Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,735 members, 7,851,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

Reason Why Some Guys Become Unloving To Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why Some Guys Become Unloving To Women (814 Views)

What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Some Guys Become Unloving To Women by Jman06(m): 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
This is same reason why some of them don't love their wives or show any emotion to ladies, except of course mum and sisters.

A guy sets out from youthful age looking for true love but because of not having a fat bank account, he keeps getting rejected or dumped for frivolous reasons. This happens for d 1st, 2nd and 3rd time and then the guy vows never to love any lady anymore. Some become players who only use different deceptive strategies to get girls laid and then dump her because no emotions attached to the affair in the first place. Some just decide to forget everything about women and focus on money chasing, with a conclusion that the only ticket to getting a lady is making loads of cash. This group of guys also kill every feelings for the opposite sex. Of course, that's required to totally move on and stop having anything emotional with ladies.

Then, the money finally comes and of course pressures start mounting on the guy to get married. The guy then gets married to one lady who might have even been among the "no money, no love crew" all her youthful age and hence contributed in turning the man into a loveless man.
Then all of a sudden this lady starts expecting love from the man, pls where do you expect him to manufacture that love from She also wants the guy to be faithful to her and her alone and never look the way of other women, how pls? When you have made him to believe that women are commodities that can be gotten only by money. So, why can't he also buy other women when feels like? Pls why?

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why Some Guys Become Unloving To Women by banjicom(m): 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
angry why!!!
Re: Reason Why Some Guys Become Unloving To Women by tee59(f): 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
What are u driving at? Is dis ur story? True love exist if u belv in it..
Re: Reason Why Some Guys Become Unloving To Women by Jman06(m): 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
tee59:
It's partly my story but not peculiar to me.
Re: Reason Why Some Guys Become Unloving To Women by 2dice01: 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
to download love Text "love" to 404
Re: Reason Why Some Guys Become Unloving To Women by charles2422(m): 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
Jman06:
It's partly my story but not peculiar to me.
True love? abeg park that your telemundu fantasies well. No money no bitches. Every play boy was once a nice guy. But guess what, many nice guys got dumped because according to the girl, he is too nice. You girls keep on creating monsters and and still come back to complain.

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why Some Guys Become Unloving To Women by Jman06(m): 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
charles2422:

True love? abeg park that your telemundu fantasies well. No money no bitches. Every play boy was once a nice guy. But guess what, many nice guys got dumped because according to the girl, he is too nice. You girls keep on creating monsters and and still come back to complain.
We are saying d same thing
Re: Reason Why Some Guys Become Unloving To Women by seunny4lif(m): 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
grin grin
The only love I have is for my family
And you can't beat that grin grin
You are watching too much of Korea movie
tee59:

Re: Reason Why Some Guys Become Unloving To Women by charles2422(m): 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
Jman06:
We are saying d same thing
sorry, meant to quote tee59

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Some Guys Become Unloving To Women by Bluezy13(m): 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nice write up

(1) (Reply)

Meet Debby Johnson, The Gorgeous Gallant Nigerian Lady In The U.S Army / I Think She's Cheating( She Has Been Sending Me Gifts For The Past Two Weeks) / How True Could This Be About Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.