Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,656 members, 7,813,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari (33353 Views)

Buhari Till 2023; Igbo Presidency In 2023 / "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 / El-Rufai & Shettima Waiting For Buhari To Die To Seek Presidency - Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
jerryunit48:
No he bought it from the original owner

He is the owner, a niger deltan and a Buhari fan.
Re: Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari by onnenka: 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
See the Gurra Gurra car him dey use sef.
That's the kind of thing associated with Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari by NairaMaster1(m): 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
Golf 3. Na so poor men love politicians. Just buy 1L of petrol for him and get his commitment
Re: Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari by ogologoamu: 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
dustmalik:

So you want Dangote truck to kill him simply because he supports Buhari?
How do you know he surport Buhari?.

BUHARI TILL WE DIE
Before you fulfill your electoral promises
Re: Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari by delzbaba(m): 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
They should put a question mark after that sentence.

2 Likes

Re: Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari by Cletus77(m): 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
i think the attachment is just misinterpreted
Re: Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari by osusuallstars: 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
ironically. mocking Buhari. he could have said till I die, and not we. the ''we'' means all the zoo people plus biafrans
Re: Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari by klax(m): 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
Sorry *Till he and his entire family dies* Quench* destroy* doom* bury* massacre, in fact erased and wiped out*

Goat.
The word *We*annoys me you and who

U are mad.
Re: Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari by Abdul3391(m): 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
make una no vex, una no see d type of car? maybe its been there since 83 who knows
Re: Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari by QuotaSystem: 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
sanandreas:
That car is not owned by a deltan. It was sold to aboki. My people can never be that foolish like those up there.

You can suck on a cactus if it frustrates you that much.

1 Like

Re: Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari by Emassive(m): 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
Sniffing his plate number if it's duplicated
Re: Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari by Emassive(m): 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
You must be someone's baby.... I bet you don't even know a family is different from 180M..... A family speaks the same language with the same family background so don't compare like a kid

sbashir10:
May God bless PMB, In President Muhammadu Buhari we trust, sentiment apart, it is not an easy task fixing Nigeria, I'm sure many people that criticise buhari cannot even govern over their own house,they usually abuse dere wife at home, but yet they will come here to criticize someone who is governing and presiding over 190milion peoples,
#istandwithbuhari#
Re: Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari by sbashir10(m): 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
Emassive:
You must be someone's baby.... I bet you don't even know a family is different from 180M..... A family speaks the same language with the same family background so don't compare like a kid

your argument is flawed mr man, even a secondary school boy can be more sensible than you are..
Re: Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari by Caseless: 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
I've always said it, buhari till I die.
Re: Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari by 21bc: 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
dustmalik:

So you want Dangote truck to kill him simply because he supports Buhari?

Actually No, but it all depends on the driver of the truck.....
Re: Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari by bart10: 7:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
See the car sef grin
Re: Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari by paradigmshift(m): 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
may you die before buhari
Re: Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari by ChukwukaChijiokeJerri(m): 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
Why did he decide to put it in the bottom of his car and at the back for that matter... Buhari is too backward and he is going down everyday...

2 Likes

Re: Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari by smartbros(m): 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
And irriz day Buhari's problem dah ll kee U die
Re: Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari by osita456(m): 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
people should be careful with words, buhari till you die means you will be dead in the next two or six years cause he can't rule for more than eight years. SMH
Re: Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari by zionboyz(m): 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
You all didn't understand that guy. He meant ' (Buhari is it till we die) that you'll give us the change? Buhari till we die, he don't want to be open cause he knows what Buhari herdmen will do him
Re: Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari by doublewisdom: 8:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
maclatunji:

Why? You are pained that the president might have supporters in/from Delta?

Get used to it.
The dullard has no supporters in my place. Deltans are smart.

1 Like

Re: Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari by habbi080(m): 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
I was expecting to see SUV. Nonsense..
Re: Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari by doublewisdom: 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
jerryunit48:
No he bought it from the original owner
Certainly.
Re: Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari by gonkin(m): 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
He betternot drive this to my area. Cuz one of them will not come back
Re: Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari by JoshuaPleasy(m): 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
[quote author=jonhemma11 post=52332441]Bros u neva see somtin.Some fans fit do anytin for their role model.What the owner of this car did says it all

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/what-man-attached

na him family go dey under buhari til der death..

2019 ah won't b under him again
Re: Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari by DavidEsq(m): 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
doublewisdom:
What a disgrace to that Delta State plate number.
It's even Oghara, Ibori's mother's village wey ibori p1mp. Make e drive that car near Oghara fes, na ogoro tree bamboo dem go use wire am cheesy
Re: Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari by romeois4me(m): 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
hunger at work buhari no go pity u at all
Re: Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari by Ringtail: 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
Sai Baba
Re: Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari by Angrymode: 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
Not surprised at all because he is a dead man walking
Re: Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari by maasoap(m): 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
johnpaulo:
Good for him,everybody has his own mentor but Buhari can never be my mentor or any Nigeria past president.all of them have destroyed this beautiful country call Nigeria,prayer for Nigeria.
You are right, he is mine. Can't even think of any other Nigerian alive being the close.
Re: Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari by Tculest: 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
Atiku2019:
That's surely before 2015 election grin
. Wat is b4 d election,u tink everybody is like u pipu?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Governors Arrive Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgements / Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn / Attack On Igbos In Bayelsa Is Highly Disgraceful And Condemnable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.