Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,620 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Four Governors Arrive Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgements - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Governors Arrive Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgements (33351 Views)

Wike Dances As G5 Governors Arrive Oyo For Makinde's Campaign / PDP Governors Arrive Port Harcourt, Receive Warm Welcome By Gov. Wike (photos) / Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Governors Arrive Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgements by chisomkachy: 9:37am On Jan 12
Dauda Lawal-Dare (Zamfara), Bala Mohammed (Bauchi), Caleb Mutfwang (Plateau), Kano Governorship (Abba Yusuf & his Deputy)

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Four Governors Arrive Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgements by chisomkachy: 9:38am On Jan 12
Senator Simon Lalong

Plateau: Nentawe (APC Gov Candidate) & Gov Mutfwang (PDP) shake hands.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Governors Arrive Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgements by madridguy(m): 9:39am On Jan 12
I hope they all arrive with their doctors cheesy

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Four Governors Arrive Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgements by OBTOREPA(m): 9:42am On Jan 12
They will all win, this I've seen.

19 Likes

Re: Four Governors Arrive Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgements by garfield1: 9:45am On Jan 12
OBTOREPA:
They will all win, this I've seen.

Except muftwang

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Governors Arrive Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgements by happney65: 9:46am On Jan 12
Awon wayre. Them no go sleep till dawn as them dey so. grin

6 Likes

Re: Four Governors Arrive Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgements by garfield1: 9:46am On Jan 12
Ganduje and gawuna are absent

12 Likes

Re: Four Governors Arrive Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgements by Bitterkolajp: 9:50am On Jan 12
aLOOTa men.

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count and improvement of your girth reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account and post my details online.

Its 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made without any side effects.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Governors Arrive Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgements by Dpharisee: 9:51am On Jan 12
If only we have a sincere INEC there wouldn't have been any need for 7 persons to sit and decide on the votes of millions of citizens with over N300B wasted on BVAS

sevenhundred:
inec has no fault, but our law, most of the cases has nothing to do with inec, but our law, lawyers, and political interest.
Many people spoke like you until they saw an INEC returning officer reading out fake results in favour of their opponents, this is not about whether you support APC or PDP or LP

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Four Governors Arrive Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgements by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:52am On Jan 12
They have done the needful
Re: Four Governors Arrive Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgements by FuckingMachine: 9:52am On Jan 12
Sanwo-Olu & GRV should be there.

2 Likes

Re: Four Governors Arrive Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgements by kerry57: 9:52am On Jan 12
Hmmm, I fear for Kano if the ruling does not go in favour of Yusuf. That state is a political volatile state . I wish them all the best and advice the masses not to put their lives in the line for these guys. U see their unity in court? Them sabi themselves.

6 Likes

Re: Four Governors Arrive Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgements by FuckingMachine: 9:53am On Jan 12
garfield1:

Fergie,your now a mod.take it to fp yourself

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Four Governors Arrive Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgements by seunmsg(m): 9:53am On Jan 12
garfield1:
Ganduje and gawuna are absent

Only PDP governors. I guess they want to intimidate the justices with their presence.

4 Likes

Re: Four Governors Arrive Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgements by Anguldi(m): 9:53am On Jan 12
Collecting na understatement tongue
Re: Four Governors Arrive Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgements by JDJDjD: 9:53am On Jan 12
garfield1:

Except muftwang
But he is in court too na

3 Likes

Re: Four Governors Arrive Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgements by JDJDjD: 9:54am On Jan 12
seunmsg:

Only PDP governors. I guess they want to intimidate the justices with their presence.
They are not winning Kano that's y

2 Likes

Re: Four Governors Arrive Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgements by garfield1: 9:54am On Jan 12
seunmsg:

No, judgment have already been written.only a winner will likely be there

16 Likes

Re: Four Governors Arrive Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgements by ATEAMS: 9:54am On Jan 12
Their future
Re: Four Governors Arrive Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgements by adesegun121(m): 9:54am On Jan 12
Ok
Re: Four Governors Arrive Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgements by Paraman: 9:55am On Jan 12
One of them won't return to his state as a Governor.

3 Likes

Re: Four Governors Arrive Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgements by Lanre1st(m): 9:55am On Jan 12
Paparazzi!!!

Judgment wey don validate in inner chambers. Just to read their conclusions for you

3 Likes

Re: Four Governors Arrive Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgements by morikee: 9:56am On Jan 12
50/50
Re: Four Governors Arrive Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgements by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:56am On Jan 12
madridguy:
I hope they all arrive with their doctors cheesy

i hope you are referring to your APC governors

4 Likes

Re: Four Governors Arrive Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgements by GreaterfutureII(m): 9:56am On Jan 12
Let them arrive
Re: Four Governors Arrive Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgements by seunmsg(m): 9:56am On Jan 12
garfield1:

No, judgment have already been written.only a winner will likely be there

How did they know they will win?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Governors Arrive Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgements by SaLongs1(m): 9:57am On Jan 12
garfield1:

Except muftwang
grin grin Wusgak 🔥 Wusgak 🔥🔥 Wusgak 🔥🔥🔥

2 Likes

Re: Four Governors Arrive Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgements by sammirano: 9:57am On Jan 12
Goats
Re: Four Governors Arrive Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgements by AMAUCHESKY(m): 9:58am On Jan 12
wink
Re: Four Governors Arrive Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgements by wonder233: 9:58am On Jan 12
I don't care. It has nothing to do with me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Attack On Igbos In Bayelsa Is Highly Disgraceful And Condemnable / Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws / RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.