Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

If Na U Nko - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If Na U Nko (671 Views)

Abeg, Na Only Me Waka Come This World. / I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# / God Na Helele: Peopleprime No Be Fake Oh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Na U Nko by tayoTFC(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2009
THIS IS JUST TO KEEP UR JOB HOPE ALIVE, Have a wonderfu Job searching,

Two young boys stole a bag of oranges from the village market.

They decided to go to the nearest cemetery to share the loot,

But they had to scale a big gate to enter the cemetery.

As they were scaling the gate two oranges fell out of the bag and were left behind by the fence.

A farmer who was coming from his farm near the cemetery fence, heard the following conversation going on in the cemetery:

One for me - One for you (Distribution of the loot),

One for me - One for you, On and on

He began to wonder what was going on in the cemetery at that late evening, he immediately ran as fast as he can to the local Pastor.

He said "Pastor James come with me and witness God and Satan sharing corpses at the Cemetery"-

They both ran back to the cemetery and stood by the fence and the voices continued:

"One for me - One for you"

Suddenly one of the voice said "Let's get the two at the fence " (meaning the Oranges that fell)

One of Pastor James shoes is still at the cemetery as at the time of sending you this mail.

Who wan die? Pastor was the first to take off.

If na you nko? Who wan die?

Have a wonderfu Job searching,

Cheers.
Re: If Na U Nko by dbells: 10:46am On Nov 19, 2009
tayo!!! this joke is as fine as you.cheers. dayo
Re: If Na U Nko by jenny01(f): 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2009
nice one
Re: If Na U Nko by Hypraise(f): 1:24am On Nov 20, 2009
Really funny.A gud one 2 help cool off job search heat. I have d feelin dat sm pple may not b in d mood 4 fun cos they'r job search crazy,but i'd encourag u 2 jus laugh away ur fears n see joy follow u all d way.Thanks Tayo
Re: If Na U Nko by Blazing99: 10:59am On Nov 20, 2009
Ha ha, nice one. The superstitious farmer caused it alll.
Re: If Na U Nko by tayoTFC(m): 11:35am On Nov 20, 2009
thanks guys for the comments, lol

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Tship Second Interview / It Support Staff / New Vacancy. Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.