was surprise cus they don't have any issues before after someday my mother and caretaker quarrel .she make a statement that day that my mother want to poison her.back to the light issue .nepa normally brought crazy bil to us cus of that other tetant abandon the meter and move to other meter cus we have two meter in our compound when we want to move to the othertmeter this woman frustrate all our move block all our way so we could take light from the other meter. we have been living with outlighll more than 5 mont now and we normally have light that why am asking how i can the get the prepaid mery
Re: How Can I Get Prepaid Meter For Our Compound by Bilabong(m): 1:49am On Feb 16, 2017
Buhari, u no go come carry ur commot for here?

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S8+ Leaked Specifications Revealed In A Spec Sheet / Fresh Infinix Hot 4 2gig Ram 4sale / Unlocking Branded Mobile Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.