Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) (47851 Views)

See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes / Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form / Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
Naija local girls, how about okrika wey full market...
Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by Legend87(m): 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
rokiatu:
Hahahahhaha let me laugh first. grin

Give her money to buy dozens of the same dress. Don't you dare give her the same dress you wore.

Na ur own dey always dey different...tongue
Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by DeBigFab(m): 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
Some women can beg for menstruation. What the hell. People left substance and were talking abt d shadow. If u are that curvy can't your bf afford d fucking dress? Ole. Olojukokoro. Toolz, don't give anything, jazz or no jazz. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by Legend87(m): 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
MedicalSamwise:
Only in Nigeria... . Superstitious belief everywhere

Mtcheew

Superstition really works and affects those who believes in it...

1 Like

Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by goodheart02(m): 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
AvsGot007:
oh well, here in Russia it's kinda hard to happen

You see.....Russia you said.
Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by oluwaahmed: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Foolishness

Do you think celebrities wear a cloth twice ?? They wear it once and give it away, who have stolen their identities ??

Toolz is not even a celebrity, what does she do for a living ?? Sit on the radio and cry like a rat on mensuration

Even tho I agree wit u abt toolz, urs sounds kinda personal & full of hate.
Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by Afrocentric: 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
AvsGot007:
sh!t got real... y'all watching too much Africa magic!
back then I believed someone somewhere was holding my destiny until I checked the way I live and think!

I was the one bewitching myself
really?
Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by curvilicious: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
All these poverty and witch craft mentality sha.

Its obvious her fans are majorly witches
Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by Sunnybabe(m): 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
israelboy1:
lolzzz
the fear of Africans is the beginning of wisdom....
lol
Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by nannymcphee(f): 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
Vanillaskin:
What nonsense, no wonder we so backward
I saw on CNN just on Christmas day how an American hockey player was about leaving and a 10 year old girl asked him for his hockey stick and he gave it to her without thinking twice.
She went to online and posted pictures of the hockey stick and called it the best Christmas gift everr.

The emphasis of your write-up bothers on location & prevailing mentality there.

if I may ask how many times have you heard in America, that an individual was bewitched or attacked spiritually?

It happens but its not so common

witchcraft, sorcery, dark magic had its place in the developed world but most of the practice was lost due to clamp down of such practices over the years & the propagation of the gospel.

so you find individuals that are 4th,5th generation as christains or same as atheists who neither believe in God or demon

so if majority of folks are from a long line of christains or atheists, who then will indulge in demonic pratices? meaning you will have fewer folks practicing evil or dark magic

OVER HERE IN NIGERIA/AFRICA
we have 5th,10th generation idol worshipper who have continued the hand down tradition of idol worship

or 1st generation christains who aren't well grounded in the faith hence the prevailing evil activities in this region.

there is no continuity in developed nation's while there is for this region.

finally, when you are in Rome, wisdom dictates that you act as a Roman

In dubai, the moment a pedestran steps unto the zebra crossing, regardless of the vehicular movement, it all comes to a halt

pls come try it in Nigeria, worst case scenerio you explain to ur maker the events that transpired or ur legs hung up on the hospital bed

the Dubai - Nigeria scenario can be likened to your American hockey scenario

Jk Rowling author of Harry potter series didn't come up with such stories as a result of being creative or ingenuis neither did likes of Jr Tolkien(Lord of the rings series)

I can go on & on, those things potrayed in those movies happened & are still happening

Evil is real but there is a Greater one-JESUS
Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by Princewell2012(m): 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
MedicalSamwise:
Only in Nigeria... . Superstitious belief everywhere

Mtcheew

Hmmm it might sound funny but there is an element of truth in it.

Thank God u said african mentality; good thats what we believed on and a white man does not think so, yes thats dia own mentality too.

Have u ask yourself all those human heads the police always finds with ritualist, what where they using it for? do you think they re playing with it? my dear

There is devil, and dia is evil it is either u ta
ke or leave it.

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by aalangel(f): 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
....and she believed them. I'm not surprised... White garment tinz...
Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by godson4u79(m): 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
Yes. This Africa magic is causing more harm than good to our mentality... Most especially young and married ladies out there... If I get my family.. i will ban the channel in my home
Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by Chomsky1967(f): 10:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Foolishness

Do you think celebrities wear a cloth twice ?? They wear it once and give it away, who have stolen their identities ??

Toolz is not even a celebrity, what does she do for a living ?? Sit on the radio and cry like a rat on mensuration
Jesuuuuu!!! Anty you are wicked sha! Pity her small abeg
Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by biz9ja(m): 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Foolishness

Bad Belle
Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by loomer: 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
Useless mindset
Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by iAlvini(m): 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by Hunry: 11:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
goodheart02:

My brother, I used to think it was all African magic till I experienced it. Have you ever heard of the word Voodoo?? or better still "JuJu". At least it's in the oxford dictionary.

Doc how far nau, how do i keep up with your stories. You left me hanging
Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by tigonana: 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
D girl stingy ni jaare!!!
Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by Hades2016(m): 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nimblemind:
Wait ooo.. A fan who asks for toolz clothes should definitely have a good shape also! Na that fan pics i go like see, make we see uku.
my brother na true you talk oooooo grin
Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by GeneralFestytop(m): 12:11am On Dec 29, 2016
Bestie things to do is that find another cloth if the same type and give it to her but not the one you have wore before o
My sister wake up o diz is Niger
Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by akoredebadru(m): 12:27am On Dec 29, 2016
Buy her new one
Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by juman(m): 12:42am On Dec 29, 2016
Hiss
Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by seangy4konji: 5:36am On Dec 29, 2016
Mumi girl. She think say the world radiate around her shitt Yansh

What destiny does she have that Toni Braxton or Mariah Carey or Celine dion does not have or Oprah Winfrey and they v not stole Their destiny

When they buy Camry they think they are celebs. Money that's can't buy purse for celebs.

If I slap your Yansh. All that shit go comot.

Mumu.
Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by Pylony(m): 6:08am On Dec 29, 2016
A clear side effect of too much nollywood movies, movies were you see a horrific ghost looking left and right before crossing a busy road. So ghost dey dear dead?? Chaiii..
Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by bezimo(m): 7:02am On Dec 29, 2016
tammyboy1:
Africans and their witchcraft mentality...why cant we look for ways to better our lives than linking evrithing to witchcraft...
op your too stingy only you post,only you ftc...for stealing my position

It's not about Africans and our mentality it's about the wickedness of the heart of man.You can never be very sure of a black man's intention unlike the typical oyibo who does his things with openess of heart without ulterior motive.

Ritual and witchcraft wickedness is strongly perpetuated among African folks to oppress themselves and bewitch themselves on the altar of cruelty, wickedness and satanic greed, if you have been faced with such and prevailed by the mercy and grace of God you would know better.Those whose spiritual eyes have been enlightened by the Holy Ghost to see beyond the natural would understand me better unlike with the natural unredeemed man.

I support her decision to not give the clothes, don't give your used cloth even to relation talkless of a stranger who demands it, buy them new cloths and distribute through a third party if they need cloths.
Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 7:34am On Dec 29, 2016
Horseshit
Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by Blonchilli(m): 8:43am On Dec 29, 2016
NathanBabs:
So what abt football player wey dey dash dem fans their Jerseymake she go siddon jaree undecided
Baba you get am... if na like that CR7 for don turn to plantain. So sad that Nigerians mentality have been this coroded by witches and wizard. Wonder how bad the girl will feel

1 Like

Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by ilenaira: 8:53am On Dec 29, 2016
bezimo:

It's not about Africans and our mentality it's about the wickedness of the heart of man.You can never be very sure of a black man's intention unlike the typical oyibo who does his things with openess of heart without ulterior motive.

Ritual and witchcraft wickedness is strongly perpetuated among African folks to oppress themselves and bewitch themselves on the altar of cruelty, wickedness and satanic greed, if you have been faced with such and prevailed by the mercy and grace of God you would know better.Those whose spiritual eyes have been enlightened by the Holy Ghost to see beyond ..... Blah blah blah.....
grin grin
LOL. You sir, are not only deluded and brain-washed, but also a prime candidate for exploitation. If I may ask, how old are you? (That was a genuine question of concern btw).
Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by Blonchilli(m): 9:07am On Dec 29, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Foolishness

If that's the case we should carry our spoons from the eatery so they won't use it for ritual
Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by marv1: 10:46am On Dec 29, 2016
AvsGot007:
sh!t got real... y'all watching too much Africa magic!
back then I believed someone somewhere was holding my destiny until I checked the way I live and think!

I was the one bewitching myself
U are right but at the same time dont under-estimate what people can do. We are blacks and still have some people who have evil intentions. Think about the ritual killers for money, we hear and see around us everyday. If some people can go to the extreme of killing their relations for money ritual, it shows that the evil still resides with the black man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W Signs Mike Edwards & Wife, Perri Shakes To Empire Mates Entertainment / Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) / Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.