Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

What Causes Depression?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Causes Depression?? (2473 Views)

What Causes Breast Pain?? Is she lying to stop me from sucking? / What Causes Early Morning Erection In Ladies / Lady Causes Stir With Her Huge Behind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Causes Depression?? by dingbang(m): 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lol her problem is that she doesn't know what the problem is .. Women!
Re: What Causes Depression?? by Leriebloom(f): 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
natsuDragneel:
Some times depression is caused by trying to hide or not coming to terms with something you're going through...most cases disappointment

The first step to solving a problem is realizing there's one

I cant even seem to find a problem.
Re: What Causes Depression?? by Leriebloom(f): 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
thePretender:

how old are you, you can use terms like early twenties etc..

Early twenties.
Re: What Causes Depression?? by littlewonders: 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
Alondra:
Are you depressed too? smiley

Psychological dismantled by demoralizing emotional strands Which has momentarily kept me in solitude of sober reflection of which I am to reckon with.

A tough state to really tell where your head dwells.
Re: What Causes Depression?? by bitchcrafts: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
You needa do that thing you've always been crazy about, things you always been like 'Hell na' to .. Like going to the stripper's or that wild club 'round town yakno. I've been there, just get a lil bit more of adventure and you will be fine... Go Girl!
Re: What Causes Depression?? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
Leriebloom:

Early twenties.

Alright good, what was the title last book you read?
Re: What Causes Depression?? by MrCork: 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
Leriebloom:
I really think i am depressed and i am more sad than happy.
I dont know what is going on. No one seems to make me happy, not even my boyfriend. I always wear this fake smile but deep within i am sad. Its getting annoying, really annoying.
How do i cheer myself up?
How do i let go of this ache i feel because its stopping me from doing so many things and i cant walk into a new year feeling like a mess.

angry
Re: What Causes Depression?? by daneni1(m): 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
Leriebloom:

I cant think of any really. I love writing and reading but its not helping.
Maybe you should listen to music.
I will recommend bank alert by psquare d gospel version.
Re: What Causes Depression?? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Causes Depression?? by MrCork: 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
Leriebloom:
I dont know what is going on. No one seems to make me happy, not even my boyfriend. I always wear this fake smile but deep within i am sad. Its getting annoying, really annoying.
How do i let go of this ache i feel because its stopping me from doing so many things and i cant walk into a new year feeling like a mess.

..well..all you need to do is dream about Mr Cork *mating* wit his woman.. Ellacute45....it nomaly help! wink

1 Like

Re: What Causes Depression?? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
na MMM cause am
Re: What Causes Depression?? by littlewonders: 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
JoshuaSamuraiX:

If you have to drink or have sex for happiness, sorry to burst your bubble, you are still depressed.

ThankGod you now Know.

Did I mentioned it was temporary? Of course no but just know Life itself is temporary.
Re: What Causes Depression?? by bitchcrafts: 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
MrCork:

..well..all you need to do is dream about Mr Cork *mating* wit his woman.. Ellacute45....it nomaly help! wink
You really just know how to throw crackers. Maybe you just need some Mrcork's in yo life Leriecheesy
Re: What Causes Depression?? by Draei: 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
I would have said mood swing buh guess this
is more. There is a particular thought or happening
attached to such. Might even be something insignificant.
I can relate well to your situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Causes Depression?? by Leriebloom(f): 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
thePretender:

Alright good, what was the title last book you read?

Think big by Ben Carson why?
Re: What Causes Depression?? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Causes Depression?? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
Leriebloom:

Think big by Ben Carson why?

Alright, are you satisfied with your present job?

Do you by any chance remembered an Ex,

What did you tell your mum when she asked why you weren't soo happy, I know its difficult hiding stuff from mum's especially one like yours where you guys are extremely close...
Re: What Causes Depression?? by natsuDragneel: 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
Leriebloom:

I cant even seem to find a problem.

That's denial.

Try scribbling down "everything" that comes to your mind even what you think doesn't matter
Re: What Causes Depression?? by Leriebloom(f): 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
JoshuaSamuraiX:

Find a new hobby, listen to good music, download movies and preferably TV series... all am trying to say is do interesting activities that involves only you, true happiness comes from within and that's you, only you can give yourself.

Op please avoid toxic people in your life.

Who are toxic people? people that makes you feel sad.

Thank you
Re: What Causes Depression?? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
littlewonders:

Psychological dismantled by demoralizing emotional strands Which has momentarily kept me in solitude of sober reflection of which I am to reckon with.

A tough state to really tell where your head dwells.
Your proffered solution called my attention to you and then again my instinct was right. May I inform you sir that reckless sex does not cure depression as a matter of fact it is one of the considerable factors/ symptoms of a depressed fellow. It and other symptoms like drug abuse, alcohol addiction shows a depressed person. So sir you need attention and solution too smiley
Re: What Causes Depression?? by Leriebloom(f): 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
thePretender:

Alright, are you satisfied with your present job?

Do you by any chance remembered an Ex,

What did you tell your mum when she asked why you weren't soo happy, I know its difficult hiding stuff from mum's especially one like yours where you guys are extremely close...

I am still serving in Benue .

Nope, haven't thought of him.

She doesnt know, although she keeps asking what's wrong.
Re: What Causes Depression?? by Leriebloom(f): 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
natsuDragneel:

That's denial.

Try scribbling down "everything" that comes to your mind even what you think doesn't matter

Would try that, there is no harm in trying.
Re: What Causes Depression?? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Causes Depression?? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
Leriebloom:

Ok, go to a mirror...

Look at yourself

Smile, and tell yourself that you have an awesome future ahead of you

Because you are a kind person, with a gentle heart,

with the knowledge that whatever you are feeling is temporary and will end soon,

with the knowledge that you only attrac good things to yourself, such as wonderful people in this thread who are willing to help

with the knowledge that someone would go through the rigours of reading all 56 pages of all your nairaland posts just to get a feel of who you are, to be in your shoes, to see the world through your own eyes...

with the knowledge that you are not alone, smile and rebuke that sadness,

i'm 100% sure that Dad would be proud of all of you..

God bless you miss..
Re: What Causes Depression?? by Leriebloom(f): 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
thePretender:

Ok, go to a mirror...

Look at yourself

Smile, and tell yourself that you have an awesome future ahead of you

Because you are a kind person, with a gentle heart,

with the knowledge that whatever you are feeling is temporary and will end soon,

with the knowledge that you only attrac good things to yourself, such as wonderful people in this thread who are willing to help

with the knowledge that someone would go through the rigours of reading all 56 pages of all your nairaland posts just to get a feel of who you are, to be in your shoes, to see the world through your own eyes...

with the knowledge that you are not alone, smile and rebuke that sadness,

i'm 100% sure that Dad would be proud of all of you..

God bless you miss..

This is so touching, thank you.
Re: What Causes Depression?? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
Leriebloom:

Are you an introvert? Do you keep things to yourself? Do you react when hurt or you just take it all in? Who was the last person that made you sad? Is there a particular thing you fail at? Has anyone offended you that It took so long to forgive? Is there a particular person or thing that makes you said when you remember? Do you have any song that makes you cry... If you have play it. Listen to it and flow with it, dig deep into your memories, don't worry about the tears let it flow but let your conscious mind be at alert, find out what the problem is. Whatever it is deal with it, You cant be down over something that has happened! Fight it. Forgive if necessary and remember you are not alone in this.

I hope this help smiley
Re: What Causes Depression?? by Leriebloom(f): 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
Alondra:
Are you an introvert? Do you keep things to yourself? Do you react when hurt or you just take it all in? Who was the last person that made you sad? Is there a particular thing you fail at? Has anyone offended you that It took so long to forgive? Is there a particular person or thing that makes you said when you remember? Do you have any song that makes you cry... If you have play it. Listen to it and flow with it, dig deep into your memories, don't worry about the tears let it flow but let your conscious mind be at alert, find out what the problem is. Whatever it is deal with it, You cant be down over something that has happened! Fight it. Forgive if necessary and remember you are not alone in this.

I hope this help smiley

I keep somethings to myself, when i am hurt i dont react immediately, thank you so much. I really needed a talk.
Re: What Causes Depression?? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
Leriebloom:

I keep somethings to myself, when i am hurt i dont react immediately, thank you so much. I really needed a talk.
you are welcome do the exercise that follows, it helped me I hope it helps you too smiley

1 Like

Re: What Causes Depression?? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
Leriebloom:

This is so touching, thank you.

When was the last time you received a call from a wrong number?
Re: What Causes Depression?? by ezteem(m): 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
Leriebloom:

07064344477 I can help.
Re: What Causes Depression?? by Leriebloom(f): 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
thePretender:

When was the last time you received a call from a wrong number?

Today, about 10 minutes ago.
Re: What Causes Depression?? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
Leriebloom:

Today, about 10 minutes ago.

smiley smiley Merry Christmas

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just One Question, Am I Fine? (pic) / Should A Father Kiss His Daughter Like This? / Men Go Through Domestic Violence, Theirs Is Even Worse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.