Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari (17904 Views)

Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family / “I Am In The Village, When I Come Back" - Orubebe Vows To Reply Buhari / "We Are Not Lazy". Nigerian Youths Reply Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari by Timzyatcool24(m): 9:12am On Dec 28, 2016
Nigeria will be great again
Good people great nation
Re: We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari by Skain(m): 9:23am On Dec 28, 2016
Ready? Are your sponsors broke?

I hope the outcome of the dialogue will be seen in the region and not in the lives of their leaders.
Re: We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari by Easy5265: 9:26am On Dec 28, 2016
nzeobi:
Let's now see if government, is ready for genuine dialogue or this is going to be another mouth action.

The militants quoted above talk like political contractors. Why business do they've with the SGF.

I was surprised when I read that part of their statement, in addition the NDA wasn't mention. Just a thought is the SGF using some militants to fight his war.

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari by jigo1(m): 9:36am On Dec 28, 2016
Sameless cowards

Re: We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 28, 2016
A welcome news
Re: We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 9:42am On Dec 28, 2016
jelal007:
Shut ur stinking gutter. U talk trash too much. Buhari 'begged' abi? Animal,see where ur education carry u reach. Pathetic worm. Keep bombing pipelines,let's see who really feels the impact in the long run.
shut up there.... angry
The bombings have actually formatted the brain of our president who thought he could oppress the Niger delta with the military...what utter rubbish!!!!

angry angry
Re: We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 9:43am On Dec 28, 2016
ojinuocheibi:
go carry gun make you see say they army get difference from police and civil defence
I repeat buhari and the Nigerian army must and will negotiate..you can't threaten a region in 2016 that feeds the whole freaking nation... undecided
Re: We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 28, 2016
Skain:
Ready? Are your sponsors broke?

I hope the outcome of the dialogue will be seen in the region and not in the lives of their leaders.
Re: We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 9:44am On Dec 28, 2016
haywire07:

You are embarrassing us with such comments . How old are u that u can't come up with a better defence . Please stop it
how old am i

How old is nigeria

Forget about me...worry about nigeria...
Re: We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari by teebell999(m): 9:44am On Dec 28, 2016
Please continue your bombings
Re: We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari by jelal007(m): 9:48am On Dec 28, 2016
bayelsaowei:
shut up there.... angry
The bombings have actually formatted the brain of our president who thought he could oppress the Niger delta with the military...what utter rubbish!!!!

angry angry
Words cone outta ur stinking hole (u call mouth) the way shit comes out of ur mouth. What's contained in dat thing u call head? Dummy. Hasn't there always being violence in the Niger delta? Besides,has the president even ordered a FULL SCALE military attack against the militants yet? The answer is no. Go ask BH mumu,dem sef dey testify now.

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari by jigo1(m): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2016
sarrki:

Chukwudi Akasike, Port Harcourt

http://punchng.com/ready-dialogue-militants-reply-buhari/

Sameless Cowards

Re: We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari by ojinuocheibi(m): 9:52am On Dec 28, 2016
bayelsaowei:
I repeat buhari and the Nigerian army must and will negotiate..you can't threaten a region in 2016 that feeds the whole freaking nation... undecided
the region that the nation feeds. dey there the decieve yourself with careless talk like wike.

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari by Kx: 9:56am On Dec 28, 2016
Fg and ND finally willing to talk?

Thank God for christmas!

Re: We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari by kkboy(m): 9:56am On Dec 28, 2016
With oil discovered in commercial quantities in Kogi and lake chad basin in Boronu, and the signed pack to construct a pipeline from Niger republic to Kaduna, wisdom demands that the Niger delta region think of harnessing the opportunity to develope the region than all these selfish agitations.

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 9:58am On Dec 28, 2016
jelal007:
Words cone outta ur stinking hole (u call mouth) the way shit comes out of ur mouth. What's contained in dat thing u call head? Dummy. Hasn't there always being violence in the Niger delta? Besides,has the president even ordered a FULL SCALE military attack against the militants yet? The answer is no. Go ask BH mumu,dem sef dey testify now.
hasnt there always been violence in the whole of nigeria??..

So what are you talking about...before the old man came there was relative Peace all over the country except in the north(bokoharam which buhari used as a leverage for being the inept president he is ...

We want buhari to declare a full scale war on the Niger delta and let nigeria live to regret it...nonsense..you think you can threaten the Niger delta with the military

Bokoharam are Islamic terrorists with nothing to offer but religion and poverty to the north..here in the Niger delta we feed the whole nation and we are waiting for that full scale war...

Rubbish!!!! angry angry
Re: We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 9:59am On Dec 28, 2016
ojinuocheibi:
the region that the nation feeds. dey there the decieve yourself with careless talk like wike.
who again feeds our cursed nation

Tell me...
Re: We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari by Codes151(m): 10:05am On Dec 28, 2016
midolian:
Awon weyrey! Una for no ready. By the time our soldiers finish giving you the Boko treatment, y'all will be crying foul through the anus.
you still don't get it! When it comes to a war (not praying for) your soldiers Can't do anything! For your info! Go anywhere, bh is totally different from nd militants . Don't bring Islamic terrorists here pls
Re: We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari by Codes151(m): 10:06am On Dec 28, 2016
Am Niger deltan! Whoever wrote this is a fool
Re: We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari by lastpage: 10:15am On Dec 28, 2016
midolian:
Awon weyrey! Una for no ready. By the time our soldiers finish giving you the Boko treatment, y'all will be crying foul through the anus.

They said they are ready for dialogue........ yet, they are already putting their mouth in what does not concern them or how is the sacking of an SGF accused of CORRUPTION, has anything to do with Niger Delta?

Is Babachir Lawal also from ND?

l say CRIMINALS PRETENDING TO EMBRACE PEACE, IS A SMOKE-SCREEN!

Lastpage!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari by 1stdammy: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2016
I no believe this, I no see Niger Delta Avenger Commander/ General's name there..........
Re: We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari by dragonking3: 10:23am On Dec 28, 2016
sarrki:
Good one

God bless Muhammadu buhari

God bless federal Republic of Nigeria

Enemies of Nigeria won't be happy at this news
Was the idiotic dullard not advised to negotiate with these boys since? Wasn't it you and Quotasystem that were cheering Buhari not to negotiate with them saying that your president cannot negotiate with militants? What is he doing now? Now it is good news. I pity you
Re: We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari by Ngokafor(f): 10:31am On Dec 28, 2016
..apc militants are ready for dialogue more like undecided...wake me up when nda says they are ready to dialogue..

..meanwhile I can see apc zombie supporters jubilating already,even the clown in the UK that types. In red fonts undecided..

..apc supporters better known as zombies and stuipidity are like 5 and 6 indeed.
Re: We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari by Ecosystem4u: 10:36am On Dec 28, 2016
These people are not serious they obviously have some skeleton in their cupboard. U were talking about possible dialogue n suddenly veered off to support Babachir Lawal, wonders shall never end maybe Lawal is d one facilitating these faction's so called dialogue with FG. They are just ridiculing the whole agitation of a thing. Haba!!!!!!!!
Re: We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari by jelal007(m): 10:37am On Dec 28, 2016
bayelsaowei:
hasnt there always been violence in the whole of nigeria??..

So what are you talking about...before the old man came there was relative Peace all over the country except in the north(bokoharam which buhari used as a leverage for being the inept president he is ...

We want buhari to declare a full scale war on the Niger delta and let nigeria live to regret it...nonsense..you think you can threaten the Niger delta with the military

Bokoharam are Islamic terrorists with nothing to offer but religion and poverty to the north..here in the Niger delta we feed the whole nation and we are waiting for that full scale war...

Rubbish!!!! angry angry
****Show proof that buhari is the cause of boko haram. Even ur supposed hero had not facts 2 buttress such a sentiment. U're just an example of those animals who eat their young alive.
Re: We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari by sujex94(m): 10:40am On Dec 28, 2016
sarrki:
Good one

Ta mechie onu! are u dis Jobless?? MST u appear on every Thread?
Re: We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari by Ecosystem4u: 10:44am On Dec 28, 2016
sarrki:
Good one

Good news fa?

You said hia sometime ago that Bubu will never negotiate with militants, you were a strong proponent of force against the ND militants. Suddenly you turned and started hailing Bubu today for wanting to negotiate.

I dont want 2 abuse you Sarrki but I will ask u one thing: JUST GIVE ME ONE WORD TO QUALIFY YOU
Re: We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari by brownhawk: 10:51am On Dec 28, 2016
midolian:
loools they considered Boko Haram deformed status and start speaking with respect and humility

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari by naijakissleave(m): 10:51am On Dec 28, 2016
bayelsaowei:
what useless operation crocodile..crocodiles that can't even swim..abeg make we hear word..

Buhari begged for talks and they are just creating room for that..no sucker can joke with the Niger delta...

Especially individuals or tribes that are non Niger deltan..

Bros, please where in this world have you heard that the indigenes of oil-region are vandalizing and blowing up oil pipelines ?

bayelsaowei:
shut up there.... angry

angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK-Africa Summit: Four British Companies Sign Deals With Nigeria / Sheikh Gumi: Boko Haram Will Soon Infiltrate Killer-Herdsmen, Bandits / Wike Needs Prayers And Deliverance ~benue CPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.