Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Inside Morrocco - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside Morrocco (7430 Views)

Visa To Morrocco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside Morrocco by MadeInSpain2015(m): 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
A lot of people try to go to Europe by land...later end there life in morocco...especially Nigerian citizen....there is know jobs for Nigerian in MORROCCO especially does who enter the country illegally.... Only thing you can do to survived in Morocco is to stay doing SALamakun fisebi lillai just to survived means yuh need to beg ppls for food and money....or you do cocaine business if den catch you na ur own problem bthat...really its easy to cross to Spain buy car and sea...but if yuh want to cross buy car in Morrocco to Spain you we be paying 3000euro just to cross to Spain by connection man....to get the 3000euro na 10yyears.some spend 20years 25 years with crossing to Spain bcs its not easy.... Morrocco have some some state that in the night you see Spain with ur korokoro eye but to get inside na WAR...many try to jump wire....some survived some died....My nairaland brother and sister...my advance for you is ...don't even try it at all or lest you are one of Get rich or Die...Try.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Morrocco by opejole: 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
MadeInSpain2015:
A lot of people try to go to Europe by land...later end there life in morocco...especially Nigerian citizen....there is know jobs for Nigerian in MORROCCO especially does who enter the country illegally.... Only thing you can do to survived in Morocco is to stay doing SALamakun fisebi lillai just to survived means yuh need to beg ppls for food and money....or you do cocaine business if den catch you na ur own problem bthat...really its easy to cross to Spain buy car and sea...but if yuh want to cross buy car in Morrocco to Spain you we be paying 3000euro just to cross to Spain by connection man....to get the 3000euro na 10yyears.some spend 20years 25 years with crossing to Spain bcs its not easy.... Morrocco have some some state that in the night you see Spain with ur korokoro eye but to get inside na WAR...many try to jump wire....some survived some died....My nairaland brother and sister...my advance for you is ...don't even try it at all or lest you are one of Get rich or Die...Try.
thanks bro bt av u been there b4?
Re: Inside Morrocco by MadeInSpain2015(m): 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
Yeah I spend 2years there
Re: Inside Morrocco by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
MadeInSpain2015:
Yeah I spend 2years there

Where are you currently?
Re: Inside Morrocco by MadeInSpain2015(m): 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
Now in 9ja
Re: Inside Morrocco by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
MadeInSpain2015:
Now in 9ja

Ok
Re: Inside Morrocco by austino677(m): 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
Following tell us more about Morocco dem get light 24/7?

1 Like

Re: Inside Morrocco by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
MadeInSpain2015:
Now in 9ja
Why did you come back and what did you learn from your experiences abroad?

1 Like

Re: Inside Morrocco by Harzontorh: 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
austino677:
Following tell us more about Morocco dem get light 24/7?

why would you be asking that kind of question.. all cities of all countries in north africa which morrocco is one, have 24/7 electricity.. talkless of East african countries .. even west african countries like Cote d'ivoire, Ghana, Togo have 24/7 electricity daily.. even your neighbouring country, Republic of Benin have uninterrupted 24/7 light in their cities. Go to Cotonou and witness a full week of 'no blink of light' small then ask again if Morocco have light. kai! Nigerians only know little abouth these countries.

well, all am saying is that your question is not part of it at all at all.. hahan, Morocco ke?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Morrocco by austino677(m): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
Harzontorh:

why would you be asking that kind of question.. all cities of all countries in north africa which morrocco is one, have 24/7 electricity.. talkless of East african countries .. even west african countries like Cote d'ivoire, Ghana, Togo have 24/7 electricity daily.. even your neighbouring country, Republic of Benin have uninterrupted 24/7 light in their cities. Go to Cotonou and witness a full week of 'no blink of light' small then ask again if Morocco have light. kai! Nigerians only know little abouth these countries.

well, all am saying is that your question is not part of it at all at all.. hahan, Morocco ke?
it was a question mr sabi all grin i never visited so how would i know about Morocco
Re: Inside Morrocco by MadeInSpain2015(m): 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
Many 9ja citizens like to ask rubbish questions... Why I come back to my home? So make I stay there for life?nawa oooooo for ur questions

1 Like

Re: Inside Morrocco by lakesidepapa(m): 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
MadeInSpain2015:
Many 9ja citizens like to ask rubbish questions... Why I come back to my home? So make I stay there for life?nawa oooooo for ur questions

Bros! Calm down, everyone has story to tell. Not everyone wish to come and stay in this country for life and am very sure that's also ur wish as an average Nigerian and according to what i red on the thread u opened about ur experience while crossing to spain through sea.

You are in Nigeria because the grass is not greener at the other side OR You had an immigration issue at the other side. That's it.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Morrocco by uckennety(m): 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
MadeInSpain2015:

Can you tell me about the Moroccan girls
Re: Inside Morrocco by Teddywhiz1: 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
uckennety:

Can you tell me about the Moroccan girls
see ur mouth grin angry
Re: Inside Morrocco by uckennety(m): 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
Teddywhiz1:
see ur mouth grin angry

Plsssssssssss grin
Re: Inside Morrocco by MadeInSpain2015(m): 8:01am On Jan 03, 2017
Morroco girls are so beautiful,friendly people I never see but there men are very wicked if them see you with there girls na another WAR....many morroco girl dating Nigeria guys,but in a coded way.
Re: Inside Morrocco by Authentic2010(m): 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
made in spain..... please i need your contact
Re: Inside Morrocco by seunny4lif(m): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
grin grin
Moroccans are better than Libya
Don't even look at the direction of a lady in Libya shocked shocked shocked shocked
Morocco ladies are into Ashawo like Nigerians girls
Moroccos and Tunisians are into Ashawo
Did you visit Rabbati cool
MadeInSpain2015:
Morroco girls are so beautiful,friendly people I never see but there men are very wicked if them see you with there girls na another WAR....many morroco girl dating Nigeria guys,but in a coded way.
Re: Inside Morrocco by MadeInSpain2015(m): 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
Add me in FB....Ola Dimeji Coded
Re: Inside Morrocco by MadeInSpain2015(m): 11:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
Yeah I do salamakun for 3month in Rabat

1 Like

Re: Inside Morrocco by opejole: 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
MadeInSpain2015:
Yeah I do salamakun for 3month in Rabat
but what if sm1 has his handwork bro.
Re: Inside Morrocco by tojahh(m): 6:51am On Jan 18, 2017
Truth is there's nothing like being in your home country especially Nigeria where laws doesn't count. I was at Tripolli for 9 months tho 3 months was Journeying from Kano-Niger-Tamarese-Agadez-Tripoli.

My brother, slave trade is real honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Morrocco by wink2015(m): 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
MadeInSpain2015:

Thanks for the information.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Permanent Residence Permit To Any European Country / Information On Botswana / Can One Get To Ivory Coast By Road?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.