Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,073 members, 7,852,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Lost Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lost Love (312 Views)

Lost Love / When I Met My Long Lost Love / To my lost love, Ethereal Rheya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lost Love by AJohnnasa(m): 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
"Of all emotions a person can feel, love is the scariest and hardest to heal." -- David Charlton.

The loss of a loved one is a difficult experience to deal; especially when it starts beautifully and amazing like many love stories, then goes downhill too fast. You feel hurt, sorrowful, and the pain in your heart is deep. No wonder some never fully recover.

If you've been with someone whom you let change your thought process and influence your actions, you'll understand better.

If you've been with someone whom you made your go-to when you feel sad, irritated, or when you have a bad day, you'll understand better.

If you've been with someone whom you breathe, live for, or smile at the thought of, you'll understand better.

If you make someone so important, they can tear your heart in sunder and walk away with half your life.

If you've ever lost someone you love, this is for you.

(1) (Reply)

The Marriage Journey By Fatomilola Ezekiel A / 5 Ways To Use Your Customer’s Name To Build A Relationship – Retail Customer Ser / Celestial Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.