Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,913 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Female Nairalander Dancing With Toke Makinwa At The Olic3 Show [pics And Video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Nairalander Dancing With Toke Makinwa At The Olic3 Show [pics And Video] (2435 Views)

Bikini Photos Of Toke Makinwa At Lagos Beach / Don Jazzy Replies A Troll Who Said That He Has Slept With Toke Makinwa / 'Something Isn’t Right With Toke Makinwa’s Hips' - (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Nairalander Dancing With Toke Makinwa At The Olic3 Show [pics And Video] by 9jacelebsvideos(m): 11:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
Having A Chance Of Sitting Close To Toke Makinwa At The Olic3 Show , During The Happy Moments Of Toke At The Show As She Was Taking Some Video Shot , Lucky Enough For This Female Nairalander To Also Feature At The Scenario.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPa3ipoOpP8

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Nairalander Dancing With Toke Makinwa At The Olic3 Show [pics And Video] by dacovajnr: 11:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
Oloshos night out grin
Re: Female Nairalander Dancing With Toke Makinwa At The Olic3 Show [pics And Video] by Mjshexy(f): 11:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
Dance well oh grin
Re: Female Nairalander Dancing With Toke Makinwa At The Olic3 Show [pics And Video] by victorbemoh: 11:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
I hope she collected her number o cheesy grin
Re: Female Nairalander Dancing With Toke Makinwa At The Olic3 Show [pics And Video] by pyyxxaro: 11:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
How would this reduce the price of Broiler this yuletide season

Which one be Toke abi na Tikoo

Am sure the one with vulture neck is the Nairalander tongue

#Waiting for QUOTERS lipsrsealed#
Re: Female Nairalander Dancing With Toke Makinwa At The Olic3 Show [pics And Video] by victorbemoh: 12:21am On Dec 28, 2016
pyyxxaro:
How would this reduce the price of Broiler this yuletide season

Which one be Toke abi na Tikoo

Am sure the one with vulture neck is the Nairalander tongue

#Waiting for QUOTERS lipsrsealed#
The
She fine pass your sis o, check well
Re: Female Nairalander Dancing With Toke Makinwa At The Olic3 Show [pics And Video] by pyyxxaro: 12:33am On Dec 28, 2016
victorbemoh:

She fine pass your sis o, check well

I know say she fine pass her since naa

I forget say na u be her House boy

Don't forget to wash her clothes when u wake 2mao

Okoro like u # Bitch niggaä grin tongue#

4 Likes

Re: Female Nairalander Dancing With Toke Makinwa At The Olic3 Show [pics And Video] by sladimeji(m): 12:41am On Dec 28, 2016
Mtchew

Re: Female Nairalander Dancing With Toke Makinwa At The Olic3 Show [pics And Video] by IME1: 12:44am On Dec 28, 2016
coolbut you know
Re: Female Nairalander Dancing With Toke Makinwa At The Olic3 Show [pics And Video] by victorbemoh: 12:46am On Dec 28, 2016
pyyxxaro:

I know say she fine pass her since naa

I forget say na u be her House boy

Don't forget to wash her clothes when u wake 2mao

Okoro like u # Bitch niggaä grin tongue#
Hahaha , you are dam funny pal Grow up , Stop Sleeping And Start Working. B4 Bankruptcy go kill your wretched life.Olodo, A1 Ode

1 Like

Re: Female Nairalander Dancing With Toke Makinwa At The Olic3 Show [pics And Video] by pyyxxaro: 12:51am On Dec 28, 2016
victorbemoh:

Hahaha , you are dam funny pal Grow up , Stop Sleeping And Start Working. B4 Bankruptcy go kill your wretched life.Olodo, A1 Ode

Ok I hear

With your Rain boot head embarassed grin

2 Likes

Re: Female Nairalander Dancing With Toke Makinwa At The Olic3 Show [pics And Video] by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 28, 2016
Which one is the nairalander?
Re: Female Nairalander Dancing With Toke Makinwa At The Olic3 Show [pics And Video] by FisifunKododada: 1:02am On Dec 28, 2016
cheesy My Yoruba people and enjoyment...like...where is the zuma pic? cheesy
Re: Female Nairalander Dancing With Toke Makinwa At The Olic3 Show [pics And Video] by Nixiepie(f): 6:38am On Dec 28, 2016
Enjoyment
Re: Female Nairalander Dancing With Toke Makinwa At The Olic3 Show [pics And Video] by Smellymouth: 6:54am On Dec 28, 2016
FisifunKododada:
cheesy My Yoruba people and enjoyment...like...where is the zuma pic? cheesy

Which kind moniker be this? cheesy

Anyways, ==

1 Like

Re: Female Nairalander Dancing With Toke Makinwa At The Olic3 Show [pics And Video] by AfroSamurai: 7:25am On Dec 28, 2016
Okay, you where with Toke in the show, so? From the vid, looks like you were just forcing your face into hers.
Re: Female Nairalander Dancing With Toke Makinwa At The Olic3 Show [pics And Video] by Idydarling(f): 9:25am On Dec 28, 2016
those eyebrows on Toke, the first and last pix
Re: Female Nairalander Dancing With Toke Makinwa At The Olic3 Show [pics And Video] by MarkGeraldo(m): 11:42am On Dec 28, 2016
How does it promote peace and unity in This Country

gerrarahie jaré...

Re: Female Nairalander Dancing With Toke Makinwa At The Olic3 Show [pics And Video] by FisifunKododada: 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
Smellymouth:

Which kind moniker be this? cheesy
Anyways, ==
cheesy thank you o jare - your own moniker too get as he be now cheesy
Re: Female Nairalander Dancing With Toke Makinwa At The Olic3 Show [pics And Video] by Akinlekanwr(m): 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
The op really abused "lucky" up there. Dancing beside her is a choice
Re: Female Nairalander Dancing With Toke Makinwa At The Olic3 Show [pics And Video] by meobizy(f): 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
So the female Nairalander doesn't have an account or she's too ashamed to display her name here?

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Spotted On Top Of Okaka In Ibadan (Photo) / Don Jazzy Jockingly Shares Pre-wedding Photo - See Reaction / Will Smith Rewards Students Who Got Clothes For Classmate Who Wears Same Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.