Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Why Do Guys Fear Heartbreak ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Fear Heartbreak ? (670 Views)

Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? / Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Fear Heartbreak ? by digitite: 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
I mean, mahn lets face it. There is much to do than cry over spilled milk. If a girl doesn't like you, she just doesn't and there is no reason to whine over the issue. But why is the reverse the case among some guys ?
Re: Why Do Guys Fear Heartbreak ? by Emescot(m): 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
The truth is for me i hate to lose, if am dating a girl and all of a sudden she chooses to go, i feel i havnt done somethings right and maybe i deserve a second chance cos i love her... Eventually i move on tho
Re: Why Do Guys Fear Heartbreak ? by brostheo(m): 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
Puccies are hard to get thee days ,nobody wants to lose any

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Fear Heartbreak ? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
digitite:
I mean, mahn lets face it. There is much to do than cry over spilled milk. If a girl doesn't like you, she just doesn't and there is no reason to whine over the issue. But why is the reverse the case among some guys ?

Is this your own definition of heart break? Do you mean heart break or being turned down? Because heartbreak entails more than just a girl not liking you. It entails emotionally and financially investing in someone, being told by the person that she loves you, committing and sacrificing for her while believing that the both of you have a future together, and then one day she decides to walk out of your life, or you realize that she is cheating on you with another person. Crying over something like this is definitely not crying over spilled milk.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Fear Heartbreak ? by Jman06(m): 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nobody wants to lose the one they love dearly. It makes a guy feel inadequate and less a man especially if the girl left for another guy.
This is why many guys would rather be playboys.
Re: Why Do Guys Fear Heartbreak ? by digitite: 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
Xensity:

Is this your own definition of heart break? Do you mean heart break or being turned down? Because heartbreak entails more than just a girl not liking you. It entails emotionally and financially investing in someone, being told by the person that she loves you, committing and sacrificing for her while believing that the both of you have a future together, and then one day she decides to walk out of your life, or you realize that she is cheating on you with another person. Crying over something like this is definitely not crying over spilled milk.

You made valid points mahn. But if you are a chiller and a Gee with ears on the ground, you should see the signs of you being taken to Hustler's paradise and bail out with a parachute before the milk come crying foul.

Yellow cards every where bro... come on cool. Be a chiller. It helps a great deal and also in finding a long term committed wifey cheesy.
Re: Why Do Guys Fear Heartbreak ? by digitite: 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
brostheo:
Puccies are hard to get thee days ,nobody wants to lose any

Goddamit bro. 7 chicks to a guy. Get a microscope goddamit. Puccies abound tongue.
Re: Why Do Guys Fear Heartbreak ? by digitite: 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
Emescot:
The truth is for me i hate to lose, if am dating a girl and all of a sudden she chooses to go, i feel i havnt done somethings right and maybe i deserve a second chance cos i love her... Eventually i move on tho

That's having a chicken heart bro. Man up. I offer heart surgery free of charge for a lion heart cheesy.
Re: Why Do Guys Fear Heartbreak ? by brostheo(m): 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
digitite:

Goddamit bro. 7 chicks to a guy. Get a microscope goddamit. Puccies abound tongue.
Show your boy road
Re: Why Do Guys Fear Heartbreak ? by digitite: 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
brostheo:
Show your boy road

What's your passion in life ?
Re: Why Do Guys Fear Heartbreak ? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
digitite:

You made valid points mahn. But if you are a chiller and a Gee with ears on the ground, you should see the signs of you being taken to Hustler's paradise and bail out with a parachute before the milk come crying foul.

Yellow cards every where bro... come on cool. Be a chiller. It helps a great deal and also in finding a long term committed wifey cheesy.

I was speaking in the general sense, especially in favour of guys that have suffered heartbreaks, of which I am not a part of.
Re: Why Do Guys Fear Heartbreak ? by Emescot(m): 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
digitite:

That's having a chicken heart bro. Man up. I offer heart surgery free of charge for a lion heart cheesy.
You no go understand jor

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Sexual New Year Resolution For 2017? / Closed!! / 10 Ways To Treat A Woman Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.