Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! (34482 Views)

This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) / N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below / Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by teawhy2788(m): 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
Can those dt av done it b4,bt not selected in d 1st batch,still re-do d test?

1 Like

Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by Valmesk(m): 11:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
teawhy2788:
Can those dt av done it b4,bt not selected in d 1st batch,still re-do d test?
Nope,you can't re-write the test after you must have submitted the first test.Wait for the second list.
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by dojnr4real: 12:17am On Dec 30, 2016
smartiyke78:

Thanx broh 4 d info.... i hv been able to log in...
what is next to do?
thanx
proceeds to take the test bro
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by Kennycyphers(m): 5:00am On Dec 30, 2016
Please what of people that missed the verification that was carried out in December in various states? What's their fate? My cousin missed it and he is worried.
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by Abbey2411(m): 6:48am On Dec 30, 2016
HQuadreal:
Please is it the physical test ?
Just took the test N-Creative. God bless you
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by HQuadreal: 6:53am On Dec 30, 2016
Abbey2411:
Just took the test N-Creative. God bless you
Thanks.
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by AllTruth: 7:00am On Dec 30, 2016
https:///EptZpidCA9x4SffV6Mdbem

Use the above link to join Rivers state whatsapp group chat for the latest information on N-power.
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by yordha(m): 7:11am On Dec 30, 2016
Aklas4lyf:
For those who have not done our test log on to; https://portal.npower.gov.ng/testing/login/index.php with ur phone no & username to av ur assessment test, thanks. You av to be quick with it because of d limited time we av....

*Send to your relative who missed the first test*

Please sir, i'm unable to update my information, i have been trying to do it since Monday, but after filling in my information and click on the "submit", it won't load. Up till now, i haven't been able to filling my bank details and other required information and i don't know what else to do. Please what is happening and what should i do? My location is Ilorin. Thanks
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by ReachHard: 8:23am On Dec 30, 2016
Me sef, i can't even believed it angry angry angry

cc77:
Wow can't believed I made front page.
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by isaiah981: 10:23am On Dec 30, 2016
isaiah981:
a friend chose n-teach but did n-build assessment.
the questions were not aptitude like, please share your experience too
?
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by teawhy2788(m): 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
titusodem:
please what does this mean?
It means u av finished and successfully submitted d test!
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by pearlmma05(f): 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
thanks for the info dear, I have successfully completed the test.
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by Godsknight(m): 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
I wrote d last test , but was not selected for d 1st batch. I need this job seriously. What is fate of those that did d 1st test? When is d list for 2nd batch coming out?
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by gracile(f): 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
How do I register please??
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by focabub: 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
i just did my test today, and i couldnt finish because of power failure when i logged in to complete, the test i couldn't complete it before the 20 minutes elasped, do i still have hope of being selected?
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by teawhy2788(m): 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
Godsknight:
I wrote d last test , but was not selected for d 1st batch. I need this job seriously. What is fate of those that did d 1st test? When is d list for 2nd batch coming out?

Same wt me o! Let's jst b optimistic dt we will be selected for 2nd batch
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by azelab: 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
focabub:
i just did my test today, and i couldnt finish because of power failure when i logged in to complete, the test i couldn't complete it before the 20 minutes elasped, do i still have hope of being selected?
try to re-log in, if u have elapsed all ur 20min u would b permited to continue d test from where it stoped even u can do it on your phone best of luck.
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by ifemola: 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
Please how do I check my grade
azelab:
try to re-log in, if u have elapsed all ur 20min u would b permited to continue d test from where it stoped even u can do it on your phone best of luck.
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by Upaka(f): 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
ifemola:
Please how do I check my grade
Please I can't login help me
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 31, 2016
AMossley:

reset your password,I just did similar thing for someone
The password no gree reset, have tried all my possible best. Baba God biko reason my case.
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by momysgirly(f): 7:22am On Dec 31, 2016
just did a reset on my password and took the test
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by Christty(f): 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
MY SISTER JUST FINISHED THE TEST. WHAT ABOUT THE RESULT AND WHAT NEXT?
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by Afamjudeoffor(m): 12:30am On Jan 03, 2017
I can't log in my details and every time I do password reset,the supposed mail am to get on my mail box does not appear,am really desperate here..

somebody help out.
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by caddylac(m): 7:48am On Jan 03, 2017
Christty:
MY SISTER JUST FINISHED THE TEST. WHAT ABOUT THE RESULT AND WHAT NEXT?
Seconded, what is Next?

1 Like

Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by caddylac(m): 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
What is next oooooo.... my patience is running out, when is the second batch list coming out and for us that did the test when are we expecting result or names?

1 Like

Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by amanmahmud: 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
pls is the test still on?
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by amanmahmud: 11:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
Old help I cann't access ťhe test website
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by amanmahmud: 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
I mean pls

1 Like

Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by Olaomoolopa: 12:57am On Jan 15, 2017
Pls for the Npower programme i was not able to write the test then and as i got this msg now am trying to assess the pag is not opening what is the way forward
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by fjjc(m): 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
NPOWER WHAT'S UP
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by kejibabe(f): 9:53am On Jan 26, 2017
@ op, i learnt that npower have started paying since dec2016 . when is the second batch coming out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt / Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme / 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.