Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) (40049 Views)

The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria / We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC / Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by Princewell2012(m): 11:23am On Dec 28, 2016
PrinceAbinibi:
Thanks for the laugh

Honestly i don laff tire. Nobi God save me, am about to pay 20000 k before i heard the bad news. Thank God for nairaland.

Althiugh my younger brother lost 150,000k
Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by Almand: 11:37am On Dec 28, 2016
Another hustler trying to profit from people 's desperation
Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by jericco1(m): 11:38am On Dec 28, 2016
lol
Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by 2shur: 11:41am On Dec 28, 2016
religion has been compromised.
imagine Satanists begging for his demons to gove back what belongs to the beast.
mmm is from hell.
i aint coming back 4life.
the number 1 guilder has already made his 3billion.
na now una wan dey pour water wen fire don quench tay tay

abegi
greedy bastards
Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 28, 2016
adonbilivit:
OP we know that's something you just cooked up to make fun of MMM struck folks. if I say thunder should fire you now, you will report me to lalasticlala.
Why should thunder fire him? angry
Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 11:44am On Dec 28, 2016
cool
Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 28, 2016
babakb:
Men I am having fun, we warned them about mmm but they won't listen, they said its their money, it's time for us to mock them now.
Please mock them
Them never see anything
Cone January 13 Ill be mocking them like Im being paid to.
Bros you start the appetizer. Come January Ill serve the main course #trollmodeloading
Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 28, 2016
adonbilivit:
OP we know that's something you just cooked up to make fun of MMM struck folks. if I say thunder should fire you now, you will report me to lalasticlala.
Thunder should fire the op... Thought it has fired him a long time,,,
Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by everozone: 11:51am On Dec 28, 2016
Junk.
Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by Reference(m): 11:51am On Dec 28, 2016
Instead of preaching real Christian values that warn about the consequences of greed and Christ being their sufficiency and wealth coming from sound wisdom, he is pleading for a bailout so that God will subsidize their stupidity. If or when they are rescued they will boast about their ability, testify about fheir 'righteousness' and having learnt nothing, return to the prodigal son pig slop where many more Mavrodis await. These are the people that give Christianity a bad name.
Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by Agasco2020(m): 11:52am On Dec 28, 2016
U think God will hear u abi? u are a dreamers.
Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 28, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Please mock them
Them never see anything
Cone January 13 Ill be mocking them like Im being paid to.
Bros you start the appetizer. Come January Ill serve the main course #trollmodeloading
and i say woe unto you that seek the downfall of a fellow instead of upbring..... Find it in the bible... Come january you'll still be broke, probably no money to subscribe, talkless of to mock.... Come january when MMM metamophises into the unexpected, you'll be among the many that'll be seeking to join.... You're seeking for the end of MMM , in what area have u helped your fellow citizens So it'll help reduce their chances of joining the wonder bank... You are just one of those visionless opportuned selfish idiots that has where they get their monthly income thats just it...... I drop my pen.... Waiting for ban.

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by cutedharmee: 11:56am On Dec 28, 2016
Princewell2012:

Honestly i don laff tire. Nobi God save me, am about to pay 20000 k before i heard the bad news. Thank God for nairaland.

Althiugh my younger brother lost 150,000k
indeed he has saved u. Was on ma way to bank to pay 200k dat faithful day wen ma cousin called me to hold on, thank God I didn't pay o otherwise... cry cry cry cry
Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by maasoap(m): 11:57am On Dec 28, 2016
macluvph1:
The way media houses and financial institutions promote advert against Nigeria life saving MMM(for the masses)shows that they really enjoy the suffering going on this country.

They won't see the level of suffering buhari and his cronies have put us into and write about it.

To me the guys that invested in MMM should be hopeful because Mavrodi did what he did to avoid MMM early crash in Nigeria, and that is what the media and financial institution have seen and are determined to write a hell out of it so that people would be discourage to continue.
Wake up, it's reality time.
Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 28, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Why should thunder fire him? angry
so it can come back and fire you,,,, do you need more explanation??
Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by gentleman100(m): 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
AntiWailer:
Lol.
My fear is that Lazy brains will still continue if they come back in January.
..and sincerely, it is none of your business.
Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
iamanswer:
so it can come back and fire you,,,, do you need more explanation??
Yes .... continue.. not like thunder is going to fire anybody
Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
iamanswer:
and i say woe unto you that seek the downfall of a fellow instead of upbring..... Find it in the bible... Come january you'll still be broke, probably no money to subscribe, talkless of to mock.... Come january when MMM metamophises into the unexpected, you'll be among the many that'll be seeking to join.... You're seeking for the end of MMM , in what area have u helped your fellow citizens So it'll help reduce their chances of joining the wonder bank... You are just one of those visionless opportuned selfish idiots that has where they get their monthly income thats just it...... I drop my pen.... Waiting for ban.
my man, you don't need to answer a mad man. Leave him and his impoverished parent to wallow in poverty.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
iamanswer:
Oh ye of little sense I seek not anyone'sdownfall. their downfall has already occured
You can quote bible passages from now till hell freezes over wont chamge shìt
Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by AntiWailer: 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
gentleman100:
..and sincerely, it is none of your business.

and your status says their is no short cut bla bla.

that is ironic. grin
Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by gentleman100(m): 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
AntiWailer:

and your status says their is no short cut bla bla.

that is ironic. grin
i'm just telling you it's none of your business, why worry yourself? Get me message right. Leave them.
Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by anigbajumo(m): 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2016

See some mumu up there dey deceiving themselves, they are about to pay 20k,they are about to pay 200k blablabla,who una dey deceive?? Real men maintain movement,if it is true, we don't want cowardice in our community.......

Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by anigbajumo(m): 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
MAKABBEY:
I laugh I Korea tongue

How va,u don PH again??

Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by yedidiah(m): 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
Rubbish! which kind ministry name be that? Na for naij this kind need dey pop up from.
Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hehehehe .
This is funny grin grin
Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
cutedharmee:
indeed he has saved u. Was on ma way to bank to pay 200k dat faithful day wen ma cousin called me to hold on, thank God I didn't pay o otherwise... cry cry cry cry

Ok.. you are one of those who withheld their PH which leeds to the collapse of mafrodi eh..

we will catch you don't worry

1 Like

Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
Mugus are still falling.
Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by EvangelistNdudi(m): 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
Mrnoniz:

so unreal. ..

@ Op ... be very very careful undecided

very unreal
Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by Dyoungestprince(m): 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hahahaha I just wish you guys the best. Men craving to reap where they did not sow.
#MyForumDropsCome2017!
Anticipate!
Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by bebe2(f): 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hope they won't ask them to sow seed or pay offering at this service oo

grin
Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by pavlovt: 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
This is a very funny Country and media with financial institutions are the greatest enemy of the people.
Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by cj4blues(m): 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
story for d gods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Navigating The Forex Terrain: A Comprehensive Guide To Choosing The Best Forex / These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today. / What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.