Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,214 members, 7,867,523 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

How To Make Your Guy To Stop Flecting With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Guy To Stop Flecting With You (529 Views)

Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating / Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex / My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Guy To Stop Flecting With You by Josephdgreat(m): 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
Well, the good news is that there’s definitely a way to get to this guy to stop flirting with you. The bad news is that it might just be at the expense of your friendship.

I actually answered an almost identical question about a year ago and the only thing that’s changed since then is the amount of faith I have in the flexibility of co-ed relationships. There are always exceptions, but the typical young guy already digging on a girl won’t have the maturity to accept the “consolation prize” (as he’ll see it) of a platonic relationship with her. Whether your dynamic together has been lopsided from the start, or developed into a one-way romance over time, your friend is gonna have a tough time mentally placing you back into that “friendship box” – that is, if he can at all – once he’s already begun viewing you as something more.

As I advised the lady in the post referenced earlier, beyond making your position clear through verbal cues (which it sounds like you’ve already done if he knows that you’re not interested), you’ll have to back away from or break ties with this guy in order to find peace. Even if he is able to temporarily mask his emotions, he won’t be able to actually work past them until he gets enough distance from you.

Fortunately, it should be easier to avoid this guy than the dude who wouldn’t stop harrassing his best friend’s girlfriend — and either way, cutting him off will certainly be less messy. For a smooth transition, be as decisive and clear about your wishes as possible. Your friend might be confused, hormonal, or hopelessly in love, but if you’re not picking up what he’s throwing down, don’t make it your problem when it’s ultimately his!

Good luck!

[/url]http://joseph9jablog..com[/url]

Re: How To Make Your Guy To Stop Flecting With You by darkmarky(m): 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
cool you mean flirting?

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Guy To Stop Flecting With You by cliquevibes(m): 2:15am On Dec 28, 2016
darkmarky:
cool you mean flirting?
Now that u ave corrected him, Hope ur feeling Accomplished...

Smh
Re: How To Make Your Guy To Stop Flecting With You by cliquevibes(m): 2:16am On Dec 28, 2016
Op u sef try and n spell tinz correctly and stop leaving it to auto-corect

(1) (Reply)

For The Broken Heart / 10 Coolest Valentine Gifts Ladies Secretly Want This Season [LEARN TODAY] / 9 Valentine’s Ideas And Gifts: No 9 Is Very Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.