Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled (44195 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 24, 2017
The greatest problem with Ponzi schemes is that you can never plan a life out of it. The moment you think you'll make a withdrawal and meet a deadline they come bringing rules that leave you either frustrated or desperate.

It's with a sense of humility that I tell you that GHWW crashed as predicted. Several people missed deadlines or had to loose important business or academic pursuits because of that Ponzi scheme. As always GHWW blamed enemies for their travails whereas they themselves where the enemy of the people. They where ripping our people off with reckless abandon and Sgt Ponzi Hater had to fight back not with a gun but with a voice.

Today a cycle of Get help is gone. That cycle left many disillusioned and frustrated. A neighbour turned enemy apogized passionately to me. A friend I had warned not to invest had previously bought me a drink but came with an artist to do a free hand drawing of me at no cost. He thanked me again, the money he would have thrown away was for a major project he just wanted to raise it with 30%.

There are die hard Ponzi fans I agree but many singing the praises of GHWW exclusive are greedy desperate folks who want their money back. Don't let the scammers fool you.

Innovate,

Shun Ponzi Schemes.

Sgt Ponzi Hater

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by chinybelle(f): 6:52am On Mar 24, 2017
Everything made in Ponzi goes with Ponzi.

23 Likes

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by espionage48(m): 7:00am On Mar 24, 2017
sgtponzihater is back!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by jd1986(m): 7:21am On Mar 24, 2017
Incase Lalasticlala or Uboma see this grin
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 24, 2017
chinybelle:
Everything made in Ponzi goes with Ponzi.

Quite true dear

4 Likes

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 24, 2017
espionage48:
sgtponzihater is back!
Yes he is.

1 Like

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 24, 2017
espionage48:
sgtponzihater is back!
Why did he chicken out & run away like a coward?, my problem with u ponzihater is that u always think that u're smart...u may outsmart other mushroom peer to peer schemes but u can neva outsmart MMM & GHWX that's why they can neva neva ever crash..because they are always 2-3 steps ahead of u.
We don't need to be in nairaland, cos we have our own GHWX forum where we deliberate and analyse issues relating to GHWX.
Time will tell....hehehehehehe

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 24, 2017
cliff26:

Why did he chicken out & run away like a coward?, my problem with u ponzihater is that u always think that u're smart...u may outsmart other mushroom peer to peer schemes but u can neva outsmart MMM & GHWX that's why they can neva neva ever crash..because they are always 2-3 steps ahead of u.
We don't need to be in nairaland, cos we have our own GHWX forum where we deliberate and analyse issues relating to GHWX.
Time will tell....hehehehehehe

A word is enuf for the wise.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Olanireti(m): 8:21am On Mar 24, 2017
Wetin Nigeria play yesterday naa. Couldn't watch the game.
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Chaulay1: 9:26am On Mar 24, 2017
How to Deal with Complainers, Whiners and Pessimists

Negativity is contagious. Even if you start off in a good mood, talking to a complainer or pessimist can turn a good day into a bad one.

That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t listen to other people’s problems. Supporting each other through hard times is an important part of a good relationship. But talking through problems is different from the repetitive, unproductive negativity of chronic complainers. You know you are talking to a negative person when you feel tired during the conversation…you start feeling as powerless and victimized as he does…you notice yourself wanting to avoid the person because of the gloom that follows him/her around.

Most pessimists and whiners aren’t trying to ruin your day. In fact, they often aren’t aware of the negative ­effect they have on other people. After sharing their unhappiness, frustration or disenchantment with life, they feel temporary relief. They don’t consider the possibility that the behavior bringing them such relief causes other people to feel worse.

They also may not be aware that by venting their gripes, they alienate others, further increasing their loneliness and dissatisfaction and increasing their sense of powerlessness.

To protect your emotional health, it’s a good idea to minimize the time you spend with negative people. But if the complainer is someone you work with or is a friend or relative you care about, staying out of the person’s path may not be practical or desirable.

Several simple tactics can keep a pessimist from wearing you out. Some techniques work better than others depending on the person, relationship and situation, so don’t be afraid to experiment with different methods.

Important: Keep your tone matter of fact and pleasant. If your voice carries a hint of scolding, shaming or condescension, these strategies won’t work.

How to keep a complainer from dragging you down…

Quit Problem-Solving

The chronic complainer doesn’t want advice on how to improve his situation. He wants company in his downbeat view of the world. Even if he asks for your input, you are likely to wind up in a spiral where all your suggestions are rejected or lead to new complaints, and both of you will get progressively more annoyed.

Instead, ask in a friendly tone, “Are you looking for advice, or do you need to vent? If venting would be helpful, I can listen for five minutes. After that, I’ll have to do something else or I will wind up in a bad mood—and that won’t be good for either of us.”

Another option is to let the person complain for a minute or two, then say in a friendly tone, “Gosh, what a drag. What are you going to do now?” If the person says he has no idea or asks what you think, say pleasantly, “Hey, my advice only works for me. It’s your life, and I know you can figure this out. Keep me posted on how it goes.”

Deflect

Practice a few quick, light or even playful phrases that you can choose from to change the subject from negative to positive. Examples…

• “Wow, Mom, the doctor kept you waiting at the nursing home—sorry to hear it. What did he say is causing the pain in your hip?”
• “That does sound like something to complain about. Tell me something that’s going right. There’s so much negativity in the world, it’s starting to get to me, and some positive news would be a big help.”

• If you’re in a group that’s complaining: “Hey, everybody, we’re becoming a tad negative. Given the state of the world, we have more to be thankful for than upset about. Can we change the subject?”
Empathize

If you feel yourself being pulled into the other person’s negative view, say in a compassionate tone, “You’re doing a good job of helping me feel what it feels like to be you. I’m sorry you have to deal with all that.”

For a person who probably doesn’t receive many compliments and who feels alone in his unhappiness, this simple expression of empathy may provide the affirmation that he needs to let go of the negative topic for the time being.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Chaulay1: 9:28am On Mar 24, 2017
continuation.......
Ask for Change

If the relationship is in danger of deteriorating, a more active intervention may be needed. Use an approach I call assertive humility—clearly stating what you need by asking for help.

What to say: “I need your help. You’re a special person to me, yet I find myself wanting to avoid you. The reason is that every time we talk, I feel unhappy during the conversation and for a while afterward. It seems to me that you focus more on the negative than the positive, and that’s hard on me. Before I get to the point where I say something harsh or actively avoid you, I’d like to make a request. When we’re together, I need to hear about at least one thing that’s going right in your life. Would you be willing to try that?”

Dealing with Truly Toxic People

The above techniques work well with garden-variety pessimists. With even stronger toxic negativity, you need to take a different approach.

The toxic person isn’t looking for support but for control. He gains that control by throwing you off balance with upsetting, manipulative or irrational behavior.

You are dealing with a toxic person if he claims that his negative circumstances are your fault…goes beyond complaining to criticize or verbally attack you…twists your words so that you end up confused and frustrated.

Simple strategy: While the toxic person is ranting, look him in the eye neutrally and nonconfrontationally. When he’s done, pause for two to four seconds—a little longer than is customary in conversation. Then, in a matter-of-fact tone, say one of the following…

“Do you want to run that by me again?”

• “Would you say that to me again in a quieter voice?”

• “Do you actually believe what you just said?”

These responses work because they let the toxic person know that you are onto him and won’t be provoked into an argument or outburst.
Source: Mark Goulston, MD, psychiatrist, former FBI and ­police hostage negotiation trainer who has written numerous books, including Just Listen: Discover the Secret to Getting Through to Absolutely Anyone and Talking to Crazy: How to Deal with the ­Irrational and Impossible People in Your Life. He cohosts the NPR show It’s Your Health. MarkGoulston.com

I hope this helps.....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by jodeci(m): 10:11am On Mar 24, 2017
Those guys that killed Cynthia,any latest on their Judgement?

7 Likes

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 24, 2017
sgtponzihater:
The greatest problem with Ponzi schemes is that you can never plan a life out of it. The moment you think you'll make a withdrawal and meet a deadline they come bringing rules that leave you either frustrated or desperate.

It's with a sense of humility that I tell you that GHWW crashed as predicted. Several people missed deadlines or had to loose important business or academic pursuits because of that Ponzi scheme. As always GHWW blamed enemies for their travails whereas they themselves where the enemy of the people. They where ripping our people off with reckless abandon and Sgt Ponzi Hater had to fight back not with a gun but with a voice.

Today a cycle of Get help is gone. That cycle left many disillusioned and frustrated. A neighbour turned enemy apogized passionately to me. A friend I had warned not to invest had previously bought me a drink but came with an artist to do a free hand drawing of me at no cost. He thanked me again, the money he would have thrown away was for a major project he just wanted to raise it with 30%.

There are die hard Ponzi fans I agree but many singing the praises of GHWW exclusive are greedy desperate folks who want their money back. Don't let the scammers fool you.

Innovate,

Shun Ponzi Schemes.

Sgt Ponzi Hater

CC Lalastica

just to tell you that you are a fool.. you still have works to do.. their is a hot ponzi site now... search 4 it

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Olanireti(m): 10:31am On Mar 24, 2017
jodeci:

Nothing is heard yet.
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Tazdroid(m): 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
That's why it's called "ponzi". A fraudulent investment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Adeoba10(m): 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
All of una wey dey cry say ur money dey dia, thunder from above fire you...

2 Likes

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Tazdroid(m): 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
jodeci:

It is said that "justice delayed isn't justice denied".

On the 23rd March, 2017, Justice Olabisi Akinlade sentenced the defendants to death for the gruesome murder of Cynthia Osokogu in Cosmilla hotel, Festac, in 2012

6 Likes

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
grin

U are technically correct but for the genuine participants, they understands who the scheme works.
They are back on a new platform.
We all know it's a Ponzi scheme we don't expect it to last forever but we try our best to protect it while it last.

19 Likes

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by coldsummer: 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
Mumu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Dottore: 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ponzi? Nope not me
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Tazdroid(m): 1:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
idu1:
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN
YORUBA DADDIES AND YORUBA MUMMIES.
PHONE CALL WITH A TYPICAL YORUBA DADDY
Son: Hello, Sir!

Dad: Hello. How far? Bawo ni?

Son: Mo wa okay. Bawo ni day yin, Sir?

Dad: O lo daada. Ise nko?

Son: Ise wa daada. Mummy nko?

Dad: O wa. Just be fine. God bless you.

Son: Okay, Sir.

Dad: A tun ma soro... Later.
PHONE WITH A TYPICAL YORUBA MOTHER:
Son: Hello, Ma!

Mum: Hello... Oko mi... Akanni omo ologun eru... (she keeps eulogising for the next five minutes)

Son: (cuts in) Mummy, se e wa daada? Bawo ni gbogbo ile?

Mum: Mo wa. Ko pe ti mo de lati church. A ni special women programme. Look, gbogbo yin ni mo gb'adura fun, mo ti ri'yin bo'nu eje Jesu. Oju ko'ju kan koni wo'yin. It shall be well with all of you. Pastor even asked of you, we prayed for you together. Woo, mo ri ore e kan, e jo ma n wo pata sere ni kekere ni. Omo iya Kayode to wa ni...

Son: (cuts in) Mummy, ko pe ti mo d'ele lati office. O re mi. Mo fe lo rest.

Mummy: Haa... Pele oko mi. Se stress office po'ju ni? Nkan ma waa ni oro wala ibi ise yin yi ooo. Se o ti jeun? Ki l'ori je bayi? Se o lo ogun malaria yen? Neck pain yen nko? Se ese to fi gba okuta ni 2012 yen o ro e mo...

Son : Ko si wahala, mo ti je noddles.

Mummy: Haa! Iwo omo yi. Indomie again!!!? Oo ni oro gbo. O se obe ni? Duro. Voice e lo s'ile... Kilode? O n bami ja ni?

Son: Rara Ma. O ti remi ni.

Mummy: Awwww! Oya lo we, ko de lo ogun e before you sleep. And make sure you sleep on time. L'oruko Jesu, wa goke, waa de ibi giga, owo Olorun a di e mu...

Son: Amin Ma

Mummy: L'oruko Jesu, inu rere wa ma tan imole fun e.

Son: Amin

Mummy: L'oruko Jesu o ni si ise se, waa maari aanu gba. O ni daran. Won o ni koba e. O ni sise. Ise e o ni baje. Oluwasegun la so e, oruko e ma ro e...

Son: Amin, Amin, Amin, Amin (Like 10 Amins, thinking she would know I was getting bored already)

Mummy: L'oruko Jesu, oo ni subu... Ona to si, Olorun a je ko si d'ale...

Son: Amin (Talking through my nose. Heard Dad's voice in the background)

Dad: Je ki omo yi lo sun now.

Mummy: Lo sun, oko mi. L'oruko Jesu awon Angeli ma daabo bo e l'oju orun. Ti o ba ji, won o ni fi e sile.

Son: Hello... Hello, Hello mummy. Network yi o. Hello.......(Pretending network is bad) (ends the call).

Son returns from the bathroom and picks phone: 12 missed calls from Mummy.

Mummies wahala is too much.. but they are more caring. Kudos to all the good mothers and mothers to be

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Lakebeyin(m): 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
See en, make una no update me with any money making machine abi ponzi or anything u dey cal am. U wan get thripple money abi, go get am.... Cats and Rats
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by rozayx5(m): 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

eyaa, once nairaland target any ponzi scheme, just know its dead.. you can ask MMM participants, this GHWW days are numbered

once seun reason your ponzi matter, this forum can single handedly throw any ponzi into panic and kill it

dudes better go learn online biz and other stuff , ponzi wont help

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by kingzjay(m): 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
IN MY PLACE, THERE IS A POPULAR PROVERB THAT SAYS.....

DON'T PITY ANYONE WHO WAS KILLED BY 'GARRI BALLS'............ HE OR SHE USED HIS/HER HANDS TO MOULD IT.

IT'S LIKE SEEING A PIT IN DAYLIGHT AND FALLING INTO IT AT NIGHT

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: TAKE HEART

5 Likes

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Carter4luv(m): 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
Haha. Everything is gone time to farm.

1 Like

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Atiku2019: 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
cry
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Goroz: 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
If Yellow kid was a Nigerian, he would be the world first trillonaire.

1 Like

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by ekensi01: 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
what benefit did u drive from it? made you popular right? you need help

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

... / New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire / Fixed Deposit Vs Treasury Bills: Which Pays Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.