Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Advice Please.. Want To Go Into Farming With 1million Naira - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Advice Please.. Want To Go Into Farming With 1million Naira (667 Views)

Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings / Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor / Dry Season Ugu Farming With Pictures.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Please.. Want To Go Into Farming With 1million Naira by unalaoted: 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hello nairalander,
Have got a million naira to invest in farming, please I need your kind advice on which farming to go into.
Thanks
Re: Advice Please.. Want To Go Into Farming With 1million Naira by henrimoto(m): 9:50am On Dec 29, 2016
unalaoted:
Hello nairalander,
Have got a million naira to invest in farming, please I need your kind advice on which farming to go into.
Thanks
Where is your location? what part of the country are you?
Re: Advice Please.. Want To Go Into Farming With 1million Naira by Willie2015: 10:15am On Dec 29, 2016
unalaoted:
Hello nairalander,
Thanks

- First go and place your =N=1m in fixed income securities
- Go and read various materials on farming and pick the area you intend to specializes.
- Go and train at least one month on the farm in your area of choice with an established farmer.

By the time you go through Stage 1 to Stage 3, you will provide answers to your own question.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Please.. Want To Go Into Farming With 1million Naira by 1stUnique(m): 10:31am On Dec 29, 2016
Willie2015:

- First go and place your =N=1m in fixed income securities
- Go and read various materials on farming and pick the area you intend to specializes.
- Go and train at least one month on the farm in your area of choice with an established farmer.

By the time you go through Stage 1 to Stage 3, you will provide answers to your own question.

He has said it all..

1 Like

Re: Advice Please.. Want To Go Into Farming With 1million Naira by akachivet: 10:34am On Dec 29, 2016
Which type or area of agriculture do you hav passion ie crops or livestock for pls note ur passion is the driving power & determinant factor for your success in any agric venture when you hav settled the above questions including that of ur location you can come for detailed anaiysis of what you can do with 1m depending also on your intended time of retiurn on investment whether short or longtime

(1) (Reply)

Charcoal Supplier Referral / 4 Weeks DOC Broilers For Sale! / Soyabeans Available For Sale Direct Contact From Farmers In The North And Middl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.