Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? (3111 Views)

I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl / Yahoo Boy Looking For A Wife Advertises What He Does For A Living On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 28, 2016
Am 21years. 200 lvl student. FUTMx.
Abeg help advice me on hussling jobs to be able to get small cash so i can continue my education.
Re: What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? by kilode100(f): 6:33am On Dec 28, 2016
Find 12500 and register for ultimate c. Or 7400 for crow,d risenn.
Re: What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 28, 2016
kilode100:
Find 12500 and register for ultimate c. Or 7400 for crow,d risenn.
lol. Am broke to d core. I cant even raise 5k.

My parent no even care bout me, they don pursue me comot
Re: What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? by Joephat(m): 6:40am On Dec 28, 2016
Bro. Bet9ja is d cheapest but you will av to sell your phone...
Re: What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 28, 2016
Joephat:
Bro. Bet9ja is d cheapest but you will av to sell your phone...
i don bet tire. Those pple don chop me esp virtual. If i fit see better charm wey i fit dey use bet.
E go make sense
Re: What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? by AgbenuAnna(f): 6:43am On Dec 28, 2016
join fiver,if you are good in writing or sell garri in d hostel
Re: What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? by kilode100(f): 6:44am On Dec 28, 2016
durentchigozie:
lol. Am broke to d core. I cant even raise 5k.

My parent no even care bout me, they don pursue me comot

Jaybee3, Madcow1 and Invertedhammer abeg the Lord says 3 of you must uplift this young man.

Guy, you are in safe hands now, if it were sex you needed, I would have obliged you , The thing is that I am too stingy for my own good.

Take care Tiger

3 Likes

Re: What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? by Joephat(m): 6:45am On Dec 28, 2016
durentchigozie:
i don bet tire. Those pple don chop me esp virtual. If i fit see better charm wey i fit dey use bet.
E go make sense

you see?

you actually av money to bet
Re: What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 28, 2016
kilode100:

Jaybee3, Madcow1 and Invertedhammer abeg the Lord says 3 of you must uplift this young man.

Guy, you are in safe hands now, if it were sex you needed, I would have obliged you , The thing is that I am too stingy for my own good.

Take care Tiger
how do u mean? Cant u lead me to d juju man again?

Uhmm. yes i need money but sex wont be bad tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 28, 2016
Joephat:

you see?

you actually av money to bet
money for where?
Re: What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? by Haniel18: 6:52am On Dec 28, 2016
[quote author=kilode100 post=52317469]

Take care Tiger[/quote.

Y u too like sex,it like sex way go make u behave na him u dey find

1 Like

Re: What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 28, 2016
See question for IFA...U get phone u get data I have the ultimate job

go do yahoo yahoo!!!
Re: What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? by jaybee3(m): 6:54am On Dec 28, 2016
Do you have a gambling problem?

Why are you using the little money you have to bet?
Re: What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 28, 2016
cummando:
See question for IFA...U get phone u get data I have the ultimate job

go do yahoo yahoo!!!
how do i start it? I no get experience for d work nd nobody wey i know sabi am
Re: What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 28, 2016
jaybee3:
Do you have a gambling problem?

Why are you using the little money you have to bet?
i dont have gambling problem. I quit betting about 2 months ago when i was still with my parent.
Re: What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? by makydebbie(f): 7:00am On Dec 28, 2016
angry
Re: What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? by possibilita(m): 7:19am On Dec 28, 2016
Since you have a smartphone and sub just get a bitcoin wallet fund it with 1200 and invest on btc investment
Re: What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? by Pamelayoung: 7:31am On Dec 28, 2016
All these pple suggesting the op to gamble with the small money on him, that isn't fair. I even doubt the op is ready to hussle, u just looking for easy way out. Otherwise go dey carry block 4 where them dey build house.
Re: What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? by powerfulsettingz: 7:38am On Dec 28, 2016
Op just find a catering service around ur location, and help them on a weekend basis
OP pls dp not attempt to join the Yahoo guys i repeat do not attempt such, am also in ur shoe currently
Re: What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 28, 2016
Become olosho contractor.
Hire contacts of olosho in minna and arrange them for boys wey need am

Collect your 5% cut
Re: What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 28, 2016
durentchigozie:
how do u mean? Cant u lead me to d juju man again?

Uhmm. yes i need money but sex wont be bad tho

You no get energy to work buy you get energy to fvck abi... See your life cry cry
Re: What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? by ikp120(m): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2016
I feel for you... So I'll show you how to turn #5k to #40million in one month or less... I won't take money from you at all... The company is registered in Nigeria... it is legal... It is not referal or MMM shiit... No juju is necessary.
Re: What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 28, 2016
ikp120:
I feel for you... So I'll show you how to turn #5k to #40million in one month or less... I won't take money from you at all... The company is registered in Nigeria... it is legal... It is not referal or MMM shiit... No juju is necessary.
pls show me how to do it
Re: What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? by ikp120(m): 8:36am On Dec 28, 2016
durentchigozie:
pls show me how to do it
I never wanted to show anyone this, but your desperation moved me. Send me a PM
Re: What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? by Recoverd(f): 8:40am On Dec 28, 2016
Lots u can do, you can go to construction sites and carry blocks, sand, cement etc. In pH that fan give u 4k a day. You can also be a laundry boy for families, u can make 10k a month washin for families, u can help dispose people's trash , just construct a truck and meet residents. You can also make 7 to 10 k a month for that.

1 Like

Re: What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 28, 2016
ikp120:

I never wanted to show anyone this, but your desperation moved me. Send me a PM
sorry. I have difficulty sending mail directly from nairaland. Can u write ur email here so i can pm u. Pls
Re: What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? by ikp120(m): 8:56am On Dec 28, 2016
durentchigozie:
sorry. I have difficulty sending mail directly from nairaland. Can u write ur email here so i can pm u. Pls

I'll send you a mail with a free ebook on how to do that... I've not made up to #9million from it yet... I wanna make at least #40million from it for my building project... My fear is that when I tell you, you tell others, who will also tell others, then the company will block it.
Re: What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 28, 2016
ikp120:

I'll send you a mail with a free ebook on how to do that... I've not made up to #9million from it yet... I wanna make at least #40million from it for my building project... My fear is that when I tell you, you tell others, who will also tell others, then the company will block it.
pls i wont. Pls. Abeg help me
Re: What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 28, 2016
ikp120:

i have sent a mail. Pls reply
Re: What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? by ikp120(m): 9:22am On Dec 28, 2016
durentchigozie:
i have sent a mail. Pls reply

Don't worry. I'll reply. I'm trying to put the shiit in a fvcking ebook and then send it to you. Just relax man
Re: What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? by Kingsley1000(m): 9:22am On Dec 28, 2016
pm me...next yr,i will giving u sure 10odds u will be playing in bet9ja

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girlfriends Or Daughters Of Jezebel / She Forced Me To Have S*x With Her – Man Who Slept With Friend’s Wife | Photos / Have You Seen These Pussy-inspired Selfies This Busty Stripper Is Sharing?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.